[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

samn09

sarNie Egg
Has this lakorn aired yet? It should be in this month right? The month is almost over :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
My dear Chaitra, I'm all caught with your ff now :clap: thank you again na for sharing your wonderful talent with us Yadecher.

I love love the first 8 chap :heart: :heart: very sweet and romantic. Love to see Yadech treating each other off screen like their character in your ff. For now we can only dream and imagine how they would be like. We still have hope though since none of them don't have anybody else. Like they both said "sa-nit tee sood" with each other.

Chap 9-21 my heart just drop...asking myself why why why?? Nadech dad Yoshi is so mean and cold hearted. Not what I expected from a quiet man like him. For MM team....first I thought it was Mint/Mark but than I was thinking it can't be cause Mint is Yaya best friend. Michael and Matt, what can I say about this two sibling?? Michael is selfish and controlling!! He creep me out with his perv mind. Matt is just a spoil brat and I hope as the story goes on she don't irritate me. Right now she annoyed me already by taking advantage of Nadech kindness.

Overall I love the story very much. You done a superb job with the detail and explaining the storyline. :clap: :heart: Will be waiting for the next update...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
vvv ddg and vvv stunning mc ! thank you for posting these pics @mc @ptenchik. yaya just gets more beautiful and very elegant. perfect gown for perfect lady!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh I absolutely love that red dress. I didn't even know it was Yaya. I thought it was one of the Wedding post I follow on IG.
Awe Nadech looks so handsome in his shoot. Narak tee sood. ;) ❤

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks ptenchik and MrsChum for sharing :coolpix: and clips na ka.
@MrsChum &Vimalee, if I have more time, I'll try to translate tonight na.

@patinyabkk posted this picture with the caption, Isn't she adorable? We really think so. She's certainly the prettiest sight
to see.  Leading actress packed with talent, Khun YaYa Urassaya's gorgeous, sexy, beautiful in PATINYA SS14, Anisa top

and Veena shorts.   Thank you so much ka!

Awww......that is so nice of her, and I wholeheartedly  agree with @patinyabkk :heart: :heart: :heart:

One of my favorite picture of Yadech......
From daradaily,   Fanclubs cheering Nadech-Yaya in RFTD which will be on air soon.....

chaitra

sarNie Adult
hi ladies,

I'm so sorry I couldnt post these 4 days. its been too hectic shifting my home. today finally i got my internet connection so glad to be back

@Mrs Chum thank for you kinds words. I'm sooooooo happy that you are able to enjoy it. thank you so much. :)

I'm posting the next part now :) good night sweet dreams.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
part - 22

Nadech: Khun Matt, your car has arrived. You please carryon.

Matt: The car will drop you to your home Khun Nadech. Please get in.

Nadech: (smiling) I have some urgent work to be taken care off, you please carryon Khun Matt. Thank you.

Nadech didn’t even bother for her reply. He just smiled and walked away. He hopped into a cab and went straight to the office. He got some flowers on the way.

Meanwhile, Yaya was extremely worried. She was literally holding on to her chair. She knew Nadech would have landed at 7. It was already 7.45pm. The first thing Nadech would do is search for her in the office, as the office closes at 8.30. So within no time Nadech would reach the office. As per Michael’s order, Yaya knew she had to talk to Nadech today itself. So she was trying to hold on to her chair so that she wouldn’t run.

It was 7.47 pm. Yaya was just looking at the time and expecting him any minute.

It was 7.56, still waiting for him. She knew he would barge in any minute, but waiting for him felt like waiting to die. She knew if she confronts him now she will have to behave cold, careless and cruel.

Yaya was already feeling out of breath. She just couldn’t take it anymore, she caved. She had no guts to face him and behave that way. She took her purse and sprinted out of her cabin. She ran through the stairs as she knew Nadech would come by the elevator.

Nadech on the other hand waited for the elevator, but it was taking so long to arrive and he was getting restless so he ran up the stairs. While getting down, from the corner of her eye, Yaya saw Nadech climbing. She panicked. She quickly ran throw the door that was in that floor.

Nadech went to his office and enquired about Yaya to the first person he saw and found out that she just left. The elevator had just arrived to his floor so he quickly got into in and came down to the basement. Meanwhile Yaya had to go through the entire floor and finally she came to basement, only to see Nadech. At that second itself, Nadech turns around to see Yaya. He was ecstatic. Both of them were dying to get a glimpse of each other from past 3 days, yet one’s face could express it and the other couldn’t.

