[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu,
I wish I can sing and dance so I could enter the contest to win iPhone 5 and be in the MV with Yadech but I'm so stiff I couldn't even move a step if I want too......hehe.

Thank you everyone for all the lovely pic and MV. We got about a month left gir RFTD than we will see Yadech together on screen. I cannot wait!!! :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Dang, I didn't expect myself to be this excited for Koogum! Kobori looks like a total lovable character! 
Though I'm not so convinced by the lead girl, she's cute but she looked pretty stiff but...I'm so looking forward to it! 

Lays is launching a dance contest? hahaha the choreography is really fun! Yadech are so cute at the end of the video! 
ah these dorks ♥ 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
@huanzhu,
I wish I can sing and dance so I could enter the contest to win iPhone 5 and be in the MV with Yadech but I'm so stiff I couldn't even move a step if I want too......hehe.

Thank you everyone for all the lovely pic and MV. We got about a month left gir RFTD than we will see Yadech together on screen. I cannot wait!!! :)
I guess that contest is only open  for those who stay in Thailand right ? not for people from another country ......

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: huanzhu for the Lays dance clip!

I can sing very well in the shower and have two left feet so my chance to be in Yadech's video is very slim to nil.....well, one could always dream!

"Shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land among the stars"  author unknown. 

:thanks:bubbles for the 12 plus Crystal Perfume clip. 
Yaya is gorgeous in here.  Lol, a top comment said a guy in the video is "in your dream" only, but the guy in real life is Nadech.  Right, Yaya?

Have everyone gotten a chance to watch the new Koo Kum teaser?   Nadech is very cute/good as Komburi.  Koo Kum is a classic and I think it will do very well in theater.  Some comments said, Komburi wasn't meant to be alive in Koo Kum, but was reincarnated to be Ryo so he could meet Mayumi in RFTD and they could live happily ever after.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

Guys, remember this? the start of everything! Seriously DJA will always remain as one of my favorites dramas ever.
It also started my addiction of lakorns. Yep, all thanks to Yadech's sizzling chemistry  
Fai ruuk Jeed <3

March we're almost there  :dance1:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bubbles8, thanks for the clip, Yaya is so beautiful, love the 'in your dream'  part :lmao2: .
@queenyeon, Yep, DJA started it all :lolyup: .
@huanzhu, thanks for all the clips, Koo gum teaser looks good esp. Nadech as Komburi.  Yep, I and my 2 left feet will join you guys in dancing with Yadech  :dance1: :dance2: :dance3:
We definitely will have FUN FUN FUN ............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTIXvkBf-o
cr:thaicouples33

Here's our princess as a director/producer lil helper just like bubbles8 mentioned earlier.  Yaya follows P'chai na.

cr:YayaUrassaya fb

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, I love that picture of Yaya looking into the camera directing a scene in Maya Tawan or Dao Rueng?

Watch out, Pa Jaew, Pe Aew, Pe Off, Nok Chatchai, and Pe Num, here come our future director....... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart:           This is so Cute....   

cr: as tagged

First pic.,  Yaya:  "Guys can only dream na kha"
Second pic.,  Nadech:  "How about me....dream will be true....right"
Third pic., Yaya:  "For you, P'Nadech,  I probably say.....^^" (point to the 4th picture)
Forth pic.,   I...LOVE...YOU :heart:

Vimalee said:
:thanks:bubbles for the 12 plus Crystal Perfume clip. 
Yaya is gorgeous in here.  Lol, a top comment said a guy in the video is "in your dream" only, but the guy in real life is Nadech.  Right, Yaya?

Komburi wasn't meant to be alive in Koo Kum, but was reincarnated to be Ryo so he could meet Mayumi in RFTD and they could live happily ever after.

Yaya looked absolutely gorgeous in the new perfume commercial!  I saw that comment on youtube and it made me smile so wide!  555!

I agree with that comment about Komburi; whoever first thought of that is quite clever for making that connection!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
love everybodys cmns here, so cute & full of love for yadech !!!  mrs chum sure cant wait 2 c our yadech rftd !!!! but is starting filming this month !!!  march is here !
thanks bubbles 4 da v lovey pic of our sweetheart, shes absolutely beautiful, some how i feel she will look his beautiful & cute in rftd....
i can only admire yadechs dance move which is so infectious & fun ........
thanks every1 4 always updating latest yadech info, i love coming this thread .... makes me hapi 2 read yadechs info & feel da immense love we have 4 yadech :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
March is a wonderful month for Yadech fans!.................credit: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

March 14.            Yadech attending the Daradaily "The Great Awards #2" show

March 16 - 17.     Yadech filming a commercial

March 18.            Yaya's 20th birthday.  Our Nang Fah is no longer a teenager!

March 21.            Maya Tawan.  Yaya's lakorn with Aum A. and Num will air on channel 3

March 24 - 29.     Yadech filming series Rising Sun part 1 & 2 in Japan........

