[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Meteor

sarNie Egg
Kittiya, thanks a lot for your new updates, you are amazing!!!! It is so kind of you to spend your valuable time and energy translating for our Yadechers, really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and I just want to give you a HUGE hug. :heart:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Nikki, LOVE the whole Rising Sun artwork!! You are such an amazingly talented artist!! The tattoos on Mario (4th picture) seems to pop out and comes alive!! I love the rich color of the tattoos as well!! Great job and thank you for sharing!!

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! Mario n Nadech look super hot!! I can't wait to see the fitting! Hopefully they remain in the cast throughout. Love Mario and Nadech ma ma!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
As always Nikki, your artworks are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us.

Kittiya, thanks again for translating another chapter of RFTD. A part of me sympathizes with Ryu but then I like that Mayumi is making him suffer haha.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya, thanks a lot for your new updates, you are amazing!!!! It is so kind of you to spend your valuable time and energy translating for our Yadechers, really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and I just want to give you a HUGE hug. :heart:
Awe...you are welcome, thx for the hugs :) I will try to update as soon as Ihave a chance from my tight schedule...

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
As always Nikki, your artworks are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us.

Kittiya, thanks again for translating another chapter of RFTD. A part of me sympathizes with Ryu but then I like that Mayumi is making him suffer haha.
You are welcome chubbycheeks! :)

violet

sarNie Egg
Awe...you are welcome, thx for the hugs :) I will try to update as soon as Ihave a chance from my tight schedule...
Kittiya, thank you so much for your translation. I really enjoy reading it. Please take your time, I will wait patiently.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
the pics look so fiesty
i wonder who the nang'ek are

sushilover

sarNie Egg
It's a long time since I last logged in. I rarely post but today I have to say something to thank you, Kittiya. It's really hard work to translate Rising Sun into English and you have devoted your precious time to translate for us.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
It's a long time since I last logged in. I rarely post but today I have to say something to thank you, Kittiya. It's really hard work to translate Rising Sun into English and you have devoted your precious time to translate for us.
You are welcome sushilover! I am glad you like it... :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
well i'm sorry if i'm wasting the spaces it's just that i really what to share my opinions cause asianfuse is like the only place where i can share opinions about thai stars^^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
You're right about AF being an open forum where everyone is allowed to express their opinions. However, it's not necessary for you to write 5 comments per page and write each comment every minute where you're pretty much saying the same thing. You could have at least combined everything into one post. That is called "spamming". Also, please don't demand for more updates or for someone to tell you more information about a particular lakorn. When you want something, you usually incorporate the words "please" and "thank you", you don't order people to do so. It's rude ja. If someone is kind enough, they will eventually answer your questions. I don't intend on being mean or anything of the sort but please attempt to follow the rules of the forum.

Anyways, Kittiya dear, take your time with the translations and do it only when you have the free time na. As always, we appreciate your kindness and contributions. Yadech fans are sure spoiled rotten but I'm thankful for every little thing : D