[CH3] Rati Luang (Kantana Evolution): Puen Khanin/Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmm I wasn’t excited for these two at all when they got announced again cause I feel like 2 times pairing together was enough but looks like this one is gonna be spicy so I’m up for it now! That first black and white picture got me hook, line, and sinker :risas3:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
That black and white photo is what got me curious! lol. So I did some digging and found this thread.

Puen is handsome at second glance, does that make sense? The more I look at him, the more he grows on me. His smile and laugh is contagious too. I’m praying that home girl Chippy’s acting improve. I don’t mind her pairing up with Puen again since this lakorn seems like it’s different from the last one they had.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I''m slowly becoming a Puen fan lol. He becomes more and more handsome the more I see him. Not really a big fan of Chippy but I can watch her, maybe just not a big time fan where I watch every drama of hers. its stills something about her speech but I can still watch her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
When I first saw that black & white photo, I thought Peun was James Ji lol. Did anyone think so too?

LOL. Fr. Funny how we are literally begging for a psycho praek like it's normal/healthy. haha.
In a quick glance, Puen does look like JJ. That black & white picture look hawt!! Oh been wanting to see Puen in a slap kiss lakorn!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I thought that black and white photo was just a photoshoot for something else not a drama.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
This drama seems like it’s gonna be good lol

They go from cute:
http://instagr.am/p/CFTzp6IF-tW/
To sexy:
http://instagr.am/p/CFUgMPQFGIK/
To beating each other up:
http://instagr.am/p/CFeCt-PHpWO/
Seems like it’s going to be like an action revenge type of storyline? Looking forward to it!
Gosh I love it when a channel steps outside their comfort zone and goes all in for something spicy and exciting! This pairing might not seem appealing at first but with what they've shown us so far, this lakorn has so much potential to be successful. I'm glad ch3 is showing improvement in scripts and pairings etc, which is understandable bc they wanna gain more popularity overseas.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Gosh I love it when a channel steps outside their comfort zone and goes all in for something spicy and exciting! This pairing might not seem appealing at first but with what they've shown us so far, this lakorn has so much potential to be successful. I'm glad ch3 is showing improvement in scripts and pairings etc, which is understandable bc they wanna gain more popularity overseas.
I glad that ch3 is giving less popular actors this type of storyline. I find myself watching the less popular actors more than their “A” list.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That black and white photo is what got me curious! lol. So I did some digging and found this thread.

Puen is handsome at second glance, does that make sense? The more I look at him, the more he grows on me. His smile and laugh is contagious too. I’m praying that home girl Chippy’s acting improve. I don’t mind her pairing up with Puen again since this lakorn seems like it’s different from the last one they had.
Puen is handsome. The long hair stuff was hidding it

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm I wasn’t excited for these two at all when they got announced again cause I feel like 2 times pairing together was enough but looks like this one is gonna be spicy so I’m up for it now! That first black and white picture got me hook, line, and sinker :risas3:
The average koojins paired up 2 or 3 times, but when it comes to NY and MK it's more than 5 times LOL. NY being in the lead.