[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Me too!! I really really want to meet them here in the U.S.!! Can't wait for more confirmation info!!
Me too cause ill ask my sis to takes me over., cant wait for the confirmation ..

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Congratrulation to Yadechers USA, :beer: I am so jealouse right now.Hope one day i have a chance to meet Yadech too.But as i can see are more USA fans here so i Happy for them :clap2: :clap2: :cheer: :cheer:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
As of right now, I would have to say I'm going for sure if it's in cali. San F, or LA, I'm going for sure.
If It's Vegas then heck, I'm booking a plane ticket!!!! I'm super excited for this! GASP, I really hope they confirm
the place soon!!! :D

Oh and congrat to Yadech for winning. I love YADECH!!! <3

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
how exciting for all US fans!!
hope you all get to meet yadech, to get their autographs, or even a even better a hug from them, if not just pretend to fall so nadech can come to the rescue hehe
congrats yadech, definately my hearthrobs!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Heheh.. Hope u guys gonna meet them!! Seriously nadech looks so handsome in real life and yaya looks just like a doll lolz, damp pretty!!!! They even looking better than on screen!!!

And I think they go Bali, Indonesia tml for photoshoot or sth.. Yeah!! Gonna spazz!!! Yadech fans r spoiled! Woohoo!!! :)

Boakim, u met them before?

tlbthao

sarNie Egg
Congrats to Yadechers in USA. Hope you all can meet them in there ^^... not unlucky like me... Y_Y

i will go to Thailand, Bangkok on next Wed, but when i saw their schedule... hixhix... so SAD... no public event during time i stay there...

pure me!!!... +.+

If they're really coming to california then that's awesome news! Luckily I'm living in Palo Alto -- an hour outside of SF -- now and not NY anymore! But if they only come to LA, I'd just as happily fly down to my hometown. 555 I'd make the excuse of visiting family to go down there.

Please update us on the dates of the visit!

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Wow....Boakim! Your soo lucky! You live in Thailand? I'm happy enough just meeting them one time. Hopefully I will soon . :)
Heheh no am not living in Thailand, but it's just that I visited Thailand very often. I hope u will meet them soon too!! :)

And guys, had u seen nadech's mum ig? Yadech went to Bali for photoshoot, and I think from ig, both r sitting tgt... So cute!! And yaya and nadech's mum were helping in cooking once they arrived!! Hint hint hint?!! Heheh.. :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I think they were sitting in the same seat in two different pictures from Nadech's mom's upload on IG.

Hm Jronaen dol hauyy! You're lucky Boakim to be living right next door to Thailand.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
T
They are sitting near each other, cause there is three sit for each person. As u can see first nadech then yaya and last that photographer guy.
On the second picture that we can only see yaya and the photographer, nadech might have moved somewhere else. ^^