Yaya alerts her mind. She kept a straight face and walked straight past him. He was confused. He followed her.

Nadech: Yaya wait. Why are you just walking away?

Yaya kept walking hoping and praying that she could just vanish.

Nadech quickly runs to her, turns her and hugs her.

Nadech: (extremely happy) I’m so happy that I’m finally seeing you. I missed you like crazy. Oh I wish we never have to be apart like this ever.

Yaya just stood there, trying to feel his embrace for the last time. Her heart kept aching. She knew that if she wouldn’t break up with him today, then Michael might do something to him tomorrow or tell him himself.

Nadech happily gave her the flowers.

Nadech: (handing flowers) I got these for you baby.

Yaya just took the flowers and threw it to the side. Nadech was completely shocked.

Yaya: (angry) I’m not you baby.

Nadech: (confused) What’s the matter sweetheart? Dint you miss me?

Yaya: (cold) No.

Nadech: (worried) Yaya did something happen?

Yaya just kept quiet. She dint know what to say. She was too scared inside.

Nadech: (smiling) Oh I get it. I had told you that we never fight and our relationship is boring so you are taking revenge right.

Yaya just blurts it out.

Yaya: I want to break up.

Nadech: (hugging) Baby please don’t fight.

Yaya: (shoving his hands, serious) I said I want to break up.

Nadech a bit shocked.

Nadech: Come on sweetheart. We will fight some other time. Not today please, I missed you so much. I just want to be with you and hold you.

Yaya: (looking straight at him, yelling) Can you understand what I’m saying? I said I want to break up with you.

Nadech was completely shocked. It was not only what she said that shocked him but also the way she said it. He had never seen her like this. He was now pretty sure Yaya was serious.

Nadech: I ….. I …….. Are you serious?

Yaya: (cold, serious) Yes

Nadech: I … I can’t believe your saying this. Yaya what is the exact matter?

Yaya: The only matter is that I want to break up with you. It’s as simple as that.

Nadech: (a bit angry) Simple????????  You have seen me for 2 and a half years, been in a relationship for 2 years and within 2 seconds you have decided that you want to end it.

Yaya: I have been thinking about it for a while now.

Nadech: (serious) A while? So according to you, for a while means 3 days? Because you seemed to be fine before I go to America.

Yaya: (turning her back to him) That’s what you assumed.

Nadech: (calming down and walked around to face her) I get it. ( depressed) It is because of what my dad had told right.

Yaya: No.

Nadech: (with love, holding her cheeks) Yaya I sincerely apologise to you with all my heart. I’m extremely sorry for what my dad told about you. I promise that I will never put in such a situation.

Yaya: (shoving his hand aside) What your dad told was absolutely right. If you had really loved me you wouldn’t have waited 2 full years to at least mention my name to your dad.

Nadech: (confused, worried) I can’t believe you just said that. You are doubting my love for you.

Yaya: (straight) Yes, as a matter of fact I am.

Nadech was shocked.

Nadech: (pleading) Please tell me all of this is some kind of prank. Please.

Yaya: (cold) I said I want to break up.

Nadech: (worried) I’m sure this is not the reason you would want to break up. Please I’m begging you please tell me what the problem is.

Yaya knew that this was not even close to enough to push him away and he would apologise till she forgives him. She had to think of something quick.

Yaya: (serious, yelling) Who accompanied you to America?

Nadech: (confused as to how the question was relevant to break up) Who?...... Oh !..........Khun Matt. Why Yaya?

Yaya: (accusing) So you were with another girl the whole trip and you didn’t even bother to inform me. And you are saying that your love is true.

Nadech: How could I inform you? Your phone was always switched off.

Yaya: Don’t lie. I turned off my phone after 2 hours after you landed. Besides you could have just left me a text.

Nadech: I wanted to talk to you so I thought I would inform you at that time.

Yaya: Liar. You would have never told me. Its good that Khun Michael brought it up randomly.

Nadech: (realizing) You turned off your phone on purpose?

Yaya: (calm) Yes.

Nadech: (confused, very confused) Why would you turn it off on purpose? Do you know how much I was worried? Do you have any idea how much I missed you.

Yaya: Oh please save all of this for her, not me.

