[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How about Sara Legge? I think she's super cute and can act and might look good with Nadech. I know her 1st n'ek role is upcoming but I think she deserves to be a full n'ek. And I don't think it matters if the book has n'ek as full thai, they can change it. Besides I don't think Thai casting ever cares about that stuff, see Ann in Tae Pang Gorn. Maker Y has worked with a lot of different n'eks no? Hard to narrow it down based on company.
omg I totally didn't come up with Sara Legge she's pretty for Nadech too

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
for me it's not weird seeing Yaya playing older than Nadech, it's acting not real life, and n'ek in here is only 2 yrs older not a lot anyways, i'm sure Yaya will play it well. like i said before most lakorns they don't go exactly with what the book say. they change the scripts around often, nothing serious.
as for Aff+Ken new lakorn, there is high chance it's true, cause read the writer is in the progess of writing the scripts. i think they just waiting for Aff+Ken schedules to be free and they'll film. some lakorns take a while before they can start filming but that doesn't mean they won't make it anymore.

maimee

sarNie Egg
Im now cheering for any new n'ek who has decent acting skills for Nadech. Having a kookwan is a plus but to the point of pairing nonstop is boring and tiring. I wanna see Nadech experiencing various actresses with different styles of beauty and acting. :thumbsup: Yadech has just started their acting career but had three lakorns together in a roll already. :eyetwitch: IMP, they'd better have at least three lakorns with others b4 their reunion. PPL will be more cherishing when things get rare.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Currently watching SNNT also, and I really don't mind Toey with Nadech. She's petite and cute, and her acting isn't bad also.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aff said Rak Pragasit finishes filming in February, but Ken will have only begun filming his new lakon in January. I think Aff will probably be in another project by the time Ken is done.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aff said Rak Pragasit finishes filming in February, but Ken will have only begun filming his new lakon in January. I think Aff will probably be in another project by the time Ken is done.
they said Aff she was consider along side Chompoo/Cherry for Ruk Khun Tao Fah with Ken T
too but not sure if its true or just a rumour since Aom she's out cos of her baby bump
but I'm thinking they will choose a n'ek that is a few years older than Nadech and that
n'ek can be Taew since she's only 2 years older

totally agree, i'm hoping YADECH again for 2013. cross fingers.

I am with you both na. I want Nadech and Yaya in here.

Is Nadech confirmed for Takeshi? Is the n'ek in here 2 years older then? That's ok. Yaya can pull that off. She doesn't have a baby face. She has a "lady-face". She can def do that. Look, she really doesn't look like 18. She looks older to me.

It really depends on how you dress her and the lines given to her. Her voice in lakorns is pretty deep - very different from BTS. I think she'll be fine.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Is Nadech confirmed for Takeshi? Is the n'ek in here 2 years older then? That's ok. Yaya can pull that off. She doesn't have a baby face. She has a "lady-face". She can def do that. Look, she really doesn't look like 18. She looks older to me.

It really depends on how you dress her and the lines given to her. Her voice in lakorns is pretty deep - very different from BTS. I think she'll be fine.
what if this role isn't Yaya and given to somebody else that is older than yaya

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol we have been saying that we want either Taew or Aff, some people want Yaya

it doesn't hurt to wish/hope or speculate, cuz this won't happen any soon. P'ek can be changed, same thing for N'ek

That's all, until the day the casts are finalized, just keep hoping and wishing

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaao

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

totally agree with you, it depends on how they dress Yaya up. she can look older, she does look like a lady when dress up like this. and she does use her voice so well in acting. she can totally play this character.
yes, it's not finalized, we can all hope for whichever p'ek and n'ek we want. no need to bicker hahaha.

to ask your question lakornkiki,
there is rumors from inside sources that say Nadech is gonna play Takeshi, i'm sensing we'll see him in this role. cross fingers.
and yes n'ek (Praewdao) is 2 yrs older than p'ek in here.

for me still want either Nadech+Yaya or Nadech+Taew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
แฟนเฮเก้อ! จ๋า ปัดจับคู่ ณเดชน์ - แอฟ ประชัน ข้างหลังภาพ

