[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...great update! Thank u!

Seriously...as he's staring at her sleeping, her boobies popped up in this dirty mind??? So naughty!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Ryu is one sweetheart<3 I love that fact that he can manage his anger
toward her now. I'm loving Ryu more and more. 5555. And OMG Ryu
has such a dirty mind man. But I can totally understand where he is coming
from too. Lol... A beautiful women like Mayumi, no men can resist! 5555

Thank kittiya for the update! Joob Joob...
Awe... thx for your kiss! :faint:

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks so much dear Kittiya for translating this story for us! I don't like Ryu's character when you first introduced him as a playboy, but now I understand why you like him so much. His love for Mayumi is so pure and beautiful! I like that He knew he made a mistake and tried to redeem himself.

This brought back the memory when they were at the Ratree Samosorn Show. Nadech said he wanted to play the role of Zakusa. He said even though Zakusa is tough, mean, and controlling, but when he meets the Nang Ek, he loves her wholeheartedly!
You are welcome Vimalee!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Here's a short update for y'all...

After a restful night Mayumi slowly opens her eyes, adjust her focus and recognized this room is no longer just her room. Strange that she feels familiar with his arms around her waist with her back attached to the front of his when she wakes up. The warm breath that clashes her hair regularly, tells her he&rsquo;s still in deep sleep. She looks at her watch and see it is still early so she didn&rsquo;t rush to get up and she wants Ryu to rest a little more because last night she saw him came to bed late.
Her mind slowly wondering to the agreement, she doesn&rsquo;t even know if she will get her freedom. Ryu is courage, successful business man, and he&rsquo;s very cunning. She is confidence that if he thinks of not letting her go, she will never be free, unless he follows the agreement. She quietly sighs afraid the person spooning her might wakes up. The truth is, she should be angry and hate of what he had done to her but why? It has been only 3 days; all of her anger and hate rapidly disappear.
Last night, it was her that longing for his warm embrace and when she felt his arm on her waist she turned toward him and cuddle into his chest and fall asleep. She looks at his large arm that rest outside of the blanket, she notice Ryu&rsquo;s had gotten a little darker than 7 years ago, his fingers look powerful like he can control everything efficiently and then she thinks of when this side of his hand touched her body every square inch, it indicates how much he admired her body when he thrust inside of her. She felt her entire body shiver just by thinking, she immediately close her eyes to refrain from the tense picture. She felt his movement, she hurry and open her eyes and look at his hand that she looked at a few minutes ago, she see him slowly trace his hand upward, she&rsquo;s shocked but then relieved when he moves his hand to brush her long hair that tousled on her shoulder away before his breath touch the side of her ear lightly.
Ryu: &ldquo;good morning young lady&rdquo; he then kiss her ear and down to her neck that she tilted open for him unaware then she became aware of his kiss and immediately toss to face him and put her finger to his mouth to stop him from going further.
Mayumi with firm eyes on him: didn&rsquo;t you say you are not going to trespass anymore and are you not afraid of disembowel yourself?
Ryu: grabs her hand, kiss her palm down to her wrist before he whispery answers, &ldquo;hmm&hellip; last night how far did we limit the trespass?&rdquo; His voice like a giant lazy cat groans with sexy and seductive mood. He continues kissing slowly down to her arm.
Mayumi shocked, you! Are you thinking of breaching the agreement?
Ryu: who&rsquo;s said? Just kiss, it&rsquo;s not considered trespass, like this, its call morning greeting, his eyes coordinate with hers&hellip;
Mayumi with harsh voice, not even a kiss, I do not consent.
Ryu utters, &ldquo;heartless&rdquo;&hellip;then with no fear attitude he toss her to lie on her back and lift his body and got on top of her and before he touch the tip of his nose to her soft cheek he said &ldquo;just want to be cheerful and since you are a kind-hearted nurse you should consent right?&rdquo;
Mayumi confused when she felt his warm mouth on her cheek, she opens her mouth to answer but he moves his mouth to close hers and swallow her voice down his throat and slowly insert his tongue down between her parted lips. His kiss is gentle, pleasing and inviting her to kiss back much different than last time. Mayumi closed her eyes, she softly sighs, when she can&rsquo;t resist Ryu&rsquo;s sweet and gentle kiss anymore, she tilt her face a little to receive his passionate kiss. She doesn&rsquo;t know when she puts her arms around his neck; she only knows her fingers are in his hair and study his head thoroughly wants to know what his head is made off to make her fall madly in love with him this much&hellip;
Ryu didn&rsquo;t trespass Mayumi more than just kissing & tracing his hand over her shoulder and on top of her night gown, even though he wants so badly putting his hand in between the opening of her night gown to caress her breast with his palm and touch her nipple and make sweet love to her in the morning&hellip; but then he shakes out his urge and trace his hand and coordinate with hers and slowly removing his kiss with eyes still gazing at each other.
Mayumi hesitate, she admits without sham that she doesn&rsquo;t want him to stop because she knows he had given her enjoyment like going to nirvana alive before. She still wants to continue her journey to the castles heaven with him, she will never be bored. He saw her hesitation, but all he can do is smile sweetly to comfort her before he slowly bend his head down to kiss her one more time but he was interrupt by the sound of the knock on the door outside the room.
His maid informed him of a telephone call. He walked to his office, pick up the phone. His man reports that there were dead men on his ship and he is afraid they have been set up by his enemy. He told his man on the line to report to the authority and he is on his way there. Once he hangs up the phone, he went back to the room and saw that Mayumi folding their beddings.
Her cheeks red when their eyes met because of the embarrassment from the incident that just happened before he got the phone call.
Mayumi: is there a problem?
Ryu said with disappointment: My men found dead bodies on my ship this morning, I have to go there and I will not be able to drop you off
Mayumi hasten: it&rsquo;s ok, I told you that I can take care of myself
Ryu: One of my body guards will drop you off and I will pick you up this evening and as he was telling this, he walks toward her and lifts up her chin and lightly places his lips on hers and said &ldquo;see you this evening young lady&rdquo;. Once he&rsquo;s done, he walks to the bathroom then hurry dress to go to his shipyard.
Mayumi dressed and went downstairs. His maid brought her coffee and bread, for some strange reason, Mayumi feels sad and lonely. When she was done with breakfast, she walks out to the front she can see Ryu&rsquo;s Mercedes Benz pulls up and park in front of her and the driver came and open the door for her. Mayumi stepped in the backseat with the feeling of emptiness then she lifts her hand and lightly touches her lips that were still hot from Ryu&rsquo;s kiss. She can&rsquo;t tell herself if she will have enough energy to stop him if his maid didn&rsquo;t come and knock on the door. She only knows that she was willing to let him when he bends his face down to kiss her one more time. She knows Ryu will not do more than kiss her, just like he told her because he brought his hand and clasped with hers so that his hand cannot roam all over her body LIKE she wanted him to do&hellip;
His kiss was almost started again but was interrupted when his maid knocked at the door, for a second she felt pity&hellip;.She understands that he has urgent business or else his men won&rsquo;t bother him this early in the morning.