Nadech: (confused) Who?

Yaya: The one, whom you spent these 3 days with.

Nadech: Are you serious? You are doubting on me? Don’t you trust me?

Yaya: No. You are a guy, she is a girl and you guys spent 3 days together. It’s obvious what would have happened.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 23

Nadech: What is wrong with you? Why are you saying all of this? How can you not trust me? How can you not? (pausing)  If you think I would do all of “whatever you are assuming we did” with her then what about us? We are together from 2 years; don’t you think I would have done it with you?

Yaya: May be you didn’t find me interesting enough to do all of that.

Nadech: (calm) Oh trust me the only, the only reason I waited is because you were worried that it would be inappropriate as we work in the same office. Beside we were happy so I just dint find the need to hurry with all of this.

Yaya: Good at least you hurried with her. Enjoy. But leave me alone.

Nadech: Yaya what is wrong with you? Why are you assuming all of that?

Yaya: Don’t try to fool me. If you think you are innocent then why did you arrive to Bangkok after 8 hours of delay?

Nadech: Actually I and Khun Matt had been to a wedding reception .When she found out she got her part in a lakorn, she got excited and got drunk and morning she had severe headache. That’s why she said that she couldn’t fly for a while and it got delayed. I’m sorry.

Yaya: (yelling) You went with her to a reception?  Oh! You dint you marry her there itself.

Nadech: Trust me I did not want to go, but she didn’t have a plus one and she insisted too much, so I couldn’t say no.

Yaya: Did you drink?

Nadech: Just 2 glasses of wine.

Yaya: (curious) Hmm so both of you were drunk. And both of you were in different hotels so how did she get to her room if she was that drunk that she would get a severe headache?

Nadech: Oh no, actually Khun Michael had booked us suites in the same hotel. I insisted that I will go to my hotel but Khun Matt said that Michael will feel bad as he had already arranged everything for the both of us.

Yaya: (yelling) Oh so you guys were in the same hotel? So how did she get to her room, you would have obviously carried her.

Nadech: (hurrying) No No. I got a wheelchair and took her to her room. I just put a blanket on her and left.

Yaya had a bit of laugh in her mind “a wheel chair”. But she had to say something so she was thinking. Nadech just hugs her.

Nadech: (hugging) Yaya, since we never had any jealousy or insecurity in our relationship maybe that’s why you are having such strong reactions. Please calm down and think again. You will know that your P’Nadech is not like that.

Yaya knew she was about to break and give up the act but that was not an option. She had to do something quickly, so she just shoved his hands aside.

Yaya: (yelling) Do you think I am a fool. Just because you say some story you think I will believe you. I don’t trust you one bit.

Nadech: (holding her hand) Ok in that case come I will take you to Matt’s house. You ask her yourself.

Yaya: Let go. I don’t want to ‘ask’ or ‘listen to’ anyone. Just leave me alone.

Nadech: (holding her hands) Yaya I pledge my soul to you. Trust me; I have never ever been unfaithful to you. I have not even thought of being unfaithful to you. Please trust me. You are the love of my life.

Yaya: (demanding) I want to break up.

Nadech: (hugs her) I can’t live without you Yaya. I just can’t. Please don’t do this please. I’m begging you, please. I can’t even imagine my life without you.

Yaya: (trying to get out of his hold) Let me go.

Nadech: (hugging her tighter) You punish me however you want but please don’t even utter the words “break up”.

Yaya: (struggling harder) Just back off.

She pushes him away. Nadech was beyond shocked. He dint know what to do. His mind was still trying to see what had gone wrong.

Yaya: (yelling louder) I need space. Just leave me alone.

Nadech: (extremely worried, trying to convince) I can’t believe you’re doing this. Don’t you know me well? Can’t you see my love? Is these 3 days more effective than the 2 years you have been with me?

Yaya: (declaring) I want to break up.

Nadech goes closer to her.

Nadech: (yelling) Stop saying that. (Declaring) No matter how many times you say, I will never break up with you.

Yaya: (pointing) I didn’t ask your opinion. I told you my decision.

Nadech: (going closer face to face) You have no rights to decide alone.

Yaya: (smirking) I just did.

Nadech: (calm, declaring) Well I don’t accept your decision.

Yaya: (calm, declaring) I don’t care.