เรียบเรียงข้อมูลโดยกระปุกดอทคอม
ขอขอบคุณข้อมูลจาก @YossieBistro

หลังจากที่ผู้จัดคนเก่งอย่าง จ๋า ยศสินี ณ นคร ได้จัดละครชุดสุดน่ารักอย่าง "4 หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา" มาให้เพื่อน ๆ ได้ชมกรี๊ดกร๊าดไปเมื่อช่วงต้นปีก่อน ก็มีข่าวแว่ว ๆ ว่า คุณจ๋า เตรียมมอบของขวัญให้แฟนละคร โดยการจับพระ-นางสุดฮอตอย่าง "แบร์รี่ ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ" กับสาวนัยน์ตาหวานอย่าง "แอฟ ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ" มาประชันกันในนิยายอมตะสุดคลาสิกอย่าง "ข้างหลังภาพ"

ทั้งนี้เมื่อกระแสข่าวลือ ลั่นเปรี้ยง! ออกไป บรรดาแฟนคลับทั้งของพ่อหนุ่มแบร์รี่ ณเดชน์ กับ สาวแอฟ ก็ดีใจกันยกใหญ่ กับบทบาทที่จะได้รับดังกล่าว เพราะว่า สาวแอฟก็ดูท่าทางเหมาะสมกับบทคุณหญิงกีรติผู้สูงศักดิ์ ส่วนบทนักศึกษาที่ตกหลุมรักสาวใหญ่ ก็เหมาะสมกับณเดชน์ เป็นที่สุด แต่ทว่า... แฟนคลับอาจจะต้องดีใจกันเก้อซะแล้ว เพราะคุณจ๋า เพิ่งทวีตมาบอกว่า ยังไม่มีแพลนทำละครเรื่องข้างหลังภาพแต่อย่างใด

โดยคุณจ๋า ได้ทวีตใน @YossieBistro ว่า ตนยังไม่มีแพลนทำละครเรื่องข้างหลังภาพตามข่าว และยังไม่เคยให้สัมภาษณ์อะไรใด ๆ ทั้งสิ้น เพราะตอนนี้มีเรื่องเพลิงบุญ กับทรายสีเพลิง ที่ค้างไว้หลายปียังไม่ได้ทำไม่ทันเลย แต่ทั้งนี้ตนก็เคยคุยกับผู้กำกับไว้จริง ๆ ว่าจะลองละครทำข้างหลังภาพดู โดยจะวางณเดชน์เป็นพระเอก จากนั้นเมื่อลองมาอ่านบทอย่างจริง ๆ จังแล้ว ตนคิดว่านวนิยายเรื่องนี้ เหมาะกับละครเวทีมากกว่า อีกอย่างโดยเนื้อเรื่องแล้ว เราไม่สามารถจะเพิ่มเนื้อหาได้เพราะว่าเป็นนิยายคลาสิก พอคิดดังนั้นเรื่องนี้ก็เงียบไป แต่ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้น ตนก็ไม่กล้าคอนเฟิร์มอะไรใด ๆ ทั้งสิ้น เพราะความแน่นอนคือความไม่แน่นอน

เอ้า... ยังงี้ก็ต้องลุ้นกันต่อไปนะคะว่า คุณจ๋าจะมีแพลนสร้างละครข้างหลังภาพอีกครั้งหรือเปล่า....
this is a message from Khun Ja Makers Y team can anyone please help to translate
its stating Nadech and Aff pairing
got this news from kapook web source

http://drama.kapook.com/view33778.html

cikna

sarNie Adult

หลังจากที่ผู้จัดคนเก่งอย่าง จ๋า ยศสินี ณ นคร ได้จัดละครชุดสุดน่ารักอย่าง "4 หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา" มาให้เพื่อน ๆ ได้ชมกรี๊ดกร๊าดไปเมื่อช่วงต้นปีก่อน ก็มีข่าวแว่ว ๆ ว่า คุณจ๋า เตรียมมอบของขวัญให้แฟนละคร โดยการจับพระ-นางสุดฮอตอย่าง "แบร์รี่ ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ" กับสาวนัยน์ตาหวานอย่าง "แอฟ ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ" มาประชันกันในนิยายอมตะสุดคลาสิกอย่าง "ข้างหลังภาพ"

