[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Hello everyone and thanks so much for your wonderful shares and votes for Yadech for CH3 top 10 Favorite Actors/Actresses at Pantip na ka.

@yearoo, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here na.
@Lovely, thanks for sharing pictures and your long insightful essay.  I enjoy reading it mak mak ka.

@key,  your request is my command my dear  :coverlaf: .  And, I like Vimalee's idea that we should continue to update and chat about Yadech on the RFTD thread even after it gets move to Thai, old lakorn, 2014 section na ka.  I hope to see you all there.  For now, let's enjoy Yadech and their lakorn here! :heart:

Nadech is so handsome.......

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Love this picture, Yadech are so cute!!  I have to post this bigger  na Lovely so me and my 4 eyes can see clearly :bhehe: .

:heart: :heart: :heart:
-
-
cr:as tagged, love ny & raythailand

@bubba: thanks for all lovely photos. About the photos in Spoiler tab, did Yadech go out together? Was Yaya's picture posted by Nadech's friend?
Was Yadech's photo with Nadech'aunt taken when they were in Japan?

Thank you everyone for all lovely photos and comments. Hope everyone will vote for Yadech.
Can we vote 1/account/day on pantip?

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Whoa.. Whenever I come back to this thread, either I get to greet a new member or get to read a new  :fanfic: (ff)    :heart:   :fanfic:

:welcome: to this thread naa Cali a.k.a yearoo, hope you enjoy your stay with us Yadechers :flowers:  :toast:

yearoo said:
Hi I'm new here, but couldn't resist to make an account so I can respond to see of these wonderful posts I was reading on Asianfuse. It's wonderful to see and read from page one. Thank you from cali.

:thanks:  :thanks: sooooo much Lovely_k for your brief explaination about Yadech's relationship!! Your every single word were true and so damn real. It's like you spoke on behalf of Yadech..  :flowers:  :flowers: 
Lovely_k said:
12) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7)
"THEY HOPE THE ELDERS AND FANS CONTINUE TO WANT THEM TO COSTAR WITH ONE ANOTHER CONSTANTLY"

Ohhh Vimalee khub khun maaaaaaak na. I was worried about this since there is no new lakorn for Yadech together. You just saved me and gave a sigh of relief!!  :flowers:  :flowers:  :worthy:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: 

Vimalee said:
When RFTD ends in about five weeks, this thread will be moved to the Thai, old lakorn, 2014 section.   I will still continue to update Yadech related stuffs there.   We still have Give Me Five concert on October 25th, and the following day Yadech will be attending Boon Kathin - merit in Ubon province.   NNS thread is pretty quiet since James J doesn't have many international fans and I was hoping we can visit that thread to give Yaya our love and support.    Nadech will have a new lakorn with Mew Nitha and she is my new favorite actress beside Yaya so I will be spending my time there too.

Hey ya Key,  :hiya:  I'm soo very excited to read your FF. Will read it once I get a day off (hopefully I get one). I'm sure you would have done an excellent job. Susu naaa for your    :fanfic:. Best wishes and much  :heart: to you naa   :flowers: :flowers: and  :thanks: you so much for taking your time off to entertain us naa   :thanks:

keylargo said:
Hi ladies
I am so in love with Yadech I can't believe I am writing my first little ff about them ! Its incomplete. All along I've read with admiration other Yadech ffs because I love them.♥

Hello MrsChum,  :thanks:so much for posting our beloved Key's  :fanfic: and also for the rating, Yaya's pic auction updates as well as for providing the links to watch RFTD

MrsChum said:
Ok ladies!! Are you ready for another ff on our beloved couple?? Thank you Key for writing this wonderful ff and share it with us. It's my pleasure to post this for you and everyone here to reed and enjoy!! Thank you again for doing this for us...
Never Gone | Keylargo FF | WAS

:thanks: everyone for your effort to update about RFTD.. Everybody  :thanks: once again naa

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
@mrschum, I followed the insructions to the tee. Thanks for the inf. It looks like yaya and nadech are winning all categories their in.

Thank you all for welcoming me so warmly. You ladies are one of a kind. Not use to posting and will take me a while to learn the ropes.

The pics and reading past pages on this thread makes my day. Only on page 137 and looking forward ton being updated.

Can't help but be sad and happy at the same time. My hubby thinks I'm crazy, but he doesn't realize their are real fans out there that whole heartedly loves NY . Have a good day ladies. I don't know how to contribute or post pics yet. I'll eventually find a way to do it. Thanks for sharing ☺

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yearoo said:
I tried voting again, but it says to wait an hour and then vote again.
ill wait for an hour and vote for them again....

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yearoo said:
@mrschum, I followed the insructions to the tee. Thanks for the inf. It looks like yaya and nadech are winning all categories their in.

Thank you all for welcoming me so warmly. You ladies are one of a kind. Not use to posting and will take me a while to learn the ropes.

The pics and reading past pages on this thread makes my day. Only on page 137 and looking forward ton being updated.

Can't help but be sad and happy at the same time. My hubby thinks I'm crazy, but he doesn't realize their are real fans out there that whole heartedly loves NY . Have a good day ladies. I don't know how to contribute or post pics yet. I'll eventually find a way to do it. Thanks for sharing âº
Your Welcome na! Welcome to the thread and hope you enjoy it like I do. At the beginning I was a silent reader like you. But once I start opening up to the NY fans i found out I have so much in common with all the ladies here. They made me feel very comfortable on posting picture and comment.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
there one that we have to either vote for nadech or yaya right?

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Is this from OK Awards 2014??

Yaya looks really beautiful and very cute here.. She was accompanied by Boy!! (Does anybody know why Nadech couldn't make it?)

Hahaha Loved loved looooved this edit..!!! ROFL! :heart:  :coverlaf:  :heart:  :coverlaf:  :heart:  :coverlaf:  :heart:  :coverlaf: 

Iya

sarNie Adult
lazie.<3 said:
Here is a picture for all the ladies to enjoy...
Have a Good night/Good morning everyone.. :D

darn it, he so handsome!!!! where can i find one like him?

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Don't forget to also vote for their song on "Song of the month" category.  I was, however, torn on who to vote for on the "Star of the month" category but since Yaya is ahead I voted for Nadech.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Ladies do you all notice sometime we post double, triple post??

Happy Labor Day US ladies!! Have a wonderful one! Thank you all for the sharing!!

I'm down to where ever you all go. Just let me know what thread everyone will be at..
Yes, MrsChum, and I thought it was just me.  Even started shopping for a new PC as I don't want to miss any episode of RFTD.