[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thank you so much MrsChum for sharing the link to Rising Sun part 3.

I just started reading and cannot wait for more!

Ryu and Mayumi have three children: two sons and one daughter.   Takeshi and Seiko also have three children: two sons and one daughter as well.   Ryu is such a meddlesome and always got himself in a hot mess.   When his son was in kindergarten, Ryu already found him a bride: Takeshi's one day old daughter.   He also wanted his daughter to marry one of Takeshi' son.  I love Ryu's and Mayumi's daughter Hiromi.   She reminded me so much of her mother Mayumi, very strong, intelligent, independent, and very skill in fighting.
Your welcome Vimalee. I l like the story a lot. Everyday I look forward to the update. I wish one of the producer can pick up this novel and make it come alive.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for sharing. Bubba thank you for the translation.

Hi, there KikiThank you for the lovely mv. Miss your amazing talent ja. Hope to see you stop by more often na.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Good morning and Happy Monday everyone :)
Thank you all for all the wonderful pictures, update and translation.
I saw a fan post some picture in IG on Yaya first mv, so I search for the video for those that haven't seen it yet. I saw this mv awhile back and Yaya was so young at that time. Enjoy and hope all have a wonderful day and night.
http://youtu.be/N4ie-5kZ_N4
Aaaaaa I really enjoyed it, when was it filmed? She is beautiful at anytime uow, do you know how many MV she has filmed so far?

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Another old one of Yaya, ladies. This was featured by Pantene. She has gorgeous hair in this. (Not that Pantene is great) ENJOY :) The guy who is singing had said that Yaya is a very good dancer but she lacks confidence so she was a bit shy at that the time :) But see how she is now in Give me 5. Guess partner matters a lot LOL. :wink:  :bhehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCqsQW5FNZw

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.
@chaitra, thanks for sharing the MV na.  Chin is a very good singer and Yaya is so pretty in there.   I agree guess partner did matter lol.

Nadech at TrueMove H Festival........handsome as always......

cr:as tagged &nyclub

bubba

Keep On Smiling
WOW...... the magazine hasn't hit the stands yet and the first lot already sold out!!!

bymagazinedee:   Fanclubs, be patient na ka.  The magazines are not released yet.  First lot already sold out ka.

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Yadech look so hot and sexy!!!

cr:as tagged&bymagazinedee

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
:Thanks: Thank you for the photos ladies. It's such a treat to see Nadech and Yaya being romantic (well... that's all the time actually...) for the IMAGE shoots. :thanks: :wub: :wub:

The IMAGE Magazine shoots look like as if it was taken from Khun Charles and Fahlada's honeymoon. :Heart: :heart: Something to imagine about. Would have loved to see their after marriage life in Game Rai Game Ruk. :wub:

So many photoshoots!!! Can't wait for Traveller's Companion! The past photoshoots were amazing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: yadech totally make these destinations look even more beautiful than it is :heart: :) :)