[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Omgggg I keep re watching the fan cams from the concert the energy is so unreal and both Nadech and Yaya did a stunning job! I wish I could fly to Thailand and support them at one of their events :( when are they coming to America?!?? Does anyone know what the name of the song they sang where Yaya runs into Nadech's arms and he picks her up?

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Grudgeprincess said:
Omgggg I keep re watching the fan cams from the concert the energy is so unreal and both Nadech and Yaya did a stunning job! I wish I could fly to Thailand and support them at one of their events :( when are they coming to America?!?? Does anyone know what the name of the song they sang where Yaya runs into Nadech's arms and he picks her up?
The song is : ไม่บอกเธอ / Mai Bauk Tur (Not Telling You) by Bedroom Audio. It's a great song!!! I enjoy listening to it!!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a video put together by this YouTuber Zerious25. It's seems liked they kissed/pecked when Nadech pulled Yaya close to him. Nadech REALLY pulled Yaya in! @ 1:21 :cloud9: :cloud9: I just paused it and starred for a few couple minutes... *drools*

This is the same song used for Yadech's intro

http://youtu.be/zS6OyKlOevA

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww.......this is so cute..... Nadech said thank you to nong Yaya.....

Nadech posted this picture and wrote,   "Hello Yaya krub.  This is pe Nadech na krub.  I would like to thank you very much for making me happy, and everyone is very happy with me as well.  At the Give Me Five concert when it's my queue to perform the show......you were so superb that I was stunned and I was impressed with your endurance because of your leg pain.  I have to say that you (nong Ya) are truly amazing.  Hope you feel better soon na krub. :heart: "

cr:as tagged

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

rehann

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Nadech posted this picture and wrote,   "Hello Yaya krub.  This is pe Nadech na krub.  I would like to thank you very much for making me happy, and everyone is very happy with me as well.  At the Give Me Five concert when it's my queue to perform the show......you were so superb that I was stunned and I was impressed with your endurance because of your leg pain.  I have to say that you (nong Ya) are truly amazing.  Hope you feel better soon na krub. :heart: "

Thanks Bubba :kiss:

he so sweet... i'm all melt on behalf of Yaya... :blush: :coverlaf:
look like the 'jin' is go on and on now.... the 'jing' will come next... #fingercross :dance2:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

THANKS @bubba !!!! It's make my day !! I am get up now and feel " i do not want to go work " but your post make me so happy !!!! Love NY !!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the fin translation. I know I will sleep good tonight :)

@m9, I got an email from Khun Wiwat about the DVD. He said the releasing date is around Jan 20-25. It's a long wait :(

Also those that's interested in ordering Marie Claire magazine, Magazinedee.com is accepting order.
Good night ladies! Have a wonderful night and day na ka!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Before I go to sleep, ladies I think Yt is starting to delete GiveMeFive concert clip for copyright. If you want to save any clip I suggest you save now.

Ok good night

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh thank you for translating @bubba :) and thank you @lovely for the awesome pics and thank you all for spazzing with me!!! Sadly none of my friends have the same love for NY as I do.

Gosh Nadech is soooooooo sweet :) I hope Yaya will get better with stride. She has to be the most awesomeness celebrity alive today.

@MC, ohh no no no!! They CANT!!!! I need my fix everyday. I look at those performance to the max!!! If replay had an expiration date I would die. Love their voices. How do I even begin to save these videos?!?!? Your probably telling me to look thru the thread lol!!! I'll probably Google it. By then it will be toooo late boohoo :-(

Good night in my area and good morning to the other side of the world :)

@RAK, thanks for the warm welcome back lol. Always a pleasure my dear :)

dariey

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

*photo*

tq so much for your wonderful translation.my mistake i thought ya is the one who got soared throat like nadech said but instead he ask the fan who watch them..lol.gosh this girl look so fine from her smile.can't help but to adore her more.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee : I felt the same too.
@chaitra : Just be strong esp ur eyes ..other ur heart mind & soul just believed in YADECH :wink: :bhehe: :pervie:

@Ms.Zoe : am totally fall in love  ...again and again
@bubba : so many sweet & nice compliment for Yaya !!! am so glad to read and heard all this

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

How I describe myself after reading this ☝  "Drowning in your love"

++++++++++++++++++++++++ ♩♪♫♬

Sexy lover
Can’t take my eyes off you whenever I’m next to you
With no reason, just that happy smile, Yeah
(Such beauty that cannot be compared)
Because you’re so perfect
From the tip of your head
All the way to your toes and,
(I love you)
You have taken away all of my soul

Hey, girl
When you’re by my side I am complete as a man
You can have the energy,
The world in front of me is fair, Hey, girl
(Hey, girl) You can plant the last of our love
Never change now With me, Eternally

The words I want to tell you,
A man’s heart has only one love
(You can’t erase the remnants)
Come inside my heart,
You have become every part of me
(Even my eyes, my steps)
Because I only look at you Hey, girl

Hey, girl
You can have the energy,
The world in front of me is fair, Hey, girl

The people who say there is no such thing
As an everlasting love
Those that don’t even have that kind of confidence
In one’s life, If true love comes,
When that time comes I will know Girl
The one that can take Part of my heart

Hey, girl
I cannot tell where the end of your universe comes
Your eyes that are like the deep ocean
Along with a small cosmos, Hey, girl (Hey, girl)
There is nothing to fear when you’re by my side
There is nothing, I need anymore My dear

Hey, girl
You can have the energy,
The world in front of me is fair Hey, girl

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:

:thanks: a lot Bubba for the translation, 
Our tight- lipped Nadech is :w-scene-pop-corn: UN :locked: his mind  ;)
Another posting of Nadech from Mae Keaw's IG & a small article talking about YaYa

Cr. Keaw_jung, kwankao2010 & thanks to the translators @pawara @ny_lively @wklkato

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks: fresh and Lazydramafan. I didn't know which mag was that from but pics were cute, so asked..

Lazydramafan said:
RakLakornNYK - both photos you posted of Yaya at page 1029 aren't from new [SIZE=11pt]mag photoshoots[/SIZE]. As m9 said the second one is from Traveller Companion mag with Yadech last year. And the first one is from an individual [SIZE=11pt]photoshoot of Yaya....from previous years too.[/SIZE]

Too bad, YT already took down the videos and I still had to watch 3 more :/

MrsChum said:
YT is starting to delete GiveMeFive concert clip for copyright. If you want to save any clip I suggest you save now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that's the difference.. With other co-star/dancer, Nadech has to try too hard (though he's a fantastic actor) to bring that (so-called) chemistry, (no offence, I liked Mai's performance as well :) ) but with Yaya, just she standing next to him, it comes naturally (even if they don't look into each other's eyes..) That's an effortless natural chemistry!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:heart:   :heart:   :heart: That breath-taking lift..  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
We will have to wait until January 2015 for the official DVD for the whole show.   Unfortunately, many clips from You Tube had already been deleted because of GMM copyright issue.    So so sad, I've been watching Yadech clips everyday since the concert.    Why does it take so long for the DVD to come out?   They should release it while the fever is still high.

ptenchik said:
А где можно посмотреть весь концерт?