[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ you're not the only one!!! 5555. I feel the same way. It's so hard not to visualize
Yadech as Ryu and Mayumi.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
You are welcome! :wub:

@ kenann fan
Mayumi sure is falling for Ryu… but who doesn’t right?

@ SPMxoxo97
Awe… you are certainly welcome and thx for reading…

@ suprab buroot satan
Yes, she sure did…this is only hors d’oeuvres

@MrscChum
I’m so glad I can help brighten your day…Ch 3 is banning real kiss? Hmm… strange…. But then again, they can do whatever they want.. sad :(

@ loveangel
You are welcome and you are not asking too much… I’m happy to see so many people are actually reading this!

@ ceda_lee
Hahaha, I know right, Ryu is such a naughty man! :p

@ Candyfruit
Hahaha, you are too cute! I’ll try my best to update… :p

@ lakorn watcher
Awe… you are welcome! I am trying my best translating this novel… reading Thai then translating to English is a big challenge for me! Everything is all backward!

@ IslandWeather
You are welcome and thx for them kisses! :p

@ boakim
You are welcome!

@ bubbles8
I’m sure they will be blushing. I’m blushing just by picturing Ryu’s naked! Arghh… I better clear my head now… :p

@ Kikichue1
Awe… thx for the big hug!

@ bellefire
You are welcome and great job on the posters you made of Ryu & Takashi!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I could totally picture Yadech in these roles! Barry has that talent of being rough, yet gentle LOL I'm really looking forward to this lakorn, seems so different...and that novel...lol...it is...HOT...lol too bad they have to do a PG version cuz Yaya is so young, or else, they should go for it so they can be a couple! LOL

kwarm_barb

sarNie Egg
Kittiya do you mind copying & pasting the translated version of the book & making a new thread in the fanfic/talent section so we can follow it w/out having to go back & forth to search for it. Or if you don't mind I would do it.

Add me to your list of fans reading the trans of the novel naka. I was away for a while and what a surprised to see you translate this. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
I think you like hugs and kisses so here goes...... XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO hehehe

Continue soon naka. That "morning greeting" of Ryu was just toooooo HOT! I had Yakuza fever a while back and now you are adding fuel to it na. I made three vids on YT already... might have to make more after finishing your trans. :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya do you mind copying & pasting the translated version of the book & making a new thread in the fanfic/talent section so we can follow it w/out having to go back & forth to search for it. Or if you don't mind I would do it.
Hi Kwarm_barb, you are definitely welcome to copy and paste it to the section you mentioned. (Vimalee) had already suggested this and I was instructed to send my update to "Dancy" til now I am still not sure if Dancy has create a section for my updates...

Once created, can you please add me? Thank you!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Add me to your list of fans reading the trans of the novel naka. I was away for a while and what a surprised to see you translate this. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
I think you like hugs and kisses so here goes...... XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO hehehe

Continue soon naka. That "morning greeting" of Ryu was just toooooo HOT! I had Yakuza fever a while back and now you are adding fuel to it na. I made three vids on YT already... might have to make more after finishing your trans. :)
You are welcome! awe... thank you for hugs and kisses lakornkiki!!! *blushing*

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Such a hot update!!!! I'm dying to see how they'll portray it in lakorns, hopefully not too much cut off from the book.

nikki1786

LizQuen
sometimes... reading a novel that you're going to see on tv or movie makes me upset. because tv or movies couldn't meet your expectations.
i demand a hot kissing scene :p

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
sometimes... reading a novel that you're going to see on tv or movie makes me upset. because tv or movies couldn't meet your expectations.
i demand a hot kissing scene :p
I'm agree too. Sometime it is not meet ur expectation.

paof

Such a hot update!!!! I'm dying to see how they'll portray it in lakorns, hopefully not too much cut off from the book.
Yeah hopefully they don't cut foo much from the book.. At least keep 85% from the book. Even I want everything like the book.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I could totally picture Yadech in these roles! Barry has that talent of being rough, yet gentle LOL I'm really looking forward to this lakorn, seems so different...and that novel...lol...it is...HOT...lol too bad they have to do a PG version cuz Yaya is so young, or else, they should go for it so they can be a couple! LOL

If yaya really is in this one which will be filmed next year and by that time yaya will be 20 lol. not so young after all ^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Khun Nara has said that the script is pretty accurate and they'll keep majority of the scenes but then who knows. I've learned that when you don't set any expectations, you'll enjoy something a lot more so at this point, I'm trying to keep my mind clear and will wait patiently for the final work.

