[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Welcome back Imma ! Hope you are well and doing great in school. Visit more if time permits, miss you.

thank youuu! Hope you're doing good as well! I seriously need to spend more time continuing my FF lol, it has been on hold for like forever

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.
@chaitra, thanks so much for you wonderful review  and your kind words na ka.  I enjoy reading it mak mak ka.  You sure have a gift of writing!
@key, thanks for always being supportive and kind beside being a creative writer.  You're awesome!
@Miss Bouakham, congrats for being  a proud owner of the rs special offer.  So happy for you.

Awww.....more dance rehearsal....
Wow......Yadech look so good...Can't wait to see the concert......

cr:as tagged

Ah, @Raklakorn, we're soulmate today haha.  Thanks for sharing na ka.

nannkham

sarNie Egg
Thank you very much keylargo for your ff and everyone on this thread.
I'm very glad to find the thread about yadech. I started knowing yadech just two months ago and was being a silent reader.
This thread make my life relax and complete.
Thanks everyone again.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank @RakLakornNYK and bubba for rehearsal photos. Yaya looks so hot and sexy, lucky Na :heart: :heart:
Their T-shirts look similar. Does anyone think Na picked Yaya up and dropped her at home after practicing?
I think Na uploaded these photos not Mae Keaw :scratchhead2:

bubba said:
@chaitra, thanks so much for you wonderful review  and your kind words na ka.  I enjoy reading it mak mak ka.  You sure have a gift of writing!
@key, thanks for always being supportive and kind beside being a creative writer.  You're awesome!
@Miss Bouakham, congrats for being  a proud owner of the rs special offer.  So happy for you.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Yaaaaay! So happy to see YAYA SUPPORT SF GIANTS!!! I am so in love with these two! Goooo Giants!

bubba said:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@fresh, I know right :coverlaf:  :secret: .
@yearoo, very observant,  me too hehe.
@nannkham, welcome to Yadech home sweet home and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.

Bts pictures....Yadech are so cute.....
Nadech is so funny and sure enjoys teasing Yaya.....

Aha......Yaya gets him back.....hahaha

cr:as tagged & love ny

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Btw, thank you all for sharing. Makes my day to read everyone's comments. It's hard to type on my iPad, or else I would say more. I do want to wish you all who had birthdays in the past weeks a belated happy birthday. I hope all your heart desires come true and have a blessed year. You all deserve all the best things the world can offer.

Episode 6 is one of my all time favorite episodes of sweetness. I couldn't stop smiling from cheek to cheek. Although editing was asleep, but I have to say Yadech did carry on their own. I should have wrote notes while watching. Can't decide which scenes I loved more, but what standed out to me the most was when Nadech " I mean Ryu" wrapped his hand around Yaya's " I mean Mayumi's" waist and nuzzled her neck!!!!!! I squeeeeeeeled with excitement. Although it would have been nice to know how they decided to just take down the wall of comforters, I guess this will suffice.

Episode 7 was heartbreaking to watch. Although I didn't understand it to the fullest ( I am thai, Chinese, and Khmer), I get the gist. Yaya should win an award for her emotional breakdown in the kendo scene. I am not bias if you will, it just seems she deserves it to the fullest, cause not many actress can make me shed tears. To top it off, I didn't even understand the dialogue 100%.

To show my love and support (addiction lol)I watched both episodes live ( 6:30 am my time lol) while changing my kids diaper and feeding him lol. I must be crazy I tell ya!

I actually try to vote for them in that EFM and was sadden to see they dropped dramatically. Going to have to try harder I guess to keep on top of these awards lol.

The ratings really befuddles me!!! Just saying........

Thanks for reading my rambling. I love you guys dearly. I'm mostly a silent reader cause I don't know the functions on my iPad and I'm unsure if I'm tech savvy or not lol. Have a good day everyone and please pardon my grammar and spelling.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum here's the translation:

Yaya revealed that she didn't know the news about Nadech just graduated from the university yesterday.