Yaya turns to walk away. Nadech’s heart was pounding harder and harder feeling like he letting go of his life. He goes in front of her and kneels down.

Nadech: (kneeling down and holding her hands) Please don’t do this Yaya. I accept all of this to be my fault. You punish me however you want. But please don’t do this.

Yaya: (cold) Punishment is break up.

She was about to go away when Nadech holds her legs.

Nadech: (tears were starting to fill his eyes, pleading) Yaya please don’t do this. I beg you please don’t. I can’t live without you, I love you so much please, please don’t leave me. Please.

Yaya: (declaring) I don’t want to be with you. Just let me go.

She just pushes him aside and gets into her car and drives away.

Nadech went still. He was too shocked to even get up and go behind her. He didn’t know what had hit him in the last half hour. He finally decided that he will give her space and let her think about what happened today and decided that he would talk to her tomorrow and maybe she would listen to him patiently.  It was now 8.30 and all of his employers were starting to come down. He just got up, dusted himself off, got into a cab and went straight to home.

Meanwhile at Michael’s home…

Michael: (hugging her) Hi baby sister. How was your trip?

Matt: (smiling) It was amazing. Thank you so much. You were right Nadech is a gem. I don’t think I will ever get a better guy then him.

Michael: (smiling) See I told you. So did you guys have fun?

Matt: (smiling) Nothing as such. But he is so caring, kind, gentle, (blushing) extremely handsome, and what a gentleman. We danced, drank and when I was almost unconscious Nadech carried me to my room (in reality he used a wheel chair but she dint remember anything of that night so she just assumed), ordered me breakfast and juice as I might have a hangover. He waits till my car arrives. He is so polite I mean what kind of guy does all of that. (Smiling) He is amazing.

Michael: I’m so happy for you.

Matt: How I wish we would have stayed there longer. (thinking) But I didn’t get any particular vibe from him that he might like me.

Michael: oh! Don’t worry. How can he not like my beautiful sister? He was just busy about getting the deal sanctioned.

Matt: Ya he was pretty busy running around for it.

Michael: You will anyways keep meeting him from now on.

Matt: (nodding, excited) Obviously. Ok I will freshen up and come down.

Matt goes upstairs. Michael was more than excited to know that everything was going according to his plan.

Yaya dint give a chance for her brain to even think and realize what she had just done. She hurried to her home as fast as she could. When she reached her home she just slammed the door, threw her purse with all her rage and fell to her knees with a heavy heart. Everything that happened in that last hour had dawned upon her. Yaya felt like the most important thing in her life was destroyed by her own hands. Thinking of Nadech’s present feelings, not being able to cry and not able to control her overwhelming emotions, Yaya felt out of breath, had an anxiety attack and collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

Nadech on the other hand, went straight to his room and locked himself. He couldn’t even believe that his Yaya had told all of that. He kept replaying every word of hers guessing what must be the real problem. Even though he felt that there was more to the story, the only explanation he could come up was that Yaya had a problem about him being with Matt these 3 days.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 24

Nadech’s mum knocked the door.

Mae Keaw: Nadech open the door.

Nadech: (dull) I just want to sleep mum. I don’t want to food. I will talk to you tomorrow.

Mae Keaw: (sensing something to be wrong) Can you please open the door?

Nadech: I want to be alone for some time. I’ll come down later. Please mom.

Mae Keaw: If you don’t open the door I will not eat. I will stand here the whole night.

Nadech opened the door and went and sat on his bed. Mae Keaw sat beside him.

Mae Keaw: (rubbing his back) What’s the matter baby? You look so dull. What happened?

Nadech: (dull, looking down at the ground) Nothing.

Mae Keaw: (concerned) Then why are you so dull? Wait I‘ll call my daughter, she will fix your mood in no time.

Nadech dint respond. He was just looking at the ground. Seeing that Nadech didn’t light up as usual by the mention of Yaya, Mae Keaw guessed that it had something to do with her.

Mae Keaw: (worried) Did something happen between you and Yaya?

Nadech still dint respond.

Mae Keaw: (shaking him slightly) Nadech please tell me what happened.

Nadech told her what and all happened from the time he left for America till the time he reached his home.

Mae Keaw: (smiling) Oh come on baby that’s just bad timing. You both were in 2 different parts of the world and apart for so long for the first time. I think she must have missed too much and besides she knew that you were with that Matt girl. She probably felt a bit jealous.

