[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Wow Yaya got so skinny! I wonder what they do to stay soo skinny??? She's always lovely looking though, hopefully they don't starve....

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
swift2thesky said:
I have just realized that I made a mistake with that phrase in my previous comment.Pls don't get me wrong.I didn't intend to offense or insult Kim & Kim's fans or NK fans and didn't compare Yaya & Kim also .I m just describing my personal view only.I know that i was really dumb  as I didn't notice even a bit about my mistake.Apologize to all for my confuse comment if it was happened as if I offended Kim & Kim's fans which I really didn't mean to.
Apologize to everyone for interrupting this page with that matter again..

Oh, Swiffy. Don't think too much...I think your comment has no any problem and I think everybody here will understand. Don't worry naz:))

@Bubba, Kenann fan: thank you so much for your sharing
 Yaya's interview clip: Bubba....Could you mind if I ask you sth? How did Yaya answer about the birthday gift for Nadech&the merit with Nadech? If you can plz translate for me naz...thanks sooooooo much ^ ^
Lays'clip: I love every moments of this clip...especially the moment Nadech whispering to Yaya...So sweet moment......thank you Lays for all wonderful clip about NY's trip..

Some photos from True Move 3G event

the familiar eye-seeing of Nadech for Yaya.... :secret:
Credit: Nadechyaya.com Fb

Looking at Nadech's face expression and Yaya's...I guess..maybe he is teasing her sth...maybe I think too much again ^ ^?

"hot dance battle"....I really look forward to see the clip about this "dance battle" :woot:

The clearer version of the photo that Nadech look at Yaya

Credit: Nadech&Yaya Pantip Fb

And here a compound-photo from Yang Mareeyan (Nadech&yaya Pantip Fb)

Love the part Nadech & Yaya lick the lips on the same time in this photo....So cute!!!

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
huanzhu said:
@Callayuki check this out --> I saw this article about Yaya's interview http://sugar-daily.com/yaya-repeats-nadech-only-a-brother-attacked-on-ig/
Oh thanks you soooooooo much Huanzhu, I have just read it....So excited with the answer :"I can make decisions regarding P’Nadech."......and "Working in this industry, I see only him".......OMG..."see only him" :secret:
I'm really proud of Yaya...She always anwers intelligently & cleverly

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@kennann fan, thanks for sharing a very cute clip, agree with you and vimalee.
@Callayuki, thanks for sharing beautiful pictures of Yadech.  Glad to see you got the  link to the translation. otherwise, I'll be happy to translate for you na.
@huanshu, thanks for sharing the link.

:heart:  Finally, the interview of Nadech and Yaya together!!!  I love the part when Nadech said he'll love 'nong' and take care of 'nong' :coverlaf: .  He is such a gentleman .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFZiM7277vQ
cr:NYFamilyAtPantip
Nadech and Yaya singing.  They're so cute and adorable!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UiSt5i3u0Y
cr:Tookie PRvariety

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
@kennann fan, thanks for sharing a very cute clip, agree with you and vimalee.
@Callayuki, thanks for sharing beautiful pictures of Yadech.  Glad to see you got the  link to the translation. otherwise, I'll be happy to translate for you na.
@huanshu, thanks for sharing the link.

:heart:  Finally, the interview of Nadech and Yaya together!!!  I love the part when Nadech said he'll love 'nong' and take care of 'nong' :coverlaf: .  He is such a gentleman .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdtdz4pxiI

Nadech and Yaya singing.  They're so cute and adorable!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UiSt5i3u0Y
cr:Tookie PRvariety

Oh Bubba..you're soooooo fast...Thank you so much for sharing...My heart is melting when hearing the answer of Nadech...OMG......I really want to know how Yaya felt when hear what he said.....He so sweet...And there is no doubt about the "over-nomal-level"emotion & caring of him for his "nong"....Surely I'll have a good sleep tonight...Once again thank you soooooooo much....The NY's sing&dance clip is so cute too..

P/S: If the interview's clip have anything more "important"..please translate for us naz..thanks so much....Have a good day naz, Bubba ^ ^!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult

This is my favorite picture of today's event! Don't they just look like they are in their own little world?? Lol... They are
just super cute and just so happy to be by eachother side again. I really do like the interview. They both supported one
another, especially Nadech telling Yaya to Suu Suu about evrything that has been going around. ( Gossip, Getting bash on her IG, and ect.)
And Yaya as always handle it good. YADECH <3

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for all the pic and MV clip of Yadech! I miss them soo much!!! It will be a long wait for RFTD.......hope to see them in more event and photoshoot.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Callayuki said:
Oh Bubba..you're soooooo fast...Thank you so much for sharing...My heart is melting when hearing the answer of Nadech...OMG......I really want to know how Yaya felt when hear what he said.....He so sweet...And there is no doubt about the "over-nomal-level"emotion & caring of him for his "nong"....Surely I'll have a good sleep tonight...Once again thank you soooooooo much....The NY's sing&dance clip is so cute too..

P/S: If the interview's clip have anything more "important"..please translate for us naz..thanks so much....Have a good day naz, Bubba ^ ^!!
Here's some of my favorite parts from the interview:
*  The reporters asked, are you afraid that there might be a problem with your upcoming lakorn together?  And, Nadech responded that there shouldn't be any problems since only a few might complain about it.  But there's about 50 million people that will still want to see their lakorn.  :thumbsup: for Nadech.
*  Another question, how do you encourage or give support to each other?  Yaya cutely said, P'Nadech Su Su na kha.  And, Nadech responded, krub pom.  :heart:

somp9

sarNie Adult
can you translate the whole interview?
I heard Yaya says something about Reang Prattana, maybe the reporter ask her if she is watching Nadech lakorn with Kimberly.

violet

sarNie Egg
somp9 said:
can you translate the whole interview?
I heard Yaya says something about Reang Prattana, maybe the reporter ask her if she is watching Nadech lakorn with Kimberly.

No, I think she just said "Prattana". It's just a thai word, not the title of the lakorn. plz correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it's not her duty to answer any questions regarding to other lakorn, cuz she has nothing to do with it. And I haven't heard any reporter ask yaya about this lakorn.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@kenann, i love that pic aswell, it has become like their signature pose, being in their own little world!
@bubba, thank you for the translations  :kiss2:  , what did the reporter ask nadech for him to say rak and take care of nong?
yadech looks cute in this event, but both look like they lost alot of weight, esp nadech, hope they are not overworked!
im begining to love baby ella as much as yadech, she's always dressed in matching colours with yadech, she's so cute with her confused look here!

cr: nadech and yaya home pantip

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Callayuki @bubba no problem. as long as abt YADECH we should share it together esp. for international fans like me who don't understand Thai.  I also need to know what are they talking abt esp about each other [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]

Nadech & Yaya is so adorable in the clip .. they always encourage each other  & Nadech always give moral & 'nong love' :heart: support to Yaya. so cute
I also \L(^O^)VE/ the way Nadech & Yaya look to each other in their own little world - the spectrum is there . Can u all feel it ??

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Lol...bubbles8 it is their signature post!! In fact they have so many signature post that I can't even catch up to them anymore. It is what makes Yadech, Yadech!!! :D

@ boakim. I saw it just a few minutes ago, and they are just dizzling CUTE!!!! Gosh can they get any cuter...

I would post the video up, but am on my phone...