[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sure love their smart mouths, how they tried their level best to outwit each with their retort. Thanks Chai for an interesting story. I am not good in time travel and am curious how their past will intertwine the present. Look to read further on this interesting aspect of the ff. Is wealth important, it was mentioned thrice? Those seniors are bad. Look forward to further reads but please take your time with your priorities. Thanks very much, Chai, for your time and efforts, appreciation is in order.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@ Key - Thank you so much. NO No wealth is not a major factor in this story. Anyone WOW looking at an extravagant mansion like Yaya but she had a clear cut opinions about rich people, so when she saw the small house or in any other circumstances she reacted that way. That's why Nadech says " Dont worry, your with the right people at the right place". Hehe. 
No pressure Key. I actually had plans of posting the ff right after rftd so i dint know it would get any close to November. I am kinda free till 15 but after that really busy so I am planning to finish ff by then. :) My ff somehow feels complete after reading ur feedback. Love you.

@Junyukio - So sweet of you Jun. I'm so happy you liked it.Well Yaya is definitely Queen of Thailand and Obv Nadech's favorite Hehe. Thank you so much :)

@Yearoo -  One can definitely hope na Yearoo. Thank you so much for taking the time to send feedback. I feels really amazing to get acknowledgement from all of you. 

@lazydramafan - Hi Laz. I hope your doing great. October went by real fast. Damn. No amount YAdech dose seem to enough esp after concert. I know what you mean "time just flies" ha. Dont worry about Battle of love feedbacks. When you do read forever let me know what you think of it :)

@fresh -  I really happy you liked it fresh. Thank you so much for the feedback :)

@Vimalee - All the sweetest. Yes im doing good now. Normally I just fall ill once or twice a year including fever. But some cyclone was going on for so many days and it was raining continuously here. We are experiencing all 4 seasons in one day LOL. Night and morn are clod, afternoon really hot, 3- 5 windy and evening rains. Haha. Hope this cyclone is over. Sorry for the ramble.Thank you so much for asking Vimalee and I do hope  you reading mood comes back soon and would love to know what you think of it :)

Wow so much love. This can happen only in Yadech fanclubs. Like couple, Like fanclub. I thank everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. Hi to all the silent readers. Have a great day Yadechers.

Random updates guys please bear with me. 
Next update : Monday (tomo)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka.

Awww.......mae Keaw posted this picture and wrote, 
"@every FC, today is a family day.....missing a beautiful lady (Yaya) and her mom....she has commercial filming na ka."

cr:as tagged

Yaya is so happy and is contagious.....
She wrote,  "Current mood!! อารมน์ตอนนี้อิอิก็ผมสวยอะ Pantene team you guys are the best thank you for making today awesome "

cr:as tagged & urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finpeo said:
Thanks for sharing na ka.

Yaya said that she's going to the doctor everyday and she's dreadful that the jellyfish bite wound might leave scar for the wound is quite big, almost half of her leg.  She feels a lot better, but her leg was so swollen that she had to wear shoes 2 size bigger from size 37 to 39 or 40.  She  thanks khun Prawit and ch3 staff for the fruit basket and concerns and also thanks the FC for their concerns, supports, and encouragements.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you @bubba for sharing the translation!!!
Aww my Yaya! Oh poor girl! I would be greatly sad if a mark from a jellyfish wound would leave a scar on me too. :'( hope she feels better and cheers up-- oh wait! The Pantene crew must have made her feel better nvm... And She has her P'Nadech to help sooth her. Did she say one time in a interview that he helped massage her leg?

But you know everyone falls in love with Yaya. Even the jellyfish couldn't resist Yaya, that's why it tried to kiss her leg haha! But it ended terribly though..._

It's so sweet to see Mae Keaw saying that they're missing Yaya and Mae Pla. :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Del Rey, you're welcome and it's my pleasure to translate na ka.

Awwww.......It's very good news indeed!!! :dance2: :dance3: :yahoo: :clap:
Nadech and Yaya will catwalk together for the Kumaries in the Divine Temple of Love on November 6, 2014 at Parc Paragon.....

cr:naga naga&dada

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I can't vote cause I can't read THAI. I'm trying but my mobile phone won't translate the words. Can you at least give me some pointers na. I can tell which is her name, but I would like to be certain it's Yaya I'm voting for :)

Thank you!!!

