[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: :hapbday:     Happy Birthday huanzhu  :grouphug:      

May the beauty and happiness surround you on your birthday and beyond!!!!!!

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya looks gorgeous in this dress!
And chompoo is so funny to tease Nadech on 3zap

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya does look gorgeously beautiful, love her hairdo and makeup !  she looks fab in tat dress !
does anyone know which ost won da award ? i love tnnkk ost....all r good songs wif great singers...tks

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Just finish watching 3Zap show.

The show was cute and so funny.  Nadech looked great!!!

It seemed like all the lady hosts wanted a piece of him :lol: .   Nadech likes to take pictures.  He said he has to force people to post for him.  Of  all the pictures, he likes the one he took of Yaya the most because of the lighting in that picture. (right, we believe you...not, it cuz of Yaya !!! :bhehe: ). The ladies teased him about Yaya and pointed out that his ears turned red :lol2:  .

LOL at his taking nude pictures of P'Ma.  It was soooo funny he took  parts of her body (arm, ear, leg ...) :lmao3: .

Nadech was so modest when asked about his work and awards.  He said he doesn't rec.many awards maybe 10 so Chompoo corrected him and said he received 30 awards according to her script :lol: .  So far Nadech has 50 commercials (Wow!!!!!) and 30 awards within 3 years in ET.

He said the  flower shirt is his fav., he likes to wear it often for it's easy to wear with anything. (That it!!  more pls.....like..... got it from nong Yaya as a gift :pervie: )

Nadech said he scares of a ghost and the dark.  Sometimes, when he's tired he would snore and murmur.  P'Mare asked what do you murmur about? Chompoo answered, Yaya Yaya ( Very loud cheers, :thumbsup: for Chompoo, :heart: it!!!)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
@bubba
Thank you for the rough translation... Nadech so cute on the show...love the pic of one of the hosts sitting on his lap and he holding her with a shy smile...so hilarious and cute...

vorleak said:
And chompoo is so funny to tease Nadech on 3zap

I loved the part where Araya was like "ok, let's talk about the issues 'on the bed'" and Nadech's face was shocked; he was like thinking "are you serious?!"  for a moment there!  555  Really, Araya meant his inability to stay home alone or sleep with the lights off because he's scared of ghosts!

Then the host (Khun Ma?) was like "Nadech's scared of ghosts, and ghosts are scared of p*nises"!  555  She was so serious saying this too; they had to censor it!  555

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubba @keylargo : :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

bubba thanks for the rough translation and the show was so hilarious & funny  :weee: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba abd thai-lakorn-fan-forever for translation of nadech show ! nadech sure look v uber & stylish to pull off safari belt jacket and little pony tail, so handsome.....thank u v much

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Bubba, thai-lankorn-fan-forever: Thanks you guys soooooooooo much for your translations :flowers: . Although I didn't understand any words but I couldn't keep an eye on watching this show because of so many funny scenes between the hosts&Nadech...Love sooooo much his shy smile when Chompoo mentioned Yaya :bhehe: ...thanks again you guys :thumbsup: .. :heart:
@Huanzhu: for you
:lol:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
awww thanks bubba and thailakornfan for the translations, nadech looks really good on the show, it's cute how ppl tease yaya and nadech knowing it's their weak spots hehe

tsk tsk sure u like the lighting nadech, knew he was going to say sumfin like that, but knowing he keeps and likes yaya's pics is enough to make us happy right? i'm sure nadech have alot more beautiful 'lighting and background' pics of nong at home heheh

happy birthday huanzhu!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba and @thai-lakorn-fan-forever, thanks for the translation of 3 Zap show.  Wished it was longer.  Nadech brought so many stuffs to this show; lol, he had a hidden agenda.  He wanted to distract those host ladies with all his hobbies so they couldn't ask about his personal life.  Very slick, my boy! 

Nadech was very scared of ghost since he was young.  His cousins loved to tell ghost stories and often times played tricks on him.  He even was scared to look in the mirror afraid that something or someone might pop up behind him.  He also was so scared to sleep by himself but I think he has gotten used to it now since he is older.

Yaya also is very scared of ghost.  She used to have this one doll when she was young.  She loved that doll so much and wouldn't give up even though the doll was very old and dirty.  Her mother finally said that doll had spirit and they had to get rid of it.  

Yadech is afraid of ghosts so much.  If you put them together in the dark room, they probably just hug each other and won't let go! :spin: :spin: :spin: .  Talking about ghost, the reporter once asked Nadech if Yaya could play Angsumali in Koo Kum.  Nadech said Yaya could not play her because Yaya is not pure ThaiYaya then said she wanted to play a ghost so she could come back and haunt him.  Great come back, my girl! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yadech Thai fans often called Nadech, Beary (Barry is his nick name) and Yaya, kra tai noy (a little bunny).  Noticed her blanket, must be very warm and cozy!

So they have been known as Yadech, Yarry, Naya, Beary and Kra tai noy, and merit couple!

credit: Barry.ya FB

Yaya thanks her 500,000+ fans for following her on IG.

credit:    http://web.stagram.com/n/urassayas