[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much Kittiya!!!
I smell trouble with Akiko, but I'm confident that Ryu and Mayumi are ready for whatever she throws at them. Please don't let any 'mistrust' issues drag between the protagonists :(

IslandWeather and cookiies, thanks for the clips. Seems like Yadech's chemistry is still sizzling as ever, even off screen ;)

Just had to share some pictures from Nadech mom's IG:
Seeing these just make me endlessly giddy :woot:

credits: uploader's respective IG, Barry.Ya, NadechYaya

Seems like they're a family already :bhehe:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Really want to see the new video clip of their lastest event, from the pictures above.

Yadech seem get close than before and like a family include their moms were there too.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I guess distance really does make the heart grow fonder :-D
They're both all touchy feely.
Nadech never puts his hand on her. We gotta thank the fan who was standing behind them for capturing this priceless moment :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much everyone for the lovely pictures of Yadech and their families!

What a special treats for the weekend!

The picture where Nadech was napping on the bus, was that Yaya's sweater that covered him? I didn't see or recall he had a black sweater on.

I'm sure many Yadech fans are on cloud nine right now.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yadech are so damn cute with their mothers. Saw Yadech doing the Gangnam
style this maorning before I went to work and Yadech and their Gangnam style, I mean
Yadech style is so na rak mak mak!!! This seriously made me Laugh like crazy. 5555

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yadech are so damn cute with their mothers. Saw Yadech doing the Gangnam
style this maorning before I went to work and Yadech and their Gangnam style, I mean
Yadech style is so na rak mak mak!!! This seriously made me Laugh like crazy. 5555
chun eng ja laughing cracking me so much :woot2: :woot:

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks so much everyone for the lovely pictures of Yadech and their families!

What a special treats for the weekend!

The picture where Nadech was napping on the bus, was that Yaya's sweater that covered him? I didn't see or recall he had a black sweater on.

I'm sure many Yadech fans are on cloud nine right now.
No it's not, I saw a pic that's not black/white, it's a purple cloth. Don't we all wish it was Yaya sweater, hehehe!! :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure if anyone notice and pls dont be mad...just want to point out...the picture with Nadech's hand on someone's back, she's not Yaya, just a fan that happened to wear blue top. Yaya has black top and her hair was either tie or braided on that day...

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure if anyone notice and pls dont be mad...just want to point out...the picture with Nadech's hand on someone's back, she's not Yaya, just a fan that happened to wear blue top. Yaya has black top and her hair was either tie or braided on that day...
Hhaha kittiya i noticed it as well.
But thank u for pointing it out na^^
Even if that picture wasn't yaya, at lease we did get a lot of wonderful pictures of them together :)