[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG...I am really liking the storyline. It's perfect for both Nadech and Yaya!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to translate and share Kittiya :flowers: Now I will have to keep praying that it all gets confirmed and we get to see another lakorn with our Yadech :wub:
You are welcome and I'm glad you like it. For sure Nadech is in but Yaya, I'm not sure... I'm crossing my fingers that it will be them!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Before knowing the storyline I actually like Takashi character more than Ryu, but now I absolutely love Ryu character and Mayumi is a perfect match for Ryu. I just love Ryu character already because he has an edge, he gets mad quick and react right away. He knows what he wants and he will not give it up to anyone if he feel it belongs to him. Just like how he gets jealous of Mayumi and want her to only be his. Definetly Fai character, but I see Charles too. I like how he is like fire when he is mad, and I bet he is sweet when he is in love.

Kittiya, thanks for sharing the summary. I was blushing and smiling nonstop reading the translation, im excited and nervous for the next scene.
Awe... You are welcome and I will update more.. :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
For my Yadechers.... Ryu captured my heart and I can't have enough of him :drool: ... Here's my update... enjoy..

Mayumi struggled to break free from his embrace but Ryu over powered her. When they were on the mattress on the floor, his whole body covers her and he kissed her face all over and said “you are my woman, you belong to me and only me, do you hear me?” he then tore her skirt, underwear, shirt and threw them on the floor all over the room then he (…R...) her, Mayumi cried of despair and pain, he was not gentle with her, she felt the tissue tore and that made her want to kill him. He gazed down at the sheet and saw red stain; he immediately realized he was the one that ruin her innocence. For some odd reason he felt relief to know he was her first. As soon as reality hit him, he felt horrible to have miss-treated her and to force her. He never meant to hurt her or take advantage of her especially her first sexual intimacy. The suspicion of Mayumi betraying him and for her to compare him to “Yoshi” drove him crazy! He admitted he was outraged and refused to listen to Mayumi when she tried to explain. He regrets to have force her and never in his life to force any women.
He saw Mayumi face covered with tear; ashamed to have done that to his only love. He fell in love with a 15 year old girl and found out he was to be engaged with her, he knew he had found his soul mate. She was born to be his and only his. At that time he was stubborn and didn’t want to admit his feeling toward her. His main reason for not showing his affection toward Mayumi was that he didn’t want his enemies to know and use her as bait just like Plewdao. He would die if she was harm and to be in the same situation as Plewdao. She’s his HEART/LIFE and that was why he ignores her for her own safety and it worked. Throughout 7 years, Mayumi live a normal life, his enemies were not even aware of her being.
He knows he cannot go back and undo what he had done. The expression on his face changed from beast to gentle and kind. He kissed her with passion and caring manor. He caresses her and handles her like she so brittle that one wrong move she would shattered. Mayumi was confused and curious by his enticement and all the wonderful things he performed on her. The despair and pain she felt just a few minutes ago vanished. She hates herself for letting him seduce her and the tension and madness start to slip away and forgot what he had just done to her. She starts to like and participated and followed his lead. Deep down inside she knows she belong to him and only him, this is her man and she love him unconditionally.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
For my Yadechers.... Ryu captured my heart and I can't have enough of him :drool: ... Here's my update... enjoy..

Mayumi struggled to break free from his embrace but Ryu over powered her. When they were on the mattress on the floor, his whole body covers her and he kissed her face all over and said “you are my woman, you belong to me and only me, do you hear me?” he then tore her skirt, underwear, shirt and threw them on the floor all over the room then he (…R...) her, Mayumi cried of despair and pain, he was not gentle with her, she felt the tissue tore and that made her want to kill him. He gazed down at the sheet and saw red stain; he immediately realized he was the one that ruin her innocence. For some odd reason he felt relief to know he was her first. As soon as reality hit him, he felt horrible to have miss-treated her and to force her. He never meant to hurt her or take advantage of her especially her first sexual intimacy. The suspicion of Mayumi betraying him and for her to compare him to “Yoshi” drove him crazy! He admitted he was outraged and refused to listen to Mayumi when she tried to explain. He regrets to have force her and never in his life to force any women.
He saw Mayumi face covered with tear; ashamed to have done that to his only love. He fell in love with a 15 year old girl and found out he was to be engaged with her, he knew he had found his soul mate. She was born to be his and only his. At that time he was stubborn and didn’t want to admit his feeling toward her. His main reason for not showing his affection toward Mayumi was that he didn’t want his enemies to know and use her as bait just like Plewdao. He would die if she was harm and to be in the same situation as Plewdao. She’s his HEART/LIFE and that was why he ignores her for her own safety and it worked. Throughout 7 years, Mayumi live a normal life, his enemies were not even aware of her being.
He knows he cannot go back and undo what he had done. The expression on his face changed from beast to gentle and kind. He kissed her with passion and caring manor. He caresses her and handles her like she so brittle that one wrong move she would shattered. Mayumi was confused and curious by his enticement and all the wonderful things he performed on her. The despair and pain she felt just a few minutes ago vanished. She hates herself for letting him seduce her and the tension and madness start to slip away and forgot what he had just done to her. She starts to like and participated and followed his lead. Deep down inside she knows she belong to him and only him, this is her man and she love him unconditionally.
haha wow!! Haha i knew it he was rough but damn.........hahaha no more comments on this hahaha i'm left speechless

Thxs Kittiya again for the update hehe

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@Ninja007 Thank you very much for letting us know the last infos. I am a bit worried with Yaya's schedule too specially since I heard that Dao reung had to change script writer and everything seemed to have slowed down all together ... But I am crossing fingers and toes that Yaya can make this one despite all this and find a way to fit all of her projects in .

@Kittiya You are spoiling us rotten today ! :) like everybody here I am enjoying all of your updates and I am thankful to you for taking the time to share with all of us .
Ryu was so rough on Mayumi ... I wish she could have done some self defence moves on him lol .... I do feel bad for Mayumi who ends up being victim of Ryu 's imagination who believed , wrongly , she was unfaithful to him before rapping her. Ryu is better be sweeter than sweet to Mayumi after having been so violent towards her ...

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling

:shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: 55555..like kia said...i have nothing to say about this....... :eyetwitch: LOL thank you sooo much Kittiya for giving us sooo much spoil today...lol I really like the last line, really shows Mayumi feelings :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Kittiya,

If it is not too much trouble, could you please put the updates on the first page. In this case, we will have all the updates in one place and it is a lot easier to go back to read. I am sure many people will ask about this story later on and we can refer them to read at the beginning instead of going through different pages.

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG OMG OMG! Lol, this is getting so good..... I want to know what's after. Thanks a bunch Kittiya! You are way too awesome. Please do spoil us more. Hehe :]

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wowwwwww I'm so behind!!!! Yikes. Choked, I should say. Amazing kittiya. Chun rak rak rak khun mak
tee soot jing jing! thank you so much for the translation of the book. Joob Joob!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya,

If it is not too much trouble, could you please put the updates on the first page. In this case, we will have all the updates in one place and it is a lot easier to go back to read. I am sure many people will ask about this story later on and we can refer them to read at the beginning instead of going through different pages.

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!
Vimalee, i would love to do that too, but I'm still new and dont know my way around. If you or anyone here can move it for me or show me how i'll be glad to do so :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Wowwwwww I'm so behind!!!! Yikes. Choked, I should say. Amazing kittiya. Chun rak rak rak khun mak
tee soot jing jing! thank you so much for the translation of the book. Joob Joob!!!
Awe... So much love here *blushing* you are welcome and i will try to update as fast as i can.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG OMG OMG! Lol, this is getting so good..... I want to know what's after. Thanks a bunch Kittiya! You are way too awesome. Please do spoil us more. Hehe :]
Hahaha, greedy arent we? j/k... I am glad to hear you all are waiting impatiantly for update.. I will try my best to translate as fast as i could...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

This gave my heart a good ol' heart attack! Loving every second of this. Thank you very muchies <3

Meteor

sarNie Egg
Kittiya,thank u sooooooo much and love u sooooo much :wub: .......gosh the bed scenes just made me blush :crush: so hot :spicy:
I will wait patiently for your updates...... :clap2: LOVEEEEE U,Kittiya