[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clips!

I must have listened to Nadech' song at least five times already.    He is very good singing Look Toong (country music) songs and I love the lyrics here (I don't want any guys to go near you and I don't want you to go near any guys, If I can close your eyes so you cannot see, close your nose so you cannot smell, and close your ears so you cannot hear, etc.)   So he doesn't want the girl he loves to even see, smell, or hear other guys.   Talking about being possessive here, hehehehehe.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

MrsChum said:
http://youtu.be/qVTXGl5DoB8

Nadechpantip

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya and her family's favorite show host - Khune sorayuit.   At the TOP Awards 2011, both Nadech and Yaya won the New Rising Stars Awards.    Yaya asked Khune Sorayuit to take a picture with her.   Out of no where, Nadech showed up and interrupted them so Yaya didn't have a picture with him that day.   Nadech made it up to Khune Sorayuit several months later at the media party by asking him to take pictures with Yaya.  

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

credit Barry.Ya FB

titasuri

sarNie Egg
hi, This is my first comment here... I've been lurking this thread for a while  :p ... I just liked this video ystd and connected tru my twitter acc and it isn't mine, I think it was made by taylor nguyen member of NYVN

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good afternoon everyone and thanks for sharing beautiful pictures and clips na ka.   Can't wait for the concert!
@T-suri, welcome and hope you will enjoy being here with us na.

It's so nice to see that no matter how very close Yadech are to each other, they still uphold Thai culture by wai-ing one another when sawasdee.
Yadech indeed have a very good manner.

The  three handsome musketeers......at least, Nadech isn't goofy in this picture......lol at Mario......

Energizing during the break........

cr:mae keaw, byfamily

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks bubba vimalee for always be there for all the translation.
Thanks mrschum for updates the vidéo
Thanks raklakorn and jun for the pics
Welcome to this tread T-suri

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @bubba for posting so many pics and especially for translating Image order instructions. James and Nadech have excellent chemistry, brotherly love.
@mc @fresh @rak thanks too for so many pics and vdo links posted. Thanks for sharing with us.
@jun love vogue pics you posted and thank you.
@vimalee thanks for posting pics and recapping for our refresh.
@T-suri welcome and hope you'll enjoy your time with us.
Thanks to everybody who shared views, comments, nice to read them.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies! Thanks for the shares everyone!

:welcome: T-suri!!! Hope you have a great time with us about Yadech!

I love the fact that Nadech isn't walking next to his manager and James, but he's walking with his Girl and future MIL. :heart: hehehe

When is Yadech going to make merit? Are they going to sing a new song for the Give Me 5 Concert, or are they just singing a cover?

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Hi key and Chaitra,

Finally I have time to read your ff. You are so talent! i'm sure that these will be more interesting than RS  :pervie: :flowers: :clap2: . i'm sure that wed and friday are these day i waiting for ^^. 
@key: I hope that you make yaya character is more stronger and confident  and belive in Nadech
@ chaitra: waiting for your update  :woot2:

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Ms.Zoe said:
The truth revealed, it was not Nadech's hand but Yaya's hand. I actually thought it was Nadech's hand hahaha  :woot:.
Thanks songngukp!

You are wellcom Ms. Zoe ^^. I was also thought that when I saw that pic  :pervie:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@songngukp, thanks for sharing na ka.  Yadech look so good.  Can't wait to see the mag.

Yaya at  ZEN The Art of Beauty Fall/Winter Trends 2008......so pretty.....

6 years later,
Yaya at ZEN The Art of Beauty Fall/Winter  2014.....so beautiful and gorgeous....

cr:as tagged&urassayaclub.com

bubba said:
The thing that goes hand in hand with student life is love.  Yaya, what do you think about this?

There is no difference between boyfriend or friend, the only difference is the feeling. 

To Yaya, there's no difference between boyfriend or a close friend.  So whenever Yaya says that she and Nadech are only really close friends, we get the meaning right.  This is what she means? ;)  The line between bf and friend must blur so easily!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Looks like there was no teasing Yaya about her personal matter :D. I would not think Na would dare to do that :bhehe:.

