[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the pictures Dal!
OH. SHIET just got REAL--Nadech's hair is just...flawlessly outrageous. What a little bad*ss! Can't wait to see how Yaya will transform into yakuzie...muahaha...!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
bubbles8 said:
happy that yadech are nominated amongst the best, i am proud of them even if they dont win heh, but vimalee, who determines the winner, are fans allowed to vote?

cr; nadechyaya.com fb

yadech esp yaya looks soooooooo cute here, bubba, vimalee and kittiya, what does the article say? please please help us out, thank you thank you
The article is mainly about Nadech said that  everyone want to pull/pinch  or touch his chest hair even though he doesn't have much hair.  But, he wants to have mustache.   Someday, he'll grow  mustache so he can compete with Boy.

Yadechxluver

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone..new to this but I've been reading all of ur guys post..I just wanted to say thanks for the eng subbers..really do appreciated it..I don't understand thai but after watching all of yadechs lakorn it motivated me to try n understand thai so I can understand what they are saying especially when RFTD..starts to air..so please continue to sub.. Thanks.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Dal, Thanks for the picture. Nadech and his fav. shirt lol.

Yadech at laysthailand event
They're so adorable as always :heart: :heart:

cr:Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip
@Dal @bubba : so true ..that red shirt seem like his fav. for this couple of month we can see a lot of that fashion style ....[н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]

@Yadechxluver : :welcome1: to the thread

I saw pict of super hot Nadech on :heart: Let's Walk with Shokubutsu for Men but too bad I unable to post it here ......sigh WHY !! error error & error

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
confirm by another source that Yadech are a real couple hehe. i believe they are really dating but don't want to admit it to the media yet. like Nadech said when ready they'll tell. but like we know there is many inside sources that come out and say they are a real couple. even close friend like Boy comes out and reveal already. and like they say when Boy knows the whole world knows. hope a lot of media doesn't put pressure on Yadech's relationship. if they want to keep their relationship private then others should respect it. cos even they didn't come out and admit it yet, some fans attack Yaya in her ig already cos possesive over Nadech. so keeping their relationship private should be the best decision right now. but really i'm not so serious if they are a real couple or not. cos fr pass couples i love make me know how disappointing it's when they aren't a real couple, i was really crushed about it. so with Yadech i tried not to put my hopes up too high so won't get heart break too much. but do hope their relationship last forever, no matter what kind of love they have for eachother. best of luck to our Thailand sweethearts. love them always. seeing them together makes me so happy already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsG79LkmjNA

hi all Yadech fans. miss everyone. come in and read often but don't know what to say that's all. can't wait to see RFTD. hope they really do the fitting in Feb. miss Yadech a lot. but so glad to see that even though we don't get to see their lakorns together yet but still get to see them at events together. Nadech new hair style looks cool+hot will go with Ryu role. can't wait to see how Yaya looks will be as Mayumi, but i'm sure she'll look cute/pretty as always,our nangfah will always be beautiful. Nadech also looks hot as kobori. hope i get to see the movie ku kum.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
@ bubbles8 , hope your oxygen tank is big enough for all of us :bhehe: .  Thanks for sharing a beautiful MV.
@huanzhu, somehow, I can't view the pic. you posted ( want to see it tho).  Is it the same  picture?

This is indeed so sweeeeeeeet!!!!!   Her smile....... and his eyes.......... Sweet Love :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

have to quote this pic again.totally love this pic,so true. definately goes with Yadech. very good example of their relationship. even though they deny they are just friends but like we know, their actions speaks more than their words. yep this beautiful couple,their love is shown by their eyes and their smiles.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
oh no, that red flowery shirt of nadechs has re-emerge!! someone steal it pls  :cry:
thanks bubba, hehe growing a mustache to compete with boy, so funny
fantastic27, it seems like ryu is an upgraded version of fai with a touch of playboyness, heh which i like
excited to see how yaya portrays mayumi, adding a little spice, maturity and sexiness into the role!

yea i hope the media/fans dont pressure them too much and just let it flow naturally, and i'm quite concerned for yaya's safety if they ever date, there are some crazy fans out there so pls take care and rak nong na nadech! 

