[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Wow ! Kiki you rock girl !!! I have to say that you are really good at putting all this different bits of vid and just giving the right mood to make it something completely new! I also love your choice of music in all your 3 videos, specially the first one cuz I got really addicted to listen to it , lol !
Don't stop doing those MVs they are little stories of their own , well worth watching.... Man, that why I want a Kiki 's FF next... Joking! Joking ! :D

@zazoured -- Thank you sooooo much naka.. Your comment made my day!!!! It makes me happy to make MV and share them with Yadech fans na.
As for FF, I better not..... I have no confident in my own writing ka. hehe You know, I am full of ideas, but so chicken to do it... I'll read jjinnxxy, noy, sary, candy, neena, donna, imma (just to name a few... hehe) ... so many Yadech writers and I am so happy to read their FF ka.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks Jjinnxxy! You should write a yakuza style FF na.... miss reading your beautiful words ka.
Lol thanks. I admit, I am trying to do something like that but I have no knowledge of that yakuza or mafia underground business so the plot is going nowhere. :/

I'm especially looking forward to this lakorn. Bad boy player Nadech? That will be a sight to see!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks Jjinnxxy! You should write a yakuza style FF na.... miss reading your beautiful words ka.
lol lakornkiki did u read natty ff of yakuza??? i love it n it is in spicyforum... if u wanna read it....i think u will like it...

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't think so. yaya haven't confirm to be in this one yet. we all hope she is in this one with Nadech.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HejdsndbjwndkwdnekbdosbdLajjsodnns!!!
Whattttt? There's an R scene turn into a willing in this Lakorn? Why didn't anybody inform me about this?! lol hahaha
Anyways, I hope they add the r scene and something for us in the Lakorn. Honestly, I miss these kind of lakorns. I know it can be view as bad but hey. Sometimes a woman needs to be satisfied. rofl I'm no pervert na. Hahahaha :p
I do hope Yaya is confirmed. I'm not as big on Yadech but I absolutely adore them both. I don't mind seeing them together again for the 4th time. lol ;D

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
HejdsndbjwndkwdnekbdosbdLajjsodnns!!! Whattttt? There's an R scene turn into a willing in this Lakorn? Why didn't anybody inform me about this?! lol hahaha Anyways, I hope they add the r scene and something for us in the Lakorn. Honestly, I miss these kind of lakorns. I know it can be view as bad but hey. Sometimes a woman needs to be satisfied. rofl I'm no pervert na. Hahahaha :p I do hope Yaya is confirmed. I'm not as big on Yadech but I absolutely adore them both. I don't mind seeing them together again for the 4th time. lol ;D
IKR ?! lol... sometimes we can just be ... so perveted. ahah

Meteor

sarNie Egg
sorry to say that...my thailand friend told me that in yaya's latest interview,she said she will not reunite with nadech next year,so yaya might not be in yakuza...i'm so sad...just hope it is not true....i have been hoping yadech's yakuza for sooooooo long.....i am really very depressed now..

^ A lot of inside sources are saying that they will though, it's just a matter of when they'll actually begin. They have to wait for Nadech to finish his lakorn with Kimberly first, and for Yaya to finish up Maya Tawan and Dao Ruang. Even after that they'll have to finish part 1 of the Yakuza series about Takeshi, so with that timeline, they really probably won't begin filming Roy Fun Tawan Deurd until 2014 -- so it won't be next year, but they may reunite in 2 years' time.

Meteor

sarNie Egg
^ A lot of inside sources are saying that they will though, it's just a matter of when they'll actually begin. They have to wait for Nadech to finish his lakorn with Kimberly first, and for Yaya to finish up Maya Tawan and Dao Ruang. Even after that they'll have to finish part 1 of the Yakuza series about Takeshi, so with that timeline, they really probably won't begin filming Roy Fun Tawan Deurd until 2014 -- so it won't be next year, but they may reunite in 2 years' time.
thank u sooooo much ,your words really comfort me......i used to think Roy Fun Tawan Deurd will be on air 2013 for sure....it seems like i was wrong....
i used to think Roy Fun Tawan Deurd is supposed to be on air right after part 1 of the Yakuza series about Takeshi....and the two part should be on air in 2013...

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech did said in one of his interview that he and yaya have a new lakorn filming japan. so dont give up ur hope. :dance1: :dance1: wait until ch3 confirm.