[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
This quote really jumped out at me when I was reading the translation of the interview!  I wonder what Yaya means by that!  555
so deep the meaning make me wondering too

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Sighs. Please don't feel like I'm personally attacking you Somp9 but I would clear some things here. I really appreciate that you take interest in Yadech but please, please learn to be more respectful. This is not the first time I've had to come out and say this. Day by day, you come into this thread asking a countless number of questions, demanding answers and always mentioning Kim. You never bother to include the words "please" and "thank you". It's obvious to say that Yadech fans are very kind and are more than welcome to help you out but please don't take advantage of their kindness. Don't take them for granted and expect to get your way by having them feed you the information that you need. Most of the time, the answers are right above your post if only you took the chance to read carefully. The least you could do is acknowledge one's kindness when they provide you a response instead of just reading it and jumping right into another question. So for the last time, please show some respect. 

I haven't watched the interview but "Pratana" means desire. I wouldn't make the assumption that she's being asked about RP. Like Violet, I also think it's not her duty to answer questions about her co-star's individual lakorn. But whatever the case is, Yaya has shown a lot of support for RP whether it's towards the cast or production team.

Lakornfan8, Yaya is pretty cautious about her weight. She's careful about what she eats and always takes vitamins so that she has energy throughout the day. I was on Instagram a few weeks ago and noticed that she followed this particular account called 108 lbs or something like that. When I noticed that, I felt a little sad. Sad because so many girls in this world are pressured into having this so called perfect figure from both people and the media. Yaya is a celeb and a public figure but she should never feel like she needs to do more when she's already fine the way she is.

About Yaya saying that she's old enough to make decisions regarding Nadech, I do think there's some meaning to it. All this time, sooo many people automatically assume that she's immature and too young for a relationship. People would go on making a whole assumption story about Yadech and that Nadech is waiting for her because she still needs to "grow up" ROFL. For her to say that out loud in an interview, I feel as it's her way of telling people that they need to look outside the box and changes always happen.

I apologize for another lengthy comment and hope everyone understands why I commented that way. I promise this will be the very last time I ever enter this thread or this forum.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
chubbycheeks said:
I apologize for another lengthy comment and hope everyone understands why commented that way. I promise this will be the very last time I ever enter this thread of this forum.

CC, I completely understand you and respect your decision, but I'm sad  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: to hear that this will be the last time you visiting this thread.  Please don't let a few comments dishearten and discourage you to come in here.  I, myself and many others are always appreciative of your insights and information you kindly share with us here.

Meanwhile, I will see you at Yadech.com forum and thank you for always stay on top of things over there.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Callayuki said:
Oh Bubba..you're soooooo fast...Thank you so much for sharing...My heart is melting when hearing the answer of Nadech...OMG......I really want to know how Yaya felt when hear what he said.....He so sweet...And there is no doubt about the "over-nomal-level"emotion & caring of him for his "nong"....Surely I'll have a good sleep tonight...Once again thank you soooooooo much....The NY's sing&dance clip is so cute too..

P/S: If the interview's clip have anything more "important"..please translate for us naz..thanks so much....Have a good day naz, Bubba ^ ^!!

I saw this article regarding the interview  on True Move 4H http://sugar-daily.com/nadech-kugimiya-pleads-fans-not-to-anti-yaya-urassaya/

chubbycheeks said:
Lakornfan8, Yaya is pretty catious about her weight. She's careful about what she eats and always takes vitamins so that she has energy throughout the day. I was on Instagram a few weeks ago and noticed that she followed this particular account called 108 lbs or something like that. When I noticed that, I felt a little sad. Sad because so many girls in this world are pressured into having this so called perfect figure from both people and the media. Yaya is a celeb and a public figure but she should never feel like she needs to do more when she's already fine the way she is.

I promise this will be the very last time I ever enter this thread of this forum.

It seems that under 110 is the norm in the Thai industry, but like you said, Yaya was perfectly fine before.

We'll miss you and your straight-forward, much-appreciated comments!  Like someone posted above me, at least think about coming back once this lakorn begins filming na!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech at the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California on December 2012.  My family went there in the summer.  I'm still  :lmao: that I didn't get to meet them when they were here.

Credit as tagged.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
chubbycheeks, as many have said, your comments are straight to point and have always say what others are afraid to say so we have and will always appreciate it, do come back when you have time na!
thanks huanzhu for the link and mai for the translation of yadech's latest interview, it shows alot of maturity and humbleness one of the many reasons why they are loved by so many fans

here is nadech and yaya's contagious signature smile to brighten up the day!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
boakim said:
Aww.. Thank u so much guys for sharring!!!! Love them soooooooooo much!!!! And check out their cute actions in this YouTube channel: thebarbiebew!!! Cuteness overload!!
Thanks so much boakim for sharing :grouphug: .  Totally agree with you,  cuteness overload is right!!!!  They're super duper adorable and funny.

@MrsChum, thanks for all the beautiful clips
@bubble8, glad to see that you got the link to the translation and thanks for sharing a cute picture.
Once again thanks huanzhu for the link.

Here's the teaser from pitta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaaXFs4WiQY
cr:pittanomipa

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@CC: Like everybody, I always appreciate all your comment...Although it's long or not....I just know that they're all the useful comments for us...and I like to reading all of them....Plz come back here and spazz with us when you have time naz..Hope see you soon here CC ^^
@Vimalee, Kenann fan, Bubble8: thank you so much for all clips&photos...love all..^^..
@Huanzhu: thank you soooo much for your link...I have just read it and now I feel sad a little bit when I read about Nadech's fan also anti Yaya....I thought only Kim's fan anti Yaya so I was surprised a little bit when I knew it....I don't know why....? Nadech's fan anti Yaya....a girl so sweet...so humble...so cute like her...I said like that it's not because I'm a Yadech shipper & I want to see Yadech always together...Just because I truly love both of Nadech&Yaya...it's not only the radiant&perfect image of them onscreen&events...but also the humble, simple&cute, sweet image of them in real life.....Although I know people have different opinion&thought...even Yaya also said that she can't make everybody like her....but I can't stop my pitiful feeling for Yaya - my beloved girl everytime I read the news about antifans of her.....I just hope that Yaya will always keep the optimistic thought...open mind & always smiling radiantly before every "not-good" thing like now...Sometimes I really want to give Yaya some supports...just some supportive comment (although I know she is given those comments from a lot of beloved fans)...but I don't know what I have to do?.....Really love Nadech's speech :" No matter it be my fanclub or Yaya’s fanclub, please love her and take care of her.Regardless of the circumstances please continue to take care of her always".....Hope it'll be like that....

Forget it temporarily....I have some "funny discovery"...I don't know everyone noticed or not...but please let me show it naz ^ ^
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVUN_CQ7OSk[/YOUTUBE]
Credit:NY Family at Pantip
On the 2:28....when answering Yaya pushed softly Nadech's elbow & Nadech smiled radiantly...Soooo cute moment.....And I really want to know what was Yaya saying that time? Bubba, can you help me please? ^^..Ah thank you so much for more translation about Ny's interview in True move event

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dlbmuqi1OM[/YOUTUBE]
Credit: The Barbiebew
On this clip 3:12.....Aha...sooooooooo funny moment....Yaya "stole"  Nadech's singing turn....Maybe Nadech was surprised a litlle bit so he looked toward Yaya&smiled...OMG...I love this clip & that moment soooooooo much....

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Okay I lied, this will be my last post. Thanks to everyone for all the lovely comments, I greatly appreciate it <3 I have my own reasons for wanting to stay away from this forum but perhaps I will come back when Yadech are featured on screen again. I also want to thank everyone for sincerely loving and support Yadech through all this time. This fandom isn't easy like a lot people think it is but it's soo worth it IMO.

My last thoughts - Actually, a lot of Nadech's fans, both Thai and International "maan sai" Yaya even before Kim came into the picture. Nadechworld.com in particular can't stand her at all.There's a story behind why but basically, it all has to do with jealousy along with another fellow actress from their generation. If I were to add to the list, many KA, Ateam and Mteam fans dislike her too and I think the reason is pretty darn obvious. It's hard to avoid these things really. In the future, more people will continue to hate on Yaya but as long as we love her, what other people think shouldn't really matter. That's the price you pay for being popular. Yaya doesn't have the power for everyone to like her no matter how perfect she is.

I've followed up with a few actresses though my years of watching lakorns and I have to say, Yaya is one of the most strongest and most beautiful actresses. You throw anything at her and she can handle it well and she's so considerate of others, always. I also hope that she'll continue to be optimistic and positive. She's here today because of her talent, wisdom and perseverance. Bashing can't do anything to her, it'll only make her a stronger and better person. Haters can continue to hate and true fans will continue to love. So don't feel bad for Yaya naa. If you wish to support Yaya, please at least attempt to watch her individual/underdog lakorns Maya Tawan and Dao Reung. TY!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Callayuki said:
@CC: Like everybody, I always appreciate all your comment...Although it's long or not....I just know that they're all the useful comments for us...and I like to reading all of them....Plz come back here and spazz with us when you have time naz..Hope see you soon here CC ^^
@Vimalee, Kenann fan, Bubble8: thank you so much for all clips&photos...love all..^^..
@Huanzhu: thank you soooo much for your link...I have just read it and now I feel sad a little bit when I read about Nadech's fan also anti Yaya....I thought only Kim's fan anti Yaya so I was surprised a little bit when I knew it....I don't know why....? Nadech's fan anti Yaya....a girl so sweet...so humble...so cute like her...I said like that it's not because I'm a Yadech shipper & I want to see Yadech always together...Just because I truly love both of Nadech&Yaya...it's not only the radiant&perfect image of them onscreen&events...but also the humble, simple&cute, sweet image of them in real life.....Although I know people have different opinion&thought...even Yaya also said that she can't make everybody like her....but I can't stop my pitiful feeling for Yaya - my beloved girl everytime I read the news about antifans of her.....I just hope that Yaya will always keep the optimistic thought...open mind & always smiling radiantly before every "not-good" thing like now...Sometimes I really want to give Yaya some supports...just some supportive comment (although I know she is given those comments from a lot of beloved fans)...but I don't know what I have to do?.....Really love Nadech's speech :" No matter it be my fanclub or Yaya’s fanclub, please love her and take care of her.Regardless of the circumstances please continue to take care of her always".....Hope it'll be like that....

Forget it temporarily....I have some "funny discovery"...I don't know everyone noticed or not...but please let me show it naz ^ ^
On the 2:28....when answering Yaya pushed softly Nadech's elbow & Nadech smiled radiantly...Soooo cute moment.....And I really want to know what was Yaya saying that time? Bubba, can you help me please? ^^..Ah thank you so much for more translation about Ny's interview in True move event

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dlbmuqi1OM[/YOUTUBE]
Credit: The Barbiebew
On this clip 3:12.....Aha...sooooooooo funny moment....Yaya "stole"  Nadech's singing turn....Maybe Nadech was surprised a litlle bit so he looked toward Yaya&smiled...OMG...I love this clip & that moment soooooooo much....

@Callayuki : I feel the same way too .... but what can we do : JUST SUPPORT HER NO MATTER WHAT LOL. with pan-Asian look + fluent in English, I  wish Yaya will have a lot opportunity in international market in future .  as what we can see she actually very likeable & humble & sweet girl . with this kind of attitude that person can go far in her careers. ( this quote coming from Simon Cowell ) well for me I also started to watch lakorn cuz of her. thanks to her, me & my friend get to know thai lakorn + handsome pra'ek + beautiful nang'ek in Thailand. so Thai ppl u all should be proud arr cuz u all already go international . I must give u A+++++ mark for ur eyes. u so good can capture all the Yadech moment on stage / during interview

@chubbycheeks : sorry to ask cuz am not Thai. what is "maan sai" ? :scratchhead2:( I think ☝ will not be ur last post)

• I think I spazz a lot in FB by click-ing LIKE on Yadech pict. a lot of my friend in Malaysia or other country keep asking who is that . he look handsome n that girl look so beautiful & cute ( u all know who I referring too)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
When you become famous and popular, you will have more fans and an-tis.  The percentage of people who is not fond of Yaya is very small compare to the people who loves her.  Bad news always travels fast because it makes an interesting and entertaining topic for the media and the general public.