Yaya, who is the on-screen sweetheart of Nadech, has been asked about the news that the only reason Nadech could graduate from Rangsit University was because he is the star/actor.   Yaya said she hadn't heard about this news and they haven't talked or discussed about this matter.    She wanted to give him support and hope he will get through this.   She wanted to congratulate him on his achievement because he is always her idol in both work and school.     About the graduation gift for him, she will definitely give him something, but she doesn't know what it is yet.   Right now, She is very pleased with the buzz of RFTD and very happy that many fan clubs are very "IN and FIN" right now.   Want to know if the kiss is real or not then everyone have to tune in to the lakorn.   

Yeah, we checked that out and the kiss is R E A L.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:     Here's the proof:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=557613677700530&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

MrsChum said:
@bubba, Vimalee and Lovely if you ladies have time can you translate this...

"ญาญ่า" เผย... ไม่รู้เรื่อง"ณเดชน์" โดนแฉเรื่องจบ
เมื่อวานนี้

สำหรับสาว"ญาญ่า" คู่จิ้นอย่างหนุ่ม"ณเดชน์" ก็ถูกถามเกี่ยวกับกระแสข่าวที่ออกมาว่าหนุ่ม"ณเดชน์"เรียนจบได้นั้น เพราะว่าเป็นดารา ซึ่งเจ้าตัวก็เผยว่า...ยังไม่รู้เรื่องณเดชน์ดังกล่าวเลย และไม่ได้คุยหรือปรึกษาเรื่องนี้กันเลย และขอให้กำลังใจให้ผ่านเรื่องนี้และขอเเสดงความยินดีที่ณเดชน์เรียนจบเพราะยกเป็นไอดอลเสมอเรื่องการทำงานเเละเรื่องเรียน ส่วนของขวัญคงมีให้เเน่นอนเเต่ยังไม่รู้ว่าคืออะไรดี ตอนนี้ก็กังลังเเอบดีใจกระเเสละครที่เหล่าเเฟนคลับปลื้มกันทุกคน ฝากดูฉากจูบจริงมั้ยให้ดูในละคร"

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @Vimalee for the translation. I love this two so much, their always there to support each other. Hope when that day come for Nadech to walk up that stage to receive his certificate, Yaya will be there to cheer him on.

@yearoo, welcome to the thread. Hope you enjoy it here and give us more of your feedback. Btw, I LOVE LOVE the Gaint hat... â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸
I'm guessing that you must be from the Bay Area right??

That hat Yaya wore was a present from Yadech US fans. Nadech should have one too. It was given to them when they came here to SF in Dec, 2012. I wasn't sure what to buy for them so I decided to buy hats because I always see them wearing hats. Why, SF Gaint? Well that year they had won the World Series and what good to represent SF by wearing their champion team...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @vimalee for the translation. Such a sweet and considerate gf Yaya is, I love her response. Time sure flies, thanks for sharing Nadech's uni pics, appreciate your time vimalee.

Thanks for more of dance rehearsal pics @bubba @rak. I love their outfit, casual yet stylish. Nadech's adidas is hip hop all the way, bling-bling will complete totally, Yaya's sexy. Their headgear is the statement piece.

Thanks so much @mc sharing your special Giants moment. Seeing Yaya wearing it makes your day and mine too, I am so happy for you, you got the appropriate limited edition gift.

@yearoo thanks for sharing. Write away and share with us we love reading everyone's post, anything. Enjoy.

@nannkham you're welcome, hope you enjoy reading it. Glad that you find sanctuary here, visit more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I need to catch up on this. Did yaya lost weight. Her cheeks isnt full compare to their last lakorn together and she doesn't look as pretty in here.

Gizem

sarNie Egg
Hello :) im gizem and i am big fan of nadech and yaya :) i am realy far away from the culture of tailand becouse i am from greece but this couple is so adorable that i cant keep myself from watching them❤❤

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@fresh : :thanks:  for sharing. any how I think Nadech deserved it. Well done and congrats for his graduation :graduate:
@chaitra : Good review and well said chai !!!
@ImmaSingaholic : Welcome back and let spazz
@bubba : :coolpix: ....and I cant wait to see YADECh performance !!!
@Vimalee : :thanks:  for the translation
@MrsChum : oh that hat is from YADECH fans in US !!! well that a good choice :thumbup: