[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice ka, I think this is not recent news. I think this is about Aff and Nadech in "Behind the Painting" (Ken's movie).

Don't misunderstand me na ka. I love love Aff. I get excited to see her and Nadech and a noona love story will be good too but Aff playing weak n'ek who is only 2 years older then p'ek sound terrible to me. Can't be a good role for her. I will be really excited if they get to pair for "Behind the Painting" if this ever go into production. Will be such a tear-jerker...

As for Taew, I like her too. I think she looks like Aff so yeah, if I don't get Yaya (my top choice), I will settle for Taew.

Honestly, I will watch this if Nadech is in it no matter who the n'ek is. I really is just hoping for Yaya because I think she can fit the role and I need to see them again after TNNKK. lol. just being an obsessed Yadeher ja. Everyone can have their own wishes for p'nang pairings right? Well, mine for this Takeshi and Praewdao is Nadech and Yaya na.
if its behind the painting then why this article stated Khun Ja Makers Y Group

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I love Aff also, but yes I can't and don't want her in here. She does looks younger than her age and still so beautiful but I'm sorry, there's no way she can pass as only 2 yrs older than Nadech. And that too, in a student role.

Anyways right now I'm not too worry about n'ek, I just want an official confirmation that Nadech is really in here. Still a long way to go before this one going to film, so anything can change. I so want him in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Aff also, but yes I can't and don't want her in here. She does looks younger than her age and still so beautiful but I'm sorry, there's no way she can pass as only 2 yrs older than Nadech. And that too, in a student role.

Anyways right now I'm not too worry about n'ek, I just want an official confirmation that Nadech is really in here. Still a long way to go before this one going to film, so anything can change. I so want him in here.
I do so want Nadech in here

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
cuz Khun Ja once wanted Nadech and Aff in "behind the painting" but she came out on twitter denied doing this one

lol actually Khun Ja always wants Nadech, so either this lakorn or "behind the painting"

she wants Nadech, that is the point :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cuz Khun Ja once wanted Nadech and Aff in "behind the painting" but she came out on twitter denied doing this one

lol actually Khun Ja always wants Nadech, so either this lakorn or "behind the painting"

she wants Nadech, that is the point :)
ok I get it now thanks Kiz for explanation

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
If they'really going to do behind the painting, I hope they choose Janie. I swear Janie looks really young for her age. Nadech n Janie had a photoahoot together before n I thought they looked pretty good together. Just look at Kane n Janie, eventhough Janie is way older but in pix they look like they're around the same age.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
If they'really going to do behind the painting, I hope they choose Janie. I swear Janie looks really young for her age. Nadech n Janie had a photoahoot together before n I thought they looked pretty good together. Just look at Kane n Janie, eventhough Janie is way older but in pix they look like they're around the same age.
We're on the same page, I also expect to see Janie and Nadech, because Janie is so flexible she can make anyone look good besides her. But I think she won't be accepting any lakorn for time being, because she already got two lakorns in her hand. I bet her schedule is jam-packed

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ick i don't like big age differences no matter how good the pra'nang looks. I still have trouble accepting Ken P and Janie. Crossing my fingers the n'ek is Taew.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if they are remaking the painting" the n'ek has to look way older than pra'ek otherwise it wouldnt suit the storyline. the actress who got with ken looked a decade older than him which she probably is anyway

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Want them to go for same generation as Nadech, that'll be easiest for the girl to fit into the role even if she is 2 years older. And they might change it even, but still hoping for Yaya or Taew. Oh, please confirm at least Nadech already. That would be 90% relief for me. But no matter how much I love Nadech, if he doesn't get a good n'ek who matches him in looks and acting, it would ruin the lakorn for me...But then again, I sat through Ngao Rak Luang Jai for Nadech, so I think I can do it again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the news is old, khun Ja is not making behind the painting cause she said there is not much story to make into lakorn, it fit more to be a musical. so the news is not true about Nadech&Aff in this lakorn.
i'm sensing Nadech is half confirm already he'll play Takeshi just wait for producer to come out and confirm. which will be a while cause they'll prob. make for 2013.
me too, i have a hard time accepting big age differences between p'ek n'ek too no matter how good they look together.
i hope in this lakorn they get n'ek around Nadech's age group too, repeat i want either Yaya or Taew to play Praewdao.
but his next new lakorn is with Wave Media. waiting what role he will get to play and who is n'ek with him.
if it's a new n'ek hope it's around his age group, that is cute and can act,a petite girl will be cute. wanna see Nadech play with short n'ek for once.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the news is old, khun Ja is not making behind the painting cause she said there is not much story to make into lakorn, it fit more to be a musical. so the news is not true about Nadech&Aff in this lakorn.
i'm sensing Nadech is half confirm already he'll play Takeshi just wait for producer to come out and confirm. which will be a while cause they'll prob. make for 2013.
me too, i have a hard time accepting big age differences between p'ek n'ek too no matter how good they look together.
i hope in this lakorn they get n'ek around Nadech's age group too, repeat i want either Yaya or Taew to play Praewdao.
but his next new lakorn is with Wave Media. waiting what role he will get to play and who is n'ek with him.
if it's a new n'ek hope it's around his age group, that is cute and can act,a petite girl will be cute. wanna see Nadech play with short n'ek for once.
I say the high chance will be Taew

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Ouhhhhhhh aff will be fine in here!!!!! I want to see her but I also don't want any girl to get close to Nadech other than Yaya TT oh well it's ok I'm willing to watch anything with Nadech and Yaya....

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
2 yrs older is not a huge age diff., azn grl usually look young...i don't think it matter much. I'm 27 ppl make fun of me for looking young all the time...they joke every yrs...u turning 13yrs now (i'm also shrt...soo..) Majority of ppl don't believe me when I tell them my age...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O I want to see Nadech and Kimberly. There was some chemistry between them in 4 Hua Jai I know it's kind of weird to say since they were bro and sis, but the scene where Kimberly returned in Duang Jai Akkanee and was helping Fai clean up his wounds. That scene made me want to see them in a lakorn together >.<. I think Kimberly will become a great nang'ek with time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
2 yrs older is not a huge age diff., azn grl usually look young...i don't think it matter much. I'm 27 ppl make fun of me for looking young all the time...they joke every yrs...u turning 13yrs now (i'm also shrt...soo..) Majority of ppl don't believe me when I tell them my age...
wow your 2 yrs older than me I'm 25 but some of my friends said I still looks like a
teen I'm rooting the n'ek to be Taew oh btw I shall call U big sister then if its ok
with U I like to call like that cos it show a respect to somebody that are older and
senior