@bubba and vimalee love the trans. N updates.
Have a good day all.

meysaelee said:
http://pantip.com/topic/32792185/result
if you guys have the time to vote please do because Yaya is not in 1st place Bella is in the lead right now thevote close on nov 3

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hey Finpeo,

You were right, Nadech and Yaya will catwalk together for the Kumaries in the Divine Temple of Love on November 6, 2014 at Parc Paragon yay!!! :cheer:, thanks to bubba for this info.

Finpeo said:
Hello, have a nice weekend yadech lovers! I wonder what yadech will do today, they may be filming their drama, right? If im not wrong, they will have an event together on 6th Nov? I have TOEIC test that day :-<

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Ms.Zoe said:
Hey Finpeo,
You were right, Nadech and Yaya will catwalk together for the Kumaries in the Divine Temple of Love on November 6, 2014 at Parc Paragon yay!!! :cheer:, thanks to bubba for this info.
Yeah, that will be wonderful for me, after a stressful morning bc of the test, I can enjoy the event of our couple in the afternoon keke
no surprised that they have invited Nadech Yaya cuz the show is about "LOVE" haha just wonder about the concept of the fashion show

phuthuybx

sarNie Egg
fresh said:
Sanook interview, Yaya

Q: what did Nadech say when you have an injured leg but still performed at the concert for him?

A: He said, thank you. (Smile)

Q: did he take care of you

A: there was, there was ka. He would massage or wrap my leg. He'll ask if I'm ok? If I need a break? Stuff like that

Q: how severe was it the first day when it happened?

A: the injury is like boiled water poured on you. I had a jellyfish cling to my leg so it's pretty severe.

Q: did a lot of people scream for your couple at this concert?

A: i was really thrilled when I looked out and saw everyone standing, I was really happy.

Q: a lot of people are wondering if you were opening your relationship on stage because you guys looked really sweet...

A: oho! Not that far... The songs and emotions makes it feel like it's very sweet but it's not a coming out it's just acting

Q: were all of your emotions real?

A: no, no, no it was scripted but there were some unscripted parts but very little...

Q: people are teasing that the performance was so seamless like it's real...

A: thank you ka (smile)

http://instagram.com/p/uvsjggiKXO/

Credit: m3lhouse at Spicyforum
Thanks everybody for your posts and translation so I can know and update more about Yadech.

Sorry for not posting any pics or information, except clicking like, thank.

I really like the way Yadech answer when they are asked about opening their relationship. They have never said in negative form. They just answer indirectly or unrelated to the questions as I noticed. If they are not in relationship, why have they never said no directly and straight forward? Like in this interview, Yaya just said "Not that far" that makes me think they are currently in relationship. For me, when they are together, they always look like they are their own world (so sweet _ eyes in eyes). I have never seen they looks so sweet like that with other co-workers. Also they don't mind if nobody dares to approach them because they are always sweet like this. I just hope they can be always together and supporting each other like this forever. I like the sentence Nadech thanked fans, "Do not need to love them much but love them little by little and love them long". I feel like Nadech described their relationship when I read it. I always believe "Action speak louder than words" <3 <3

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@Finpeo Thank you for sharing the videos! With the one kiss lol!! They captured da great moments indeed. :)

@phuthuybx totally agree with what you said girl. To-Ta-Ly ageree. We can already tell by how they look at each other, and how they care for each other as well. He massaged her leg! None of my closest guy friends would do that to me if I was hurt!!! Ohh this is love (Cinderella melody playing lol).

@vimalee thanks!! those pic will help me sleep tonight. Thank you. Thinking about the good things will help me sleep :) pittanomipa takes such great photos for us. :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya's getting more beautiful each year.......
Can't wait to see Yaya and Nadech at the Bangkok International Fashion Week 2014 (BIFW 2014) on November 6 ......

Awwww.....so sweet.... :heart: 
Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

cr:as tagged&withloveurassayas