Sorry... it's kind of short, I will try to update as often as possible... enjoy

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwww so sweet. Mayumi had finally gave in to Ryu. Such a sweet
passionate kiss between to two. *sigh* I'm in cloud 9. 5555

Thank you so much Kittiya for this Sweet update. Joob Joob!!!

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Kittiya, You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really care if it's short or long....I am thankful enough that you are spending your time to translate this for us...we shouldn't ask you more that the efforts you already hand to us. You are truly a TRUE fan of Nadech and Yaya because you are willing to use your time to share this with us and truly, we are so thankful for that. Thank You for this update...really made my night. Now I can go to sleep with a smile on my face...hehe :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
omg love it... she finally give in to him....thanks u for the update take ur time.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Kittiya, you just make my day!! After a long and tiring day at work, seeing your update just make up for it!! Ryu is such a sweet lover, he knows how to seduce Mayumi to make her want him as much he want her! I wonder how they will play the intimate scene when channe 3 band real kissing?

Thank you na! No rush, take your time.....we all will be here waiting'!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Oh Kittiya, you just make my day!! After a long and tiring day at work, seeing your update just make up for it!! Ryu is such a sweet lover, he knows how to seduce Mayumi to make her want him as much he want her! I wonder how they will play the intimate scene when channe 3 band real kissing?

Thank you na! No rush, take your time.....we all will be here waiting'!!
lol so true.....y do they have to band real kiss unlike ch7? :cry:

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kittiya , we all know you also busy with your study. I very appricate you to take your time doing this for yadechers.

As ch3 Don't allow real kiss , i may imagine this scence on my own .

I want thanks you again , Kittiya , please updated more often if you can . I know I asking too much but the more I read this the more I can't stop myself to love this .

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhh! xD What a cute chapter! Ryu is too sweet. He's making her crave more but he has to go. Lol, Mayumi can wait... He's not going no where and surely he'll come back and get more of her. Lol anyways thanks alot Kittiya! Great update and it made my night. Hehe, I can't wait for more and hopefully you'll update soon like for example tomorrow. Lol jk, take your time. I'll be here and patiently waiting. :]

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't said Thank you yet but "THANK YOU" so much Kittiya! You are really good at translating it. You are so good at wording everything to the point where I can just see it in my head. Thanks again. Btw, this chapter is so sweet and I'm glad Mayumi is finally giving in.

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Khob khun mak kha Kittiya^^
U r just killing me with this update! How can Ryo be so hot and finally we have N'ek who knows her feelings towards P'ek and
wants even more than just a "passionate" kiss
Hope it can be hot like this in a lakorn too@_@ Iam just desperate about the kiss ban from ch3
Anyway love the story and thank Kittiya for a great translation
Love this forum so much Muaaaahhhhh*****xx

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Ya thank u soooooooooo much na kittiya!!!! U r so great!!! Am so in love with this drama already..

Anyway, I think ch3 no more banning real kiss ard? Coz recently I saw ch3 lakorns air with real kiss scene..
Like ruk kerd nai tar lard.. And I saw ssbt of gupgip drama, also shows real kissing scene...

So there still hope for our yadech!!! Heheh...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thank you so much kittiya..pls take your time in updating, whether it is a long or short, your effort is deeply appreciated by us all!!!
I wonder if yadech is going to blush when they read this part of the script (I mean the thought of having to act it out LOL esp nadech hehe) because I was definitely blushing throughout!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Kittiya thank you so much haha!!! Take ur time na no rush we will wait sense some of us have school and work to do we r also busy. We can wait for ur next update cuz we just love yadech so much hahah take ur time!!!!!!! With big hug thank you!!!!!

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Ya thank u soooooooooo much na kittiya!!!! U r so great!!! Am so in love with this drama already..

Anyway, I think ch3 no more banning real kiss ard? Coz recently I saw ch3 lakorns air with real kiss scene..
Like ruk kerd nai tar lard.. And I saw ssbt of gupgip drama, also shows real kissing scene...

So there still hope for our yadech!!! Heheh...
Just praying for what u r saying to be true. And yes Yadech are mature now so they can do real kiss .
Lets hope for them