[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, hrmm, what's with the ring all about? I wonder. ...or did Nadech got it for her? Ohhhh~ Something's been going on in Bali... Hahahah! :coverlaf:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
btw what r they doing in bali??? sorry im abuit delayed

YaMaMiKi

check this out for more pics on the photoshoot
>> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.406573862746833.93294.144601775610711&type=1

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This will be the last time I say this. Please don't spam. You've made 3 different posts within 10 minutes and no one else made a comment after any of them. You could have combined them all and just organized them accordingly. Also, some of the pictures have already been shared here. I appreciate you trying to update this thread but please, follow the rules.

YaMaMiKi

This will be the last time I say this. Please don't spam. You've made 3 different posts within 10 minutes and no one else made a comment after any of them. You could have combined them all and just organized them accordingly. Also, some of the pictures have already been shared here. I appreciate you trying to update this thread but please, follow the rules.
I Am Really Sorry For Being Unorganised...and i will do my best to keep everything within 1 post

boakim123

sarNie Egg
btw what r they doing in bali??? sorry im abuit delayed
They went to Bali from 11th to 14th nov for IMAGE magazine photoshoot which will be released around 10 dec...
And regarding the ring, coz yaya nv wears ring before and esp on the ring finger, so some fans just goes crazy with this thing like nadech is proposing to yaya in Bali or sth.. Lolzz heheh.. Wild imagination :)
And the pics from various ig in Bali also cuz a buzz at Thailand.. Many ppl starting cheering for the two to be really dating. :)

By the way on the 16th yadech would had event tgt, and the 18th too.. Wow.. We yadechers r so blessed!!

^ The ring on that specific finger sparked my curiosity I must admit! 555 I know it was nothing as extreme as that but still...maybe it has some significance? 555 I'd like to know where she got it (or more like from whom)!

boakim123

sarNie Egg
^ The ring on that specific finger sparked my curiosity I must admit! 555 I know it was nothing as extreme as that but still...maybe it has some significance? 555 I'd like to know where she got it (or more like from whom)!
Haha.. And why yaya changes the ring to her other finger when she arrived in Thailand.. Hmm.. Sth is up? Lolz..
I think the reporter might ask abt the trip later on.. We will see her reply. But I guess I ard know her reply somehow..

Haha.. And why yaya changes the ring to her other finger when she arrived in Thailand.. Hmm.. Sth is up? Lolz..
I think the reporter might ask abt the trip later on.. We will see her reply. But I guess I ard know her reply somehow..
Exactly! 555 She must've forgotten about the ring being visible in the Bali photos, but she knew everything would be scrutinized once she hit BKK so she switched the finger it was on. 555 Her reply will probably be along the lines that her mum gave her the ring or it's her own that she bought as a souvenir or whatnot in Bali.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ boakim. Let's just say, Yaya will have a very good excuse!!! 5555 To be honest, I do sense something
very very fishes here. Everything they did in Bali is so unlike Yadech. Same goes with their moms.
5555. But it is the thought that counts! :D Regardless what will happen, it is really up to Yadech.
We fans really have no say in this. It is really just our imagination! 5555