ทั้งนี้เมื่อกระแสข่าวลือ ลั่นเปรี้ยง! ออกไป บรรดาแฟนคลับทั้งของพ่อหนุ่มแบร์รี่ ณเดชน์ กับ สาวแอฟ ก็ดีใจกันยกใหญ่ กับบทบาทที่จะได้รับดังกล่าว เพราะว่า สาวแอฟก็ดูท่าทางเหมาะสมกับบทคุณหญิงกีรติผู้สูงศักดิ์ ส่วนบทนักศึกษาที่ตกหลุมรักสาวใหญ่ ก็เหมาะสมกับณเดชน์ เป็นที่สุด แต่ทว่า... แฟนคลับอาจจะต้องดีใจกันเก้อซะแล้ว เพราะคุณจ๋า เพิ่งทวีตมาบอกว่า ยังไม่มีแพลนทำละครเรื่องข้างหลังภาพแต่อย่างใด

โดยคุณจ๋า ได้ทวีตใน @YossieBistro ว่า ตนยังไม่มีแพลนทำละครเรื่องข้างหลังภาพตามข่าว และยังไม่เคยให้สัมภาษณ์อะไรใด ๆ ทั้งสิ้น เพราะตอนนี้มีเรื่องเพลิงบุญ กับทรายสีเพลิง ที่ค้างไว้หลายปียังไม่ได้ทำไม่ทันเลย แต่ทั้งนี้ตนก็เคยคุยกับผู้กำกับไว้จริง ๆ ว่าจะลองละครทำข้างหลังภาพดู โดยจะวางณเดชน์เป็นพระเอก จากนั้นเมื่อลองมาอ่านบทอย่างจริง ๆ จังแล้ว ตนคิดว่านวนิยายเรื่องนี้ เหมาะกับละครเวทีมากกว่า อีกอย่างโดยเนื้อเรื่องแล้ว เราไม่สามารถจะเพิ่มเนื้อหาได้เพราะว่าเป็นนิยายคลาสิก พอคิดดังนั้นเรื่องนี้ก็เงียบไป แต่ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้น ตนก็ไม่กล้าคอนเฟิร์มอะไรใด ๆ ทั้งสิ้น เพราะความแน่นอนคือความไม่แน่นอน

เอ้า... ยังงี้ก็ต้องลุ้นกันต่อไปนะคะว่า คุณจ๋าจะมีแพลนสร้างละครข้างหลังภาพอีกครั้งหรือเปล่า....
this is a message from Khun Ja Makers Y team can anyone please help to translate

this looks interesting..translation, anyone? pls....

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

WOW! Yaya is gorgeous in this picture, took me a few second their to recognized her. She is already this beautiful...imagine a few more years. Thanks for sharing na.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks like a little kid when she's not dressed up but when she is, she can also look like a lady. I personally love Aff but I really don't want her to be in here. I don't think she matches the role.

Yaya looks like a little kid when she's not dressed up but when she is, she can also look like a lady. I personally love Aff but I really don't want her to be in here. I don't think she matches the role.

I really really love Aff and Ann but I want them to be careful with the roles they choose esp. if they get to pair with Nadech. He is such a beautiful guy, I don't want Aff and Ann to look "old". Older is ok but not looking old na.

Alice ka, I think this is not recent news. I think this is about Aff and Nadech in "Behind the Painting" (Ken's movie).

Don't misunderstand me na ka. I love love Aff. I get excited to see her and Nadech and a noona love story will be good too but Aff playing weak n'ek who is only 2 years older then p'ek sound terrible to me. Can't be a good role for her. I will be really excited if they get to pair for "Behind the Painting" if this ever go into production. Will be such a tear-jerker...

As for Taew, I like her too. I think she looks like Aff so yeah, if I don't get Yaya (my top choice), I will settle for Taew.

Honestly, I will watch this if Nadech is in it no matter who the n'ek is. I really is just hoping for Yaya because I think she can fit the role and I need to see them again after TNNKK. lol. just being an obsessed Yadeher ja. Everyone can have their own wishes for p'nang pairings right? Well, mine for this Takeshi and Praewdao is Nadech and Yaya na.