[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More UPDATE from Khun Nara's FB

Fan: ...Rising sun สนุกมาก ตอนแรกดูๆอ่านๆแค่ผ่านๆเท่านั้น​ แต่พอรู้ว่ารอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะว​ันจะได้ทำเป็นละคร แล้วก้ออยู่ใน Rising sun ด้วย ก้อเลยอยากรู้ว่าในโปรเจกต์ Rising sun มีเรื่องอะไรบ้าง หนูรู้แค่ รอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะวัน รอยฝันตะวันเดือด มีแค่ 2 เรื่องหรือเยอะกว่านี้คะ
Yesterday at 11:21am

ณารา: เท่าที่คุยนะค้า ทางช่องซื้อทั้งสามเรื่องแล​้วค่า แต่ทีนี้ เค้าจะทำสองเรื่องแรกก่อนเพ​ราะอยู่ในช่วงยุคเดียวกันค่​า และการถ่ายทำจะใกล้เคียงกัน​ ส่วนภาคสาม เห็นว่าจะรอสักพักก่อน ส่วนตัวเข้าใจว่า เค้าคงจะให้มาริโอ้กับณเดชน​์กลับมาเล่นเป็นรุ่นลูกอีกแ​น่ๆ เลย ก็เลยรอให้คนลืมหน้าลืมตารุ​่นพ่อไปก่อนประมาณนั้น 555 พี่พวกชอบเดาค่า 5 hours ago

Translation:
Fan: Rising Sun is really fun to read. I read through it. I heard that "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" will be a lakorn, so I would like to know what other project of Rising Sun will be. I only know of "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" and "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd." Are there only 2 stories?

Khun Nara: As I mentioned before, Ch3 bought all 3 novels/stories. But they will make the first 2 stories first since they are in the same generation and so the filming will be close together (maybe concurrent filming). As for the third novel/story, I think they will wait for a while. Based on my understanding, they are planning to let Mario and Nadech come back and play the next generation. Wait so people will forget the fathers. I'm just guessing ka.

I think the third novel/story is interesting too. Would love to see Mario and Nadech together as the next generation!!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
awww, so nadech wont be paired in mario's story....I hope he gets a lot of camera time, yay, more screen time for nadech who will be in both takeshi and ryo's story

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank you Katelyn!

This is so freaking awesome! I haven't been this thrilled and anticipant for a lakorn in a while so all this updating is making me spazz since we get to watch Nadech and Mario in such original stories. Hooray! Both stories sound amazing and romantic! Gaaah...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Two hot guy in a relative lakorn HOT!!! Glad to heard tat but wonder who will be da n'ek on both sires...hate waiting when da story line is good hehehe

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
lol, interesting! But for reals? Mario's story is kind of weird how he likes the girl but she is too young for him? Sooo.. then, she has to look young. iono who fits that role. But I want mint for mario! lol.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Mintyyasian
I understand that it's getting kinda confusing but the storyline that you described in actually (Nadech) Ryo's story "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd."

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Katelyn!

This is so freaking awesome! I haven't been this thrilled and anticipant for a lakorn in a while so all this updating is making me spazz since we get to watch Nadech and Mario in such original stories. Hooray! Both stories sound amazing and romantic! Gaaah...
You're welcome ja!!! I'm glad to share my findings! I've been SPAZZING out too ever since uncovering all these details!! Yeah, I can't wait, two HOT guys and exciting and romantic storyline!!! I want to see them do the action scenes..

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More update everyone!!! I'm totally SPAZZING!! I knew Taew(Praedao) would pair up with Mario (Takeshi)!! Wow, looks like Yaya will have a high chance of pairing up with Nadech in this second part!! :dance3: :dance2:

NEWS from Khun Nara's FB.

Fan: Thanks again ka!! I'm a lakorn fan from the US and I know there are many fans outside of Thailand. I'm so excited that Mario and Nadech are linked to your Rising Sun series. Do you know who are the n'eks, Taew and Yaya maybe?
5 hours ago

ณารา: well well Taew is what I have heard for the first part but not really sure but Yaya, I have asked though they said depend on their rating at that time. For me I think if fan asking for them a lot, they will arrange them to meet again for sure. Don't worry Ka.
4 hours ago

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! There's too much to catch up with this serie but omg! Please let Mario + Taew pair up again!! :D I want Yadech too! <3
Thanks for the translation!!! :)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
UPDATE from Khun Nara's FB (author of The Sun Rise Series, 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao and many more). Apparently Khun Nara knows English since she came to the United States for her master degree in finance and banking. Therefore, no translation required. This is a series like 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao so Nadech will be in the first lakorn "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" too. Two HOT guys, Mario and Nadech, in a lakorn together!! :drools: What more can we ask for?? ;)
Fan: Pee Nara ka, would you please tell me the summary of your novel "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd". I'm very excited that this is going to be a lakorn as well as "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan." I wish I could read your novels but I can only read very basic Thai. Kob jai mak mak na ka Pee Nara!!!
20 hours ago

ณารา: Hahaha you gave me a hard time. Ok The first book Roy Rak is about Thai girl just got a scholarship from Japan for her master. Then her beauty was impressed Takeshi, the second son of a very powerful family, Onizuka. He kept follow her but never approached. Finally, Ryu, his cousin helped him to talk to her and their relationship started. The problem is Takeshi already have fianc&eacute;, once his dad and brother died from a car bomb he had to become an Oyabun the head of Onizuka's gang, but he postpone the marriage until he can revenge for his father dad. However, Iko, his fianc&eacute; found out that he was in love with Prawdao so she order the gangster to kidnap her then Takeshi went to rescue her and problem's begun once he took her in and announced that she is his mistress.
2 hours ago

ณารา: Second on Roy Fan is about Ryu who already have Mayumi as his fianc&eacute; but she was too young for him and even if he liked her a lot but he was afraid that she will be his weakness as Prawdao to Takeshi. Then he ignored her for many years until he thought she might slip out of his hand, he came back to claim that she was belong to him and the gangster's problem has started again.
about an hour ago &middot;
Give me a momemt...I'm spazzing so bad right now, I need to catch my breath.
I didn't even realize this thread was here, so to discover it now and have all this goodies to read, I'm so happy. Thank you so much Katelyn! <3
I really hope Yadech pair up together again. After seeing their appearance on the Ratree Samosorn show, I've only been able to envision yaya as his yakuza nang'eak!
"Yakuzie" forever!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh wow, don't want to get my hopes up, but I wouldn't mind the PT pair again! They make a lovely couple...
Someone else said this, but if not Yaya, I'd love to have Chalida paired with Nadech. >< Or Toey 555

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still hoping Yaya can be Nek for Nadech! I can't wait to see this lakorn any longer!! Thanks for the update na ka.. Very exciting!! :D

I am too excited for this series and I am impatient ... lol so I made a fan teaser for Ryu and Mayumi. Ryu stalked Mayumi so I used Every Breath You Take(famous stalker song lol) I hope you like it na....
http://youtu.be/Bw6OqyeJhyQ

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^omg, I LOVE it lakornkiki! <3 <3 <3
so he stalks her, huh? only in lakorns can they make that seem so hot, LOL. I love it when the praek's love is so deep and fierce for his nangek. Can't wait for this and I am praying it's with Yaya!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
lol if they dont exchange partner n taew get to pair up with mario than hope yaya would pair up with nadech again...some hot couple.... :woot: :dance1:

Meteor

sarNie Egg
my friend told me that she saw the news at Komchadluek that yaya is in this lakorn with barry.....but I am still not that sure.....I will wait the official confirmation.