[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Bears like to search for honey, but forget about the honey for this particular Bear, this is what he likes to do most of the time  :lolyup:.

Nadech looks completely mesmerized by Yaya. He has on the same plaid shirt as the bear given to Yaya on the Ch.3 calendar signing day 2014 just that he forgot to wear his eyeglasses so I went ahead and gave him one  :yahoo:.

credits - as tagged & myself

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks so much Junyukio, ptenchik, m9, preciouskj, & Ms.Zoe for all the wonderful shares na ka.  LOL great job Zoe!

Awwww......another fin picture from Maldives.... :heart:.  They sure take good care of each other even holding hand when jumping into the beautiful sea. :wub: 
krongkarnp posted this picture with the caption,  "The naughty and the beauty"  :coverlaf:
ptenchik said:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow......Nadech sure improves so much in his horse riding.....must have a good teacher (Yaya) :coverlaf:  !
Ah.....Nadech, the student of Sperbund :wub: .   I remembered during DJA, Nadech wasn't good at riding horse, so Yaya had to control/direct the horse when they rode together.

cr:anyama&nadechyaya

Ms.Zoe

Yadech Fashion

If I remember correctly, this photo was taken after Yaya finished work & she smiled and said she looked scary because of the make up she had on. The video clip was posted a while back. The clothes she had on were the same clothes she wore to Ch.3 calendar signing 2014. I like this look of her.

Yaya is wearing bracelets with beads & Nadech is wearing some kind of braided bracelet (I think), not the same kind of bracelet, but they did had on the same accessory for the hands.

Nadech with the actors in RFTD. He has on the same/similar kind of bracelet Yaya has on the photo above. 

P.s. - Nadech looks very charming & sportive. Cute smile & great hair. The actors in RFTD also look very nice too.  

credits - as tagged, original owner, & me

P.s.s. the photos may be reposted photos

Ms.Zoe

I voted from my IPad and will vote again using different sources, I might as well go to the library to use computers to vote. Those percentages change rapidly.

So cute! Not a calendar though, I think it is just an illustration. All of fastbeam's Yadech illustrations are so cool.

Yaya is baking heart waffles again, they look delicious. Add some honey on them, & Bear will love them :bhehe:

The look on Nadech's face is so funny.

Caption: Nadech - Omg, Yaya, I need your help. This is way too many calendars. :bhehe:

Credits - as tagged, fastbeam, & aebrian

:goodnite: & sweet dreams & good day Yadechers!!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies! It's been awhile and Thanksgiving is near. I'd like to thank all you ladies for contributing by sharing about Nadech and Yaya. We all might have many things in common, but the number one thing is that we love Yadech. We all have a special bond, and I hope it continues this way. Thank you so so so much! Love yall! :thanks: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Here's an old translation by @nykim back from 2013. Thank you ladies for the lovely photos, videos links, and the TRANSLATIONS!!! Couldnt have a greater day without yall shares! :) :)

nykim said:
From ' dunangjai Akkanee' is 4 years ard that you two are koo Jin.

Nadech: from the first day to today, me and nong yaya is pee nong(bro/sis) that still love and care for each other and never become lesser, even knows each other's heart and feel more connected, just the same as someone in the family.:)

Yaya: yes right. one of the reason is because our mum are close, both Mae blah Mae keaw like to do merits, and always brought us and our fan clubs to do merits tgt, is a family that is so warmth, p nadech is more than koojin ka(smile) ( aww.. Am so shy with this Heheh..)

This period nadech likes to grow mouth starch vs fresh-face, yaya prefer which one more?

Yaya: truthfully, handsome guy does whatever is still ok, once in a while p nadech grows mouth starch, I think he looks khem khem( I duno how to translate this hehe, maybe fierce/serious?) and pretty cool, I almost kritttttt or scream haha(being a fan gal lolz yaya)
but if without it, he looks fresh, likes a Korean, kawayii!!(laugh) soooooo handsome! ( haha yaya simply spazzzzzz abt how handsome her bro Is!!)

Nadech: nong yaya also the same krubbbb,beautiful girl does whatever still looks good(smile) she is a type of gal with many personality. Being sweet, being priew( not sure to trnslatr this too) and can change to being cool, and then just like like a kid, ting tong( being silly) and also a little kii onn(not sure how to say this in Eng too) so cute krub.

Random things I've just read here and there in the ooopps mag.. Hmm nadech wanted to play boo(action) with yaya.. Coz wanted to protect nang ek( always so sweet)

Nong yaya: p nadech is a king of project ka( I think she meant his random activites) lots of projects! From photography,play ukulele ,ride motorbikes, the latest one, wake board. He has so much talent, whatever he does turns out all good, so handsome and also so smart.

P nadech: thank you krub, but it's even better, P wanted YA to go play wake board tgt, it's really fun, called ya to go many times but always rejecting, scare turning dark, big muscles,etc.. No idea why so scare of that....... Just being like this is toooooooooo cute ard!!! ( lmao!!!)

The most finnnnnnnnn soot soot!! Heheh
Since you two know each other heart so well, tell abt each other's ideal type.

Nong yaya: P nadech is a person that loves his mum and family a lot, his type/his girl must be a person who loves and take care of family, the most important must be able to get along with his family, age must be about the same, so can understand each other better. Looks no need to be that special, but just someone with a kind heart is enough ard.

P nadech: spec/ideal type of nong yaya must be a gentleman krub, love family, can take care of her, is a good person, and abt looks, beautiful like this must suitable with someone good looking krubbbbbbb. (ahhhhhhhh!! Am in heaven rite now hahah)

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks all lovely ladies & gentleman (if any) for comments, shares... to keep our thread so active, happy, Fin & Jin. Have a wonderful Wed to everyone.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @ bubba & @Del Rel for your shares
@Zoe, great job, tks so much for pointing that Jin Shirt.
Love their Canlendar, so cute, I wish I can own one. How can we order, pls help if you gals know. Thanks in advance.
Yaya looks as sweet as honey, no wonder her Bear can not loose his weight, whoever can resist such a beautiful & sweet honey Plus the hearty waffle.

Cr. Aebrian, gabump, keaw_jung

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
I got this from urassayaclub.com fb page. All I know is about the voting so please vote for Yaya and Nadech .hope someone can translate this

โหวตคมชัดลึกอวอร์ด ครั้งที่ 12 

โหวตแบบ SMS โดย
สาขานักแสดงหญิงยอดนิยม
พิมพ์ KA2 เว้นวรรค ญาญ่า อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ ส่งไปที่ 4240666
สาขาละครไทยยอดนิยม ... See More

Sharp Awards voted 12 times that deep. 

SMS sent to a 4240666 by typing spaces KA2 lasanya SV-Russ-SOE Porto Bund Oriental dreams and spaces printed KA5 boiling.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Del Rey said:
Here's an old translation by @nykim back from 2013. Thank you ladies for the lovely photos, videos links, and the TRANSLATIONS!!! Couldnt have a greater day without yall shares! :) :)

thanks del

for reposting it my most favorite is when yaya said she and nadech are more than a koo jin(they are sweethearts in real life anyways :heart: ).....then yadech both described each other about their ideal boy/girl :wub:  :kiss3:  :cloud9:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
Bears like to search for honey, but forget about the honey for this particular Bear, this is what he likes to do most of the time  :lolyup:.

Nadech looks completely mesmerized by Yaya. He has on the same plaid shirt as the bear given to Yaya on the Ch.3 calendar signing day 2014 just that he forgot to wear his eyeglasses so I went ahead and gave him one  :yahoo:.

credits - as tagged & myself

WOwowww cool !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :flowers: