[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, nothing is confirmed! I guess by the end of this year
the pairings will be Part 1 : Mario-Kim, part 2 Mark-Taew, part 3 Ken P (or the teeth rich dude) and Chalida

since Nadech is a hottie, they can't let him go easily, so they might ask the novelist who wrote the series to write a new scripts called "The horny Yakuza" featuring Nadech, maybe this one Yaya could not participate, since her image is innocent, they may cast some N'ek who likes to wear revealing clothes

Happy all

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yaya told Ch3, she can act in 2 lakorn at the same time during the summer.
Exactly. Usually, summer term ends in July. This year, summer vacation is extra long because the university pospone the next term until Sept...(in preparation for Sea-treaty).

Exactly. Usually, summer term ends in July. This year, summer vacation is extra long because the university pospone the next term until Sept...(in preparation for Sea-treaty).
True, but the first part of the series would be filmed first and that may begin in late 2012 or early 2013. By the time that this second part of the series is filmed it'll be late 2013 or early 2014; by then Nadech and Yaya will surely have time for it -- if not their schedule can clear out to fit it, especially since they've had such long notice.

Anyway, for those who are still in disbelief about Nadech and Yaya pairing in this lakorn so be it. The video below is merely for those who are able to accept what is seen and heard and who are hyped for this lakorn na.

cecilia

Staff member
you know what this remind me of - the 4+1 super star concert slip out lmao

you know what this remind me of - the 4+1 super star concert slip out lmao
Jing laew! Nadech and Yaya are very careful about what they let slip out and they don't mention things until they are fairly confident about it. It wasn't just a coincidence that they mentioned their ideal roles being Yakuza and Yakuzie on Ratree Samosorn. Even the talk show hosts caught onto that and asked if they were trying to hint at something about an upcoming lakorn.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
It's unlikely they will delay their filming in Japan this year. Filming abroad is extremely expensive and needs early preparation. Delay means MONEY WASTED. No matter which serie you are in, they will film all scenes in Japan together. You know if the producer really wants someone, schedule is never a problem. Just like Nadech could be pulled out of one lakorn because they want him in GRGR. So if they want Yaya, they can always find a way to clear schedule for her.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Maker has 3 filming team. There is no need to wait. Mario & Nadech can film their own lakorn at the same time.

It 's fine if you want to keep cheering. It's months away. Anything can happen. The way it is, chances are very slim. Just don't be too disappointed when they cast somebody else. whoever that lucky/unlucky girl will be Nadech 's next N'ek; she isn't a replacement.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope it's really confirm. but so happy already after heard the news. YAY!!!! Yadech reunited again!!! :dance1:

Here is the confirmation from Ch.3:
ประกาศทางการคู่พระนางละคร รอยฝันตะวันเดือด รอยฝันตะวันเดือด(ณเดชน์+ญาญ่า) ลงตัวที่ สองพระนางฮอตตับแตก "ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า" เปิดกล้องเดือนพฤศจิกางานี้ 2 ผู้จัด และ ผู้กำกับมือทอง "จ๋า ยศสินี ณ นคร" กับ "คุณกฤษณ์ ศุกระมงคล" ลัดฟ้าบินไกลถ่ายทำที่ "ญี่ปุ่น" แฟนคลับ "ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า"เตรียมเฮต่อจาก ธรณีนี่นี้ใครครอง ได้เลยจ้า...
ปล.หากใครนำข่าวไปเผยแพร่โปรดกดแชร์หรือใส่เครดิตให้ด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณล่วงหน้าค่ะ

shengvang

sarNie Adult
THANKS KIKI, YOU JUST SAVED THE DAY!! NOW I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT CONFIRMATION LINK BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT! RAK RAK RAK KHUN MAK TEE SOOT! :heart:

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
well u threw a bunch of Thai characters, does it confirm they are in here without anybody understanding it? o_O

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I think Khun Ja is still looking for other candidates. She said she wanted to satisfy both side of the tree but she can't so whatever decision they made it is all for good cause.

Anyway, I'll say that it is 90% Yaya because Nadech hinted it. I think Ch3 wants Nadech and Yaya but Khun Ja is stubborn. :D If she wanted a certain nang'ek she will have and wait for her like how she confirmed and waited for Chompoo to be in Sai See Pluerng.

Anyway those Thai characters are all before Khun Ja said she only said Nadech is in it.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
if I remember, the series was said to be filming around mid of this year, and possibly aired this year also
that was said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Nadech was said to be in that PR with Kim

if someone is worth for your waiting, you will wait. IF someone isn't, DROP