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Yadechxlover, welcome na. We hope you join in the discussion often & have fun.

@Stomp, I believe Nadech has had that shirt for a while na. He wore it when he was in Florida too.

@Teedee, miss you so very much. I hope you are well, happy, & healthy na. Please come by more.

@Bubba, maybe he got that red shirt from a special somebody or a fan or a relative.

@Huanzu, Nadech & his LOUD fashion is awesome. I find it endearing. I can't help but adore him more because of his fashion. 556

@Jjinxxy, yes! This shiet is real! LOL 555...you're most welcome. There's more pics but i got to go clean. Nadech looks more mature with his hair styled like this. I LOVE IT. I want some good fashion/wardrobe. Bring in the Nadech/Mario BROMANCE!!! <3

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Loving his new hair cut, he looks so fine! I like his hair slick back so I can see his whole face, he is so handsome to look at.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now this is what I'm talking about! LOL. I'm not really into a Yakuza-styled "Thai" lakorn, but dayum Nadech is just bad*ss gorgeous! I might follow this lakorn because Nadech just got 10X's more mature with that hair style. It reminds me of Oguri Shun's hair style in Crows Zero. Hotness overload. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
@Vimalee, thanks for the pictures, they're so adorable!!!

Here are the lists of the Top Awards 2012 .

Best Actors
*pic*

Best Actresses
*pic*
cr:TV Pool Spicy Star New Live fb

Good Luck to Nadech and Yaya.

Did the voting end already?? If not, may I borrow these two pics and post them somewhere else??

bubba

Keep On Smiling

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
I believed the voting already ended.  Welcome back phatman.

@huanzhu, I know right,  Nadech and the kids are so cute even though Nadech forgets some of the lyrics LOL.

Thanks bubba! Haha. It's been quite a while not being phatman. Haha.

Darn, that sucks. Have they released the results yet?? I'm anxious to know who got it, even though it's not really a prestigious award. HAHA.
I'm going to share those pics with my fellow YLC buddies. HEHE.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
saw Nadech recent interview in tvpool. he said RFTD will film in April. ahhh take so long. so guess the fitting will postpone as well. but do want them to take their time in filming, so the lakorn will come out best as possible, as long as we get to see Yadech pair up again, us fans can wait,right. he also say the other lakorn he'll pair up w/Taew. so guess they'll plan to make the 3rd series for sure. but kinda weird that Nadech&Taew will pair up in the 3rd series, when in the first two series they'll play as sister n brother in law. he said his new hair style isn't for his role in RFTD. he don't know yet how his looks will be like in here. but he cut his hair cos want a new look. he intend to do the same hair style as Mario cos Mario persuade him to cut this hair style which he like, it looks cool n easy to wash. but he has talk with P'Ja about the japanese looks for RFTD before and he thought himself  that it should be this kind of hair style. he said Yaya saw his hair style and said he look cool(tay dee) n looks conceited (kak dee). i'm glad she likes his new look.

@Dal: i'm fine. miss u so much too. will tried to come in here often. hope u doing well too.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
saw Nadech recent interview with tvpool. he said RFTD will film in April. ahhh take so long. so guess the fitting will postpone as well. but do want them to take their time in filming, so the lakorn will come out best as possible, as long as we get to see Yadech pair up again, us fans can wait,right. he also say the other lakorn he'll pair up w/Taew. so guess they'll plan to make the 3rd series for sure. but kinda weird that Nadech&Taew will pair up in the 3rd series, when in the first two series they are sister n brother in law.
@teedee : the 3rd series is regarding what ? can u give me a bit intro.
Why I also feel a bit weird here ........Nadech &Taew or .....

I saw this article, it's related to the one u mentioned ☝

http://iheartlakorns.com/2013/01/nadech-tells-us-to-support-his-new-nangek-in-khu-kam/

Nadech new co-star Richey Omrawadee: she is new actress ??

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MSq3nP3aAU&feature=player_embedded[/media]

@bubba : high 5**