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
March is a wonderful month for Yadech fans!.................credit: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

March 14.            Yadech attending the Daradaily "The Great Awards #2" show

March 16 - 17.     Yadech filming a commercial

March 18.            Yaya's 20th birthday.  Our Nang Fah is no longer a teenager!

March 21.            Maya Tawan.  Yaya's lakorn with Aum A. and Num will air on channel 3

March 24 - 29.     Yadech filming series Rising Sun part 1 & 2 in Japan........
when is the fitting for RFTD actually ?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks vimalee wif additional updates....oh my nong nee is a young adult wif her upcoming bd !! hope nadech will make it a vv special day 4 her, just love them together !!!
so excited wif rftd filming, hope its vvv hot & full of intense romance, yadech can pull this vvv well & da best !!!

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Vimalee: thank you so much for your sharing abt all the most event of Yadech this month :thumbsup: ...I'm really looking forward the RFTD's filming days :spin: ...Although  it'll be the trip for work but probably it'll bring NY a lot of "sweet" memories in Japan with a lot of beautiful &romantic scenes among sakura blossom season :heart: :heart: :heart:
@Huanzhu: Ok let's dance :wink: and thanks for your sharing too :heart:
@Bubba: thank you soooooo much for your all sharing, especially...so cute photo with your translation...L>O>V>E :flowers: :heart:

SCHEDULE 3/2013

***NADECH***
March 1: Ad filming
March 3: PR for Koo Kum
March 5: Ad filming
March 8: photo magazine& PR Koo kum
March 9: Blooming Country Party at the village Setthasiri Road - Prachachuen (16.00 - 18.00)
March 11: photo magazine& PR koo kum
March 11, 12: Koo Kum
***March 13: Daradaily "The Great Awards #2" ( 18.00 - 22.00)***
***16-17 Photograph in countryside***
20Tonight Show - PR for Koo Kum
***24-29 Rising Sun filming in Japan***
April 1:Koo Kum opening conference

***YAYA***
2-3 AD filming
4 study at Chula university&Dao reung filming (afternoon)
5 study at Chula university
6 study at Chula university&Dao reung filming (afternoon)
7-8: study at Chula university
9-10 Photograph
11 study at Chula university&Dao reung filming (afternoon)
12: study at Chula university
13 study at Chula university&Dao reung filming (afternoon)
***14 Daradaily "The Great Awards #2" ( 18.00 - 22.00)***
***16-17: Photograph in countryside****

19 study at Chula university
20 study at Chula university&Dao reung filming
21-22: study at Chula university
23 Ad filming
24-29 Rising sun filming

Credit: Pantip
according to this schedule, March 18th NY has no activity....I hope Yaya'll have a special birthday party with all beloved people of her and with....(who everybody know) :spin: :coverlaf:
Finally, RFTD will be filmed :clap: ...Countdown each day to see the first images of RFTD :spin:

Credit: as tagged (Bubba, plz help me translate it naz :spin: )

"thinking of you" :heart: :heart: :heart:

One of my favorite photo of Nadech from Traveller's companion Magazine...Always love his radiant smile&sparkling eyes :heart: :heart:

Credit: as tagged

Credit: Bary.Ya Fb
Love the mature beauty of Yaya with this make-up style...Although she's always beautiful but I'm thinking that she's more & more beautiful everyday when 20 is coming :thumbup: :spin:

IG: keaw_jung
"@ทุกคนFc ขอเตรียมพร้อมทริปใหม่ที่กำลังจะมาถึงนะคะ จุ๊จุ๊ เมื่อไหร่เดี๋ยวจะบอกให้รู้นะคะ ❤" (Bubba plz translate for me naz...thank you soooooooooo much :flowers: )

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Some photo from P'Yai Amat (Bubba could you tell me who is P'Yai Amai?  thank you so much :heart: )

Love this photo sooooooooo much :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yaya hug&kiss this cute dog...And then.... :coverlaf: ...

Credit: Barry.Ya Fb

Plz let's see Nadech's expression (Maybe he's jealous with the dog :scratchchin: ) & he pointed at the dog like saying :"II'll punish you.." :coverlaf: (just my imagination :lol: )

HAVE A GOOD DAY, EVERYBODY :p

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
☝ @Calla : big :thanks: for all the schedule & pict.....am getting excited too for RFTD!!!!
 where are u going too ? for work it's?? don tell me u going to Japan just to stalking the RFTD filming session :pervie:

That my favourite pict tooo of Nadech from Traveller's companion Magazine....... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  so bright so nice ..his smile is killing me :crush:
and about Yaya ...indeed she so beautiful w/ or w/out make-up
1 more thing I need to highlight - did u noticed at NY w/ cake pict .....see at the window - seem like ghost stalking there :eyetwitch:  https://twitter.com/ab_sani/status/307525106224214018/photo/1

Plz let's see Nadech's expression (Maybe he's jealous with the dog :scratchchin: ) & he pointed at the dog like saying :"II'll punish you.." :coverlaf: (just my imagination :lol: )

Sweat  .....I guess that too hahahhaa :whistle:

I really want to see NYtogether on Yaya's B'day this month ......cross fingers :grouphug: