[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Meteor

sarNie Egg
wow.....Kittiya, you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
hahahaha...of course mayumi is mad at ryu, :pervie: but we all know she loves him so much deeply in her heart :heart: :coverlaf: ....
the story is getting more and more exciting :woot2: ......and I am absolutely hooked up to it :dance1: .......
thank u ,my dear Kittiya for your amazing updates :crush: .....it really made my day :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
100% agree with you cookies..so frustrating seeing ppl complain about yaya hogging nadech!!! I mean nadech can make his own decisions to refuse or accept a project, yaya is not forcing him to be with her!!! thanks kittiya for the wonderful translations, really brighten up my day after reading all the negative comments from the haters :(

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Kittaya!!! AMAZING Update!!! thank you soooo much for putting your times and efforts on this na :DDDDD I really like it sooooo far...but I can't honestly say that I'm not quite inlove with Ryu yet....5555 but I LOVE Mayumi...I just love everything about her character!!!! :DDD Can't wait to read more...thanks again :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
100% agree with you cookies..so frustrating seeing ppl complain about yaya hogging nadech!!! I mean nadech can make his own decisions to refuse or accept a project, yaya is not forcing him to be with her!!! thanks kittiya for the wonderful translations, really brighten up my day after reading all the negative comments from the haters :(
You are welcome! Haters will always be haters... Just ignore them :)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually happy that nadech will be in this one, cause to be honest i'm sick and tired of people who keep saying nadech need to act with other actress in order to learn more about acting, and from what i have seen from nadech's acting even if he have act with yaya all the times. I still can see that he have become better and better. And i'm also tired and annoyed by people who become a yaya hater just because she always act with him. So it will be good if nadech have 2 project that he have others nangek, so those people can't have nothing to say when yadech will be in Rising sun together.!
thank you so much for the news, please do update us if you find out anything :D
I, too, am tired of the same defenses people throw out there. It's also belittling to Nadech's talent to think that he has not grown professionally only because he's been acting with Yaya. I beg to differ. He's so talented and will only continue to grow, no matter who his nang'eak is. I love Kobori and can't wait to see Nadech as him!

Kittiya, I want to send you a cyber hug!! Thank you for all your dedication <3

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Thanks Cookiies for the info ! I am glad that Nadech will have his first opportunity in a mOvie and from what I hear it is a classic and a must see story. I am new to Thai ET so I did not watch the other versions but I will tune in for this one even if I am not really keen on sad stories .

@ Kittiya THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! What a awesome and long update !!! I am loving the storyline so far and I really love Mayumi 's character , strong and independent . Ryu is hot! But he is so rough lol ... Looking forward to see his sweeter side , he will need one to keep Mayumi by his side .

Pendix

sarNie Egg
Thank you, thank you Kittiya. Been reading this with NY in mind. They absolutely match to the roles. I mean Mayumi and Ryu are so Yadech.

Wish you da best!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Kittaya!!! AMAZING Update!!! thank you soooo much for putting your times and efforts on this na :DDDDD I really like it sooooo far...but I can't honestly say that I'm not quite inlove with Ryu yet....5555 but I LOVE Mayumi...I just love everything about her character!!!! :DDD Can't wait to read more...thanks again :)
Your are welcome! I'm still in love with Ryu too *_* blushing... He was just too jealous and he hate Yoshi (his #1) enemy! I understand, (R) is not acceptable and disgusted but Ryu did it out of anger and Mayumi shouldnt have compare him to his enemy! Ryu hate himself to have done that to his love but anywho, this is my personal opinion....

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
thank you so much for the news, please do update us if you find out anything :D
I, too, am tired of the same defenses people throw out there. It's also belittling to Nadech's talent to think that he has not grown professionally only because he's been acting with Yaya. I beg to differ. He's so talented and will only continue to grow, no matter who his nang'eak is. I love Kobori and can't wait to see Nadech as him!

Kittiya, I want to send you a cyber hug!! Thank you for all your dedication <3
Awe...thank you! *blushing!*

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks u for translate it.. Love it already.. Love the long update.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Your are welcome! I'm still in love with Ryu too *_* blushing... He was just too jealous and he hate Yoshi (his #1) enemy! I understand, &reg; is not acceptable and disgusted but Ryu did it out of anger and Mayumi shouldnt have compare him to his enemy! Ryu hate himself to have done that to his love but anywho, this is my personal opinion....
bhahahhaha Kittiya....5555 I actually meant to say that I'm not quite inlove with Ryu yet.... :woot: :woot: :woot: lol Maybe I'll turn to love him later on but now...ehhh just not there yet..lol I am little mad at what he did...although he did it out of loud...but i do hope that he will get Mayumi's trust back cause she really does love him :yes: :yes:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh wow! Thanks Kittiya for taking the time to translate snippets of the novel. You're sucha sweetheart! So far, I really like Mayumi's character. She seems feisty, spunky and determined but deep down she has a soft heart. At first when I heard that Ryu was a player, I thought eh.. but now understanding that he only lived that lifestyle so that his enemies wouldn't harm Mayumi, I'm slowly warming up to his character.

As for haters, lmfao. Reality is, people just love to complain and never learn to appreciate what they're given. Yadech reunite, people say they're sick and tired of them, Yaya has a new lakorn, they complain that she never gets to wear nice clothes, Nadech acts with a new actress, they all complain that he doesn't get to act with their favourite blah blah blah. No matter what Nadech does, it will never satisfy their needs and eventually, they go and complain about Yaya too. I shall quote Cupid Candy's comment where she said "Nadech should clone himself so that everyone would be happy". 555. So true. Just ignore them. Like I always say whether it be here or Yadech forum, there's no use in caring for things that will make you unhappy and the best solution is simply to ignore. Therefore, "Ignorance is bliss". Easier said than done but it doesn't hurt to try.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Totally agree with you miss bouakham, I beg to differ too...i mean even if nadech's acting is not improving (which I think is not true..because when I rewatch DJA again again it amazes me how much yadech has matured and improved and continues to improve) how can one possibly blame it on yaya. Will def ignore the haters, but think it's a bit unjust and unfair to put the blame on yaya!!! personally I think some haters secretly like yadech, but are afraid to admit it..why would you follow their news and dramas if you dislike them so much!!! hehe lots of love for yadechers!!! :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@bellefire wow ! Ryu looks Hooot with all the Tattoos and extra muscles lol !!! Love your work , very inspiring !!! May I ask you which software you have used to produce it ?