[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
....................................TOP AWARDS 2012 results .....................................

:thumbsup: :dance1: :dance1: :clap:

A big congratulations to Nadech for winning the Best Actor for TNNKK and Anne T. for winning Best Actress for Qi Pao. 

Anne has been in the ET for 21 years.  She is very much well-respected, well-admired, and well-loved by the public.  She is a great actress, and I'm glad she was there at the GRGR set to help Yaya with her Nang Fah's role.  Yaya's favorite actress is Anne.

Raeng Ngao won the Best Lakorn.  Not surprised here since it received the highest ratings for channel 3 last year.

I don't think Yaya was at the TOP AWARDS since she has to film Dao Rueng out of town.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aw! Nadech won! Miss the two......I can't believe it's already 2013. RFTD will be coming like a blast haha I haven't been keeping up much lately and now seeing them again is so wonderful!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Congrats to Nadech, totally deserves da award
Love TNNKK and yadech in it. Wish yaya was wif him!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit: NY Home @ Pantip FB

.............   Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!  .............

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: bubba for Yaya's clip and MrsChum for the TOP AWARDS.   I can't wait to see what the ladies wear to this event! 
Awwww, that was very sweet of Yaya's fans club!

They gave her 99 white roses for Valentine's Day. 

Seeing Nadech just won best actor and this picture made me really miss Yadech in TNNKK!

credit: NadechYaya.com

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
:thanks: bubba for Yaya's clip and MrsChum for the TOP AWARDS.   I can't wait to see what the ladies wear
to this event! 

Awwww, that was very sweet of Yaya's fans club!

They gave her 99 white roses for Valentine's Day. 

Seeing Nadech just won best actor and this picture made me really miss Yadech in TNNKK!

credit: NadechYaya.com
Thk u vimalee for da pic of yadech. They look so perfect! Love tnnkk n yadech sooo much!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
Nadech at TOP AWARDS

credit : pittanomipa

Thanks huanzhu for sharing all the clips.  Once again pitta used a perfect song (Akarn Rak by Yaya) for her clip to make it feels like Yaya was there with Nadech through her song.  Pitta did a great job!!! :heart:

Thanks MrsChum for the full clip.
Thanks Vimalee for :coolpix: pictures.  Yadech was so cute going on a secret date :secret:  on the bike :bhehe: .
@keylargo, :highfive:  it's a secret :secret: , and I want to know too :coverlaf: .

Here's clip of Nadech & Yaya:  After Valentine's Day.  The music is so beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axsBVbhLQ10
cr:civickop