Nadech: A bit? A bit? (Pausing) A bit is when she would say ‘I hate you ordon’t want to talk to you’. (Emphasising) She said she wants to break up with me. Who does that? I had never expected such a thing would ever happen between us. She behaved like a completely different person.

Mae Keaw: Nadech, a relationship is complete only when there is right amount of jealousy, insecurity, fights and lots of love, care and concern for each other. If there are no fights or jealousy or insecurities then as time passes you will eventually lose interest and stop caring for each other.

You should never find perfectness in a relationship by omitting all the negative things, because you will never find it. Relationships are perfect only when there is a mixture of the lots of positive and little bit of negative feelings.

Nadech puts a tiny smile on his face and nods. But it was still not satisfying his worried mind.

Nadech: (a little calm, complaining) But we have never had such feelings before. I don’t see why Yaya has to be jealous. I would never ever cheat on her. I talk to Matt just like how I interact with other ladies in my office. And there are some good looking ladies in my office and Yaya never had a problem with any of them. What’s so special about Matt that she has to feel jealous? I mean, Khun Matt is beautiful but she doesn’t even come close to my Yaya on any bases.

Mae Keaw: (pinching his cheek) That’s from your point of view baby. Maybe Yaya feels different. Men and women think in 2 complete different ways. I think it’s best if you give her some time. Try talking to her tomorrow. Maybe you can convince her and make her feel better.

Nadech puts a smile on his face.

Mae Keaw: (joking, placing her hands on his cheeks) Tell my daughter that if she ever hurts my son I will have to deal with her myself.

Nadech: (hugging her, smiling) See, you always be on my side.

Mae Keaw: (smiling) Now go change and come down for dinner baby. Ok?

Nadech: (nodding, smiling) Thank you mom. You always know what to say.

Nadech felt much better after talking to him mom, but his heart still felt a little unsettled. Mae Keaw went out of his room. She was happy that she could convince him for the time being. But Mae Keaw could guess the situation to be serious as Yaya had mentioned ‘break up’ and the fact that Nadech had come home with numb eyes indicating they must have had some intense discussion.

Nadech couldn’t get a peaceful sleep. He was still worried about what had happened. Nevertheless he was thankful that it was morning and the fact the he could meet Yaya in the office. He quickly went to take bath.

Yaya was conscious around 4 am. She dint move, she just slept there looking at the roof. Yaya was trying to compress all of her thought and memories of her and Nadech’s. She knew there is NO going back in this case and that she has to accept the fact that she has to keep pushing him away from her further and further. In mind she was turning colder and colder. A transformation had already begun. She was preparing her mind for everything that was going to happen next. She finally decided that she will somehow make Nadech and Matt get married and then she would disappear completely.

Around 9am Yaya finally got up from the floor and took bath. She slowly had her breakfast. Everything tasted bland without Nadech yet she was trying to fill the void in her heart with food. It was 10. Nadech was anxiously waiting for Yaya to arrive to the office. No sign of her at all. Meanwhile, Michael’s informer had informed him that Yaya had not left her house yet. Michael arrives to Yaya’s house.

Michael: Hi good morning.

Yaya: (cold) What do you want?

Michael: (just walks into the house and sits on the chair) Its 10 already. Aren’t you supposed to be in the office sweetheart?

Yaya: (looking away from him) I will go at 1 today and resign.

Michael: (shocked) Resign? Now why would you do that?

Yaya: (looking straight at him) Yesterday I told him that I want to break up with him. So now I want to resign.

Michael: (ordering) Don’t resign. If you do I will cancel this project.

Yaya: (shocked, angry) What the hell is your problem? You are getting everything you wanted. You said you wanted me to break up with him and I did, so why do you want me to stay in his company.

Michael: You have told him you wanted to break up but has he accepted that fact?

Yaya: (wondering) Looks like you already know the answer to that.

Michael: (laughing) When my informer described your breakup scene it was truly heart breaking, especially the part where he held your legs and pleaded. (Pausing, touching her hair) It just increases your value in my eyes. What must he have seen in you that he was ready to do all of that? I can’t wait for us to get married.

Yaya: (shoving his hand aside) This proves that you are so unfortunate that you have never experienced true love. I feel bad for you. You’re the type of person who would put a price tag on love and he is the type of person who will sacrifice his life for the people he loves.