Here is my thought.  Nadech is the most likable and popular actor in Thailand right now.  Everybody wants a piece of him.  Many people want him to act with their favorite actresses, some die-hard fan girls don’t want him to have a girlfriend or link to anybody. 

Yaya is the only actress whom Nadech has been working with constantly for the last three years, be it lakorns, events, CFs, Photo shoots, etc.  Their mothers are close, and Yadech even attended merits together outside of their work.  No wonder some people are not fond of her.  They wanted Yaya to share Nadech with other people or they wanted Nadech to be with others besides her.  I understand their frustration, but there is no need to bash on her or anybody else in general.

As a die-hard Yadech fans, I also wanted them to work with other people so they can grow and gain more experience. 

------------------------

Yaya is in Japan from January 18-21 to shoot a commercial.  She will have the PepsiCo Thailand - Employees event with Nadech on January 22nd.

Nadech will fly to Japan on Janurary 24-27 for a magazine photo shoot.  He will have another PepsiCo Thailand - Executives event with Yaya on the 31st.                                    

Vimalee said:
The percentage of people who is not fond of Yaya is very small compare to the people who loves her.  Bad news always travels fast because it makes an interesting and entertaining topic for the media and the general public.

Yaya is in Japan from January 18-21 to shoot a commercial.  She will have the PepsiCo Thailand - Employees event with Nadech on January 22nd.

Nadech will fly to Japan on Janurary 24-27 for a magazine photo shoot.  He will have another PepsiCo Thailand - Executives event with Yaya on the 31st.                                    

So true, but I still can't understand why people can dislike Yaya.

Glad to know that they'll have more joint events this month!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
So true, but I still can't understand why people can dislike Yaya.

Like or dislike is just like beauty.  It is in the eyes of the beholder.  We cannot please everyone and we cannot make everyone loves us.  Yaya su su na - keeps fighting.  This too shall pass.  I'm very proud of you and looking forward to your works.

GREAT NEWS!
.........................Yadech will have fittings for RFTD next month!

Credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Callayuki said:

About the attack on Yaya's IG.   Yaya said, this is another thing that is normal. (Nadech with his big smile repeats 'normal' so Yaya nudges him :bhehe: ) Instagram is a free site for everyone to     express opinion.  It is a good lesson for me.

Good eyes Callayuki!!!!

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@CC, Vimalee: Thanks sooooooo much for all you guys sharing about your thought, your opinions...I agree 100% & I also understand the price for being famous..It's just..sometimes I feel poor for Yaya  because of tough& complicated showbiz (but just sometimes)...I'm always proud of our beloved girl because of her open & optimistic thought....I really appreciate everything you guys wrote....they made me feel better and think openly....And like CC wrote: "  Haters can continue to hate and true fans will continue to love"...I'll love & support for Yaya more & more everyday from my heart...Yaya is the girl who deserve to has the best thing!!!...Vimalee thanks sooooooo much for your information about RFTD fitting...I'm happy crazilywhen I know it...It makes my day
@huanzhu, bubba: you're welcome naz...Maybe I love Yadech too much so I "got a disease" now....it's called "owl's eye" disease...haha...just kidding a litlle bit ^ ^...But the truth is...everytime I watch a clip about Yadech...I usually watch so carefully...maybe I don't want to miss any "pricless moment" of them  :secret:  ... Bubba, I'm really grateful of you for translating for mes..thank you sooo much..Luv u ^^

Photo-cluster: "Nadech's eye-seeing for Yaya "

Credit: Nadech&Yaya Pantip FB

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Yessssssss!!! Fitting nxt month!!!! Cant wait xD I've been waiting toooo long for tis hehe time for yadech fever again even tho I get everyday cos u gurls lol Thxs gurls for wonderful updates n funny comments :D