[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I just realize that Pat is the pyscho "fiance".  Lol she look so different, maybe its the red lipstick.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
for the third series...the pranang will be the daughter of takeshi and son of ryu? wouldn't they be related then? I think they should have different pranangs casted for the third series. Oh and does anyone know what year this is suppose to take place? Is it in the 90's or something? I'm just curious.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
thanks @janajelly1
Mario's crying scenes from Plerng Torranong to this one shows he's definitely improved as an actor..

Anne's watching this one too? Haha I can't wait until next week's eps

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, this lakorn pace is super fast. His parent already die. I though it will take at least 4 episodes for his parent to die , but only episode 2. Mario's good at emotion scene, his tear break my heart.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
No, they are not related.   Takeshi and Ryu are not blood related.   Ryu's dad was adopted by Takeshi's grandfather so when Ryu had a son he really wants his son to marry Takeshi's daughter to legitimize the dynasty.   It could be any period as long as it is not in the present days according to the costumes staffs.

phiengthirath said:
for the third series...the pranang will be the daughter of takeshi and son of ryu? wouldn't they be related then? I think they should have different pranangs casted for the third series. Oh and does anyone know what year this is suppose to take place? Is it in the 90's or something? I'm just curious.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
jscuttlebuggist said:
I cried buckets when he cried over his father's body! I just lost my dad so having seen Mario cry loudly in pain reminds me of myself just a few months ago :'(
I'm sorry for your loss, susu na jscuttlebuggist :yes:

today's episode was so sad. That scene where Mario sees his family's body was such a sad moment. I was crying pretty bad aha. Didn'texpect  to cry THAT much but.. I did. I was surprise to see them die in episode two. This is going at a pretty good pace then. I'm pretty sure we are going to see the drama pretttty soon hehe. Also liking Nadech and Yaya's scenes today :heart: I was smiling through the whole thing haha I miss them sooo much!finally ~

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. It was emotional! I'm sorry for your loss @jscuttlebuggist and I hope you feel better. sending love :heart: and high spirits :heart:

It was sad seeing his family murdered.  And it must be hard to take over a position that is very important and dangerous.  Can't wait for the next episode.  

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Del Rey said:
confession: I paused the video and stared at the shirtless Mario, I mean Takeshi, when Taew/Seiko and him were getting his arm bound up... yeah... i'm a creep :secret:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
haha, your not the only one that did that. I was guilty for it too.   :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
After being internet-less for the past few days, I finally got a chance to watch episodes 1-2. The first episode literally took my breath away. Mario and Taew is just so darn cute together! I miss these two so much! It's so funny to see Taew play a sweet character, which is totally different from her Namfon character in Plerng Torranong. Mario has got to be the cutest stalker ever. I want one of my own but it has to be Mario only. I miss his cute smile! Oh gosh!! 555 I absolutely love Nadech in here. He's so silly and hilarious that I think I love him so much more than I ever had in the past. 555 The death scene got me so emotional. It was so sad! I was literally crying with Mario! He did a great job on that scene. Every person is playing their character so well. I applaud them for their great performance so far. 
I don't think I am ready for all the drama yet. It's so scary just thinking about it. Hopefully I can tune in live to episodes 3-4 next week. I'm so excited to see what else is in store for us! :D

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I thought Chai did really well playing soryo sad that his appearance would only be for two episodes. I'm glad the lakorn is moving quickly. With Takeshi as soryo that means he gets to call the shots with much thought of his clan and his own agenda(Seiko) this lakorn has me hooked and knows how to pull my strings. I really can't wait for ep 3 when Takeshi wakes up and becomes soryo and avenge his family.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i'm already fallen in love with takeshi and seiko...love their scenes together...so sweet..now i'm into romantic guy because of takeshi.

already rewatched the 1st two eps over and over again...can't wait til next week. 

Reactions: Mae

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
 i also agreed with someone above that takeshi is not weak..he's good in everything that a gang leader suppose to be....his fighting skills never 2nd to anyone...its just that he doesn't like violence but want a peaceful life...plus he thinks living peacefully is more important than having to fight someone til the day he die..if u listen carefully to every words takeshi said u will understand his character..he just speaking up his mind...he has his own thinking, which is different from his dad of course. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Praewdao doesn't actually have a boyfriend in Thailand, right?

I'm glad for the fast pace, though sad for the death of Takeshi's family. His brother and sis-in-law were sweet and his mom loved them all. And his dad was a great leader. Now for Takeshi's turn to attempt to lead peacefully. I hope he kicks those two traitors' butts!
Takeshi and Seiko's gentle demeanors are well-suited. Every time he's around her, he gets so flustered, it's like I can see his heart fluttering. :heart:  I love his line, "Praewdao is gentle and sweet like a newly blossomed sakura. I'll never let her cry for my sake." Sadly, love and war are entwined.

I love that Takeshi gets to tease Ryu now 555 Ryu can't deny that he has fallen in love, right after declaring he is incapable of loving. What a dork. He needs to train his mouth just a little or else he'll make his life hard lol.

Oh yeah! I also really like Taro! His crush on Seiko is cute! and his loyalty is awesome!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
What a fun episode with such a tragic ending,  i feel so bad for Takeshi. All the responsibilities of the clan fell on his shoulders in such harsh way... 

Takeshi fell in love way too quickly for my taste but ngl Seiko and him do make a lovely couple! 

Oh Ryu, Ryu, Ryu! he's so fun and quirky! Love him already~ 
I can't wait for more Mayumi/Ryu moments

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I can't believe it either that the Onishika family is gone. I really like Chai character here. He is suit for a leader, he's strong and tough...

Takeshi is falling badly for Seiko. Feel sad for him when she lied to him that she already have a boyfriend in Thailand. I think in the next ep Takeshi will become the boss and his character will be more exciting to watch as he take over the clan and revenge for his family.

The highlight of ep2 for me was Mayumi and Ryu part....I just love how they made the ep more lively and exciting. This two still got it after for several yr not playing together in lakorn. Their chemistry still got me al giddy all over again when I watch them.