Hahaha....Na's kind/way of gazing is to lessen the awkwardness or within these intimate scenes Yaya becomes more and more gorgeous that he could not find himself stop staring at her and tease her to make his staring less apparent Hahaha :bhehe:

Here are the translation to the photo below:

Lovely translators - Vimalee, bubba, or Lovely_k, could one of you guys verify the translation for us? Thank you ladies!!!

***a very small top portion of this photo below got cut off as compared to this photo http://instagram.com/p/uNBxs-hazF/...I wonder what the cut off portion is about???

Q:What does Yaya do when she is not happy with you teasing her?
A: She'll say 'That's enough' in a solemn tone. Then I'll pause til her mood gets better...I'll just wait for the time.../
Q: About Roi Fun Tawan Dued with many cute-romantic scenes..
A: It was out of the feeling for each other that they had to suppressed for 7 years. When he could express it, then it became overwhelming! Wanna be close to her, dominate, and conquer her heart in every way. /
Q: Are you both still feel awkward about those love scenes?
A: Well, at times! Like when we gazed at each other Or in the 'blanket' scene; when we had to be under it together again and again, out of a sudden, it just felt like--Wow, she became even more gorgeous than before!!! We had different ways of gazing to lessen the awkwardness.

Credits to nyclub_pantip for translation & Zupzip Magazine

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

please who ever knows thai can somebody translate this...thanks

http://instagram.com/p/uNBxs-hazF/

credits to m3
yaya kugimiya said:
i guess nadech is talking about teasing yaya during her period according to m3....... :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: Zoe for the news & IG article &  :thanks:T-Suri for the link of Nujang FB.
The same tribe feature hats, same gestures & couple blankets... :heart:  :kiss: Cr. as tagged & Moey_ny

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Ms.Zoe for sharing the translation and to nyclub_pantip for translating.

I will add some more details:

Q:  How about Yaya, what's she like when she was mad?

"She will use a threatening voice.  Pe Nadech, that's enough.   Then I will stop but will begin again later.    I will let her have her down time but I will be waiting (to tease her again)

Q:  About RFTD that just ended, how do you feel that so many people had torn pillows in every scenes?  

" In the story, we've loved each other for a seven long years, and we didn't see each other at all during that time.   I just went to watch her secretly for many years.   Finally, when we had a chance to live together and especially being the Japanese man with the need, I wanted to go to her, to be close to her, to protect her, and to ....... everything.....

"Yes, we are.  We still feel awkward when we have to gaze at each other for a long time, or at the blanket scenes when we had to cover ourselves for so many times and so often.   Out of a sudden, it just felt like--Wow, she became even more gorgeous than before!!!   We had different ways of gazing to lessen the awkwardness.    They had to cut some scenes because we giggled."

The cut off part Nadech talked about women with their many moods depending on the time.   They can be adorable, cheerful, and in the foul mood especially when they had their "period".   They will become irritable, tired, fatigue, and he even knows some friends who even fainted.    I don't understand why he would bring up this topic when they asked him about what type of women he like....aww, he tried to avoid the answers.

Ms.Zoe said:
Looks like there was no teasing Yaya about her personal matter :D. I would not think Na would dare to do that :bhehe:.

Hahaha....Na's kind/way of gazing is to lessen the awkwardness or within these intimate scenes Yaya becomes more and more gorgeous that he could not find himself stop staring at her and tease her to make his staring less apparent Hahaha :bhehe:

Here are the translation to the photo below:

Lovely translators - Vimalee, bubba, or Lovely_k, could one of you guys verify the translation for us? Thank you ladies!!!

***a very small top portion of this photo below got cut off as compared to this photo http://instagram.com/p/uNBxs-hazF/...I wonder what the cut off portion is about???

Q:What does Yaya do when she is not happy with you teasing her?
A: She'll say 'That's enough' in a solemn tone. Then I'll pause til her mood gets better...I'll just wait for the time.../
Q: About Roi Fun Tawan Dued with many cute-romantic scenes..
A: It was out of the feeling for each other that they had to suppressed for 7 years. When he could express it, then it became overwhelming! Wanna be close to her, dominate, and conquer her heart in every way. /
A: Well, at times! Like when we gazed at each other Or in the 'blanket' scene; when we had to be under it together again and again, out of a sudden, it just felt like--Wow, she became even more gorgeous than before!!! We had different ways of gazing to lessen the awkwardness.

Credits to nyclub_pantip for translation & Zupzip Magazine