[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

naya

sarNie Egg
Mark and Yaya actually going to have a whole this is lakorn report by

space4ny

News from Ch3's Drama Facebook page " Good news is getting out this morning. When the talented producer "Da Hathairat" prepare to take Koojin from lakorn "Tawan Deurd" "Mark Prin-Yaya Urassaya" back to make you jin them again. With the remake drama "Kleun CheeWit" (Wave of life) which on screen and off screen couple Johny-Nok Jariya Anfone use to play leading roles in this drama. Wow Wow. " Credit pic @markimbarryaya_house #urassayas#mark_prin

But it's true that Mario and yaya would not be bad

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
fresh said:
Thanks @Del and Annefam for sharing the fin news. I think it was yesterday. Today they were in Khon Kaen for the merit and came back quite late.
Obviously it was Yesterday for Valentines Day :p ahahaha! I don't know what I was thinking at that moment. (Not thinking straight because I'm on :cloud9: )

fresh

sarNie Adult
@Del, Yk  Let's me join you on :cloud9:  too. Finally it's not our delusional but it's REAL :heart: :heart: . Let's celebrate all Yadechers :grouphug: :woot: :weee: :toast:
@Yk, Key You have more materials for your next fan fic now.
But I wonder why Nadech gave Yaya a stuffed salmon fish for Valentine :bhehe:  Our boy is not ordinary :whistle:
And the big pink balloon didn't help for their privacy either (but I like the balloon though :heart: ). He might write the words 'Happy Valentine...' himself too. Yaya definitely likes it.

A comment at pantip:
N + Y = NY
NY + Valentine = Fin ^2
N + pink balloon = Y & T(ing) Fin
N + salmon fish = !!??
จงถอดสมการความอ็บสแตรกของศรีต่อไปนี้อมยิ้ม20

What does Y & T(ing) Fin mean???

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much everyone for sharing.  

2015 has just started and it has been kind to Yadech fans; can't wait to see what the rest of 2015 has in store for us.   

Yaya is so lucky.   Everyone is taking care of her.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka MrsChum for sharing.  

I was just about to post this picture but you beat me to it first.     Both of us must got on the computer at the same time after feeding our hungry families, hehehehe.

I super :heart: :heart: :heart: this picture.   Very carefree and very happy.   Who would have thought that these two are the super stars of Thailand? 

MrsChum said:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thank you all for your wonderful shares na ka.
@MrsChum,  thanks for the picture.  Yadech sure have lots of fun.  Love that pic. mak mak ka.

Actions speak louder than words.....

Nadech just want to be in the picture with his Yaya only  lol.....

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech's probably wanted to say "Don't you know that three is a crowd?"

bubba said:
Hello and thank you all for your wonderful shares na ka.
@MrsChum,  thanks for the picture.  Yadech sure have lots of fun.  Love that pic. mak mak ka.

Actions speak louder than words.....

Nadech just want to be in the picture with his Yaya only.....

cr:as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all for your sharing, I'm out of my LIKE.
Just wonder   :cloud9:  :cloud9: will have enough space for all Yadechers in Thailand & international  :clap2:  :clap:  :flowers:
How sweet & fin fin :wub: ..., I noticed there're Two BIG PINK Balloons.
1/ " HAPPY VALENTINE.." With Nadech's handwriting : 
Guess what it would be on the other sweet pink ballon: " To MY SRI YAYA"  :D -> my delusional guess lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Junyukio said:
Thank you all for your sharing, I'm out of my LIKE.
Just wonder   :cloud9:  :cloud9: will have enough space for all Yadechers in Thailand & international  :clap2:  :clap:  :flowers:
How sweet & fin fin :wub: ..., I noticed there're Two BIG PINK Balloons.
1/ " HAPPY VALENTINE.." With Nadech's handwriting : 
Guess what it would be on the other sweet pink ballon: " To MY SRI YAYA"  :D -> my delusional guess lol
Probably said " Be Mine"