Michael: (calm, smirking) Come on baby. Just accept the fact that you will be my wife pretty soon, so why don’t you stop chanting his name.

Yaya: (smirking back) You can stop me from saying his name. But you will never succeed in stopping my heart from chanting his name as it beats only for him. In case you do manage to stop my heart beat I will be so glad that I’m not alive to hurt Nadech anymore.

Michael: (romantic, moving closer to her, warning) After marriage, I will strip your attitude just like how I will strip your clothes.

Yaya: (stepping back, challenging) We will see about that.

Michael: (ordering) Go change and get ready for office. I will drop you.

Yaya: I will not go. I want to resign.

Michael: You will not resign. My sister Matt likes Nadech a lot. The only way Nadech will forget you and accept her is when he is convinced that we are in love and we will be getting married. So we have to be in front of him most of the time, only then he will accept it. (Pausing, ordering) I will wait in my car for 15 minutes. Get dressed and come out. Also put your sim in the new phone, and don’t ever turn off your phone again. If you don’t obey me then I will go to his office and cancel the project, immediately.

Michael goes and sits in his car. Yaya was completely frustrated, but seeing that she doesn’t have a choice she got dressed and got into his car. The driver drove the car to Nadech’s office.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 25

It was 11.30 am. Nadech had decided that he would wait till 12 and if she doesn’t come, he himself will go to her house.

While looking out of the window thinking about Yaya, Nadech saw Michael opening the door for Yaya, who got out of his car. He dint think of it as something wrong, but he was wondering as to why she had come with him.

They both enter his chamber. It was time for her to act so Yaya walks in with a cold attitude and straight face.

Michael: (polite) May we come in?

Nadech: Of course Khun Michael please do come in and have a seat.

Yaya: (calm, cold) Khun Nadech I’m sorry that I came late.

Michael: (interrupting, smiling) Actually her car had a flat tire so she waiting for a bus at the bus stop. When I saw Khun Yaya I offered her to come with me.

Nadech: (smiling) That’s alright Khun Yaya. And thank you Mr. Michael.

Michael: No need to thank me Khun Nadech. I don’t mind dropping her. Besides I had to meet you today anyway. We will have the contract signing tomorrow and after that we will proceed with the project.

Nadech: (smiling) Definitely Khun Michael.

Michael: So how was your trip Khun Nadech. Matt doesn’t stop praising you. Thank you so much for taking good care of her.

Nadech worried, glanced at Yaya. She looked at him and ignored his look.

Nadech: (Hesitating at the topic of Matt) Oh no Khun Michael it was just a business deal, not a trip. As for Khun Matt I dint do anything. (Changing topic) By the way thank you so much for all the arrangements, it wasn’t necessary.

Michael: Matt specially choose the hotel for the both of you. The credit belongs to her Khun Nadech.

Nadech: (stuck, awkward, but tried to be polite) Then please thank her from my side. But it was really not required.

Yaya: (interrupting) I have some work to finish in my cabin so I will let myself out.

Michael: (polite) No Khun Yaya. Please do stay. By the way I hope I will be seeing you at the contract signing.

Yaya: (smiling) Yes, absolutely.

Michael: Ok so I will see you both tomorrow.

Nadech and Yaya nod. Michael goes out of the building. Yaya tries to go out of his cabin when…

Nadech: Yaya please wait.

Yaya: (polite) Yes Khun Nadech.

Nadech: Can we please talk?

Yaya: (polite, cold) Yes Khun Nadech. Do you have some work for me?

Nadech: Yaya why dint you tell me you had a flat tire. I would have picked you up myself.

Yaya: Khun Nadech you the boss of this company. I don’t want to trouble you just because I have a flat tire.

Thinking that she was still angry about Matt incident Nadech goes closer to her.

Nadech: Yaya about what happened yesterday; can we please talk about it?

Yaya: (cold) Khun Nadech, its best if we keep our personal issues out of the office. If you have any sort of problem with me you can simply fire me or I will resign myself. I don’t mind.

Nadech: (slightly angry, worried) Why are you saying all of this? And why are you referring to me as “Khun Nadech” even when we are alone right now.

Yaya: You are my boss Khun Nadech and this is me giving you respect.

Nadech: (worried, holding her shoulders, calming down) Yaya what is wrong with you. Why are you behaving this way with me?