Regarding the ahem scenes, Maker Y should really take advantage of Yadech pairing. They are literally oozing with chemistry 'just' by staring at each other and you can definitely feel the intensity between them in even just a short scene. They can be really hot/sexy together depending on the concept (4+1 Superstar Concert is a perfect sample). It's a pity that most producers use the excuse that Yadech are too young and end up toning things down to the point where it's just lame (ex. GRGR r turn willing scene, face palm). There's many ways of directing a love scene without too much skinship or lip contact but still be tastefully done. The most important thing is that the right emotions are being conveyed and the scene is somewhat 'realistic'. I think back to the rock scene in GRGR. They were only hugging and gazing at each other intensely but they've managed to make me as the viewer feel their love and desperations for one another. That IMO is a 'hot' scene and it proves that Yadech have great capability to give off that vibe with minimal contact. I don't need them sucking on each other's lips every second like Pin Anong but I would like to see Yadech in a little more mature content because clearly, they would be able to pull it off.

Yaya has said a few times in her magazine interviews that she doesn't mind doing real kissing scenes when they're called for. Nadech on the other hand is always a gentleman and always says "kraeng jai nong krub" so as a result, he mainly does sniff kisses. It frustrates me some times how he can't even give her a proper peck but hahah, I can cope with it.

So enough of me blabbing, I only hope that this project will turn out decent on the overall. I'm already hopeless when it comes to the action but with Yadech, I can be rest assured that the romance department should be fine.

Oh and btw, thanks Kittiya for your translations once again. You're oh so good to us all.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I thought in GRGR, Nadech didn't do sniff kisses on Yaya. You can hear the sound of his kisses when he kissed on the forehead and faces.

paof

Khun Nara has said that the script is pretty accurate and they'll keep majority of the scenes but then who knows. I've learned that when you don't set any expectations, you'll enjoy something a lot more so at this point, I'm trying to keep my mind clear and will wait patiently for the final work.

Regarding the ahem scenes, Maker Y should really take advantage of Yadech pairing. They are literally oozing with chemistry 'just' by staring at each other and you can definitely feel the intensity between them in even just a short scene. They can be really hot/sexy together depending on the concept (4+1 Superstar Concert is a perfect sample). It's a pity that most producers use the excuse that Yadech are too young and end up toning things down to the point where it's just lame (ex. GRGR r turn willing scene, face palm). There's many ways of directing a love scene without too much skinship or lip contact but still be tastefully done. The most important thing is that the right emotions are being conveyed and the scene is somewhat 'realistic'. I think back to the rock scene in GRGR. They were only hugging and gazing at each other intensely but they've managed to make me as the viewer feel their love and desperations for one another. That IMO is a 'hot' scene and it proves that Yadech have great capability to give off that vibe with minimal contact.

Yaya has said a few times in her magazine interviews that she doesn't mind doing real kissing scenes when they're called for. Nadech on the other hand is always a gentleman and always says "kraeng jai nong krub" so as a result, he mainly does sniff kisses. It frustrates me some times how he can't even give her a proper peck but hahah, I can cope with it.

So enough of me blabbing, I only hope that this project will turn out decent on the overall. I'm already hopeless when it comes to the action but with Yadech, I can be rest assured that the romance department should be fine.

Oh and btw, thanks Kittiya for your translations once again. You're oh so good to us all.
I agree with u too. Thanks heaven that they will keep majority scene from the book.