Yaya: Sir, can you please take your hands of me.

Nadech was shocked. He immediately let go.

Nadech: (serious, pleading) Yaya let’s take a timeout for 10 minutes and pretend that we are not in office. Please talk to me.

Yaya: (cold) Ok tell me.

Nadech: (requesting) Please tell me what the problem is.

Yaya: The problem is that I want you to leave me alone.

Nadech: Why?

Yaya: Because I want to forget everything that was between us.

Nadech: (frustrated) What is wrong with you? Why are you killing me like this?

Yaya: (turning away from him) I have told you my decision. Its better you accept it faster and not waste my time.

Nadech: (going in front of her) Yaya please give me a chance to explain. Nothing happened between me and Matt. I don’t think of her as anything. Please have some patience and listen to me.

Yaya: Save this for someone else. Its better we go our separate ways.

Nadech: How on earth can you say this to me? How can all your feelings for me change within 3 days?

Yaya: Our 10 minutes are up Khun Nadech. If you have any work please let me know.

Yaya just walked out of her cabin. Nadech just stood there realising that things have already started to slip from his hands. His only option was to wait till office gets over and then talk to her.

It was 8.25 pm. Nadech walks into Yaya’s cabin wanting to talk to her.

Yaya: Yes sir.

Nadech: I will not move from here until you talk to me and let me explain.

Someone knocks on Yaya’s cabin.

Michael’s driver: Khun Yaya, Khun Michael has asked me to drive you to home since you don’t have your car with you.

Yaya: Oh! Please thank him from my side. I will come down now.

Nadech: (whispering) Yaya please wait. I have to talk to you.

Yaya: Khun Nadech I will talk to you tomorrow. All the contract documents are ready. Good night take care.

Yaya just walks out. Seeing that the driver was waiting for Yaya, he couldn’t do anything. Poor Nadech still couldn’t guess that there was something going on between Yaya and Michael. Instead he just thought of it as Michael being kind and generous.

Michael calls Yaya when she reaches her home.

Michael: HI baby.

Yaya: What?

Michael: Tomorrow is the contract signing, remember.

Yaya: Yes.

Michael: Well tomorrow is the day when we are officially a couple in front of Nadech. Be ready.

Yaya doesn’t respond.

Michael: Don’t forget that his future and life rests in your hands.

Yaya just sighs with a heavy heart.

Michael: Ok I will see you tomorrow then.

Yaya just cut his call. Meanwhile Nadech tries calling her but she doesn’t receive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you people are enjoying the ff. The main part of the confrontation is when Nadech finds out about Michael and Yaya dating. Wait and see what happens. Have a good night. Please do send feedbacks. Thank you so much :) Enjoy

queenyeon said:
Yaya looks like she gained some weight, haha I love meaty Yaya, it makes her look cuter 

I think that it's the clothing and hairstyle that makes it appear that she has gained some weight, but I don't think she actually has.  I agree, though, that Yaya looks better with a bit more meat like in this ad.

bubba said:
Awwww.......Yaya is gorgeous in Sovil et titus.....

Did Nadech's contract with Solvil et Titus end?  I haven't seen him in their ads for a while, though I've seen Yaya in a couple of them alone.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chaitra thank you so much ! hope ure nicely settled in your home.
was painful for yaya to act up i feel sad. she had no choice but did what was threatened all for her selfless love for nadech ! its unfair to nadech after the trip and being unaware and suffering for yaya to be tasked with this affliction ! poor yaya in her anguish and fainting alone at home ! if only nadech knew i want so much for him to know the situation and save his girl ! his mind is only on yaya and work ! i dislike m&m siblings so much, so evil ! though hes controlling yaya she did mention her true and only love is nadech and not wanting to hurt him. the signing ceremony will be bad timing for nadech to witness the two most important concerns of his life, yaya and contract! i dun know not having your love and joy besides you on this important occasion is as good as no contract.
thank you so much chaitra, waiting to read
the showdown.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@thai-lakorn, I think Nadech is no longer a presenter for Solvil et Titus since last year.

@chaitra, thank you so much for the massive updates.   I need to catch up with this fan fiction asap!   I'm so excited after reading some of the comments.

@bubba, thank you na for taking on the translation of the article MrsChum posted, and I will try to translate the Rising Sun Part 1 synopsis - Ryu and Mayumi part.