[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
wwow, have never seen Nadech so serious in an interview before. probably because his mom is involved. Kids get sensitive when their parents are criticized. i feel like nadech's mom should take a step back from his professional life and let him learn little by little himself. It's good that she wants to protect him but she shouldn't be talking directly about money with the commercial companies. Let his manager do the work.

just my 2 cents.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the update on Yadech schedule. I'm also very excited and April is also my bday month so Im happy for the early present from Yadech.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u - vimalee, cookiies, haunzhu, swift2thesky, mrs chum & bubbles8 - 4 posting all da latest info/update of yadech, including pics & vid, appreciate all of your dedication & efforts ! if not 4 this link i dun think i will know much of yadech's activities, events, etc, ! for tat a v big thank u 2 all of u yeah !
yes, swift2thesky, i love thai traditional costume, its so beautiful, dainty & elegant. dare i hope yadech will 1 day hv lakorn (or in real)  where they have traditional wedding including tying the string on their heads, find this custom so endearing & romantic ! m so looking forward 2 march wif so many yadechs events lined up !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures and MVs.  Can't never get enough of Nadech and Yaya.  They're just a gorgeous couple :heart: .  Wow, April is a special month indeed, we'll have an exiting ch3. all stars football tournament and the  special birthdays for our lovely Vimalee and MrsChum :party: .
Priceless

cr:as tagged

One Hot Yakuza

cr:Nadechworld

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks bubba 4 both great pics, i esp like da 1 nadech carrying baby, so adorable ! reminds of tnnkk where yadech starts 2 like & fall in love wif ea other !

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
yes, swift2thesky, i love thai traditional costume, its so beautiful, dainty & elegant. dare i hope yadech will 1 day hv lakorn (or in real)  where they have traditional wedding including tying the string on their heads, find this custom so endearing & romantic ! m so looking forward 2 march wif so many yadechs events lined up !

How did u know my mind,Keylargo???? I have been imagining that thought in my mind to see their traditional wedding in the lakorn or hope to see them in historical lakorn in these beautiful costumes in prince-princess theme since the day TRNNK was finished...As I m so fond of thai traditional dress than any other Asian traditional dress...Extra beautiful indeed with our perfect  Yadech...

Thanks Bubba,Mrs Chum,Huanzhu & Vimalee..for being always the fast catch of Yadech's infos....The rest of March & April  lead us so much excitments with Yadech sweetness... :cheer:Watch out for Nadech's kick for present to u guys.. :party:Vimalee & Mrs Chum.. He sang in my Bday...we r lucky enough,aren't we?LOL(imagination)....   :coverlaf:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
nadech is always so collective and clever in his interviews, that's why i always feel safe and happy for yaya when she has interviews with nadech, he can answer all the hard questions hehe. he is so supportive of his mum, very cute. I dont really know this whole Unilever chaos, but what i find funny is that ppl are so quick to judge before knowing the 2 sides of the story. this reminds me of a quote that i find so true "people will question all the good things that they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought". oh wells, at least this is a good learning experience for nadech, su su na ja!!

@bubba, nadech is practising 2 be a daddy hehheh, regarding the 2nd pic, nadech looks more like a badass traitor or something, i really dont want my ryu looking like that lol

@keylargo and swift2thesky, i also love thai traditional costumes, and when yaya wears it is just breathtaking!! yadech never get a proper wedding in their past lakorns so i hope ryu and mayumi can have a super nice japanese wedding

cr:yayaurassaya.com

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
@bubba...I clicked on the link and it says eng sub but how come I don't see the sub??? Is it because I'm using my phone??? Cuz I don't have a comp..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  Barry.Ya FB and Khun Ja's IG - the producer of Rinsing Sun.

Mayumi...............Don't come bother me at my work place.

Ryo.....................I just stop by to see how you are doing.....just doing my duty as your fiance.

Mayumi..............I'm not disabled or handicapped so there is no need to take care of me.

Ryo....................My heart is with you.  If I don't take care of you, then whom do I take care of?       :kiss:

ps:  I can speak and understand Thai, but reading is another story.  Please feel free to make any changes/corrections.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Nadech is so hilarious on that Harlen Shake video! Love that boy! 
yadech never get a proper wedding in their past lakorns so i hope ryu and mayumi can have a super nice japanese wedding
Let's keep our fingers crossed! I hope we get a proper wedding scene too! 
Yaya really looks stunning on that picture! 

@Vimalee, omg is that an actual piece of the script? what a way to tease us omg i feel like this is actually getting real haha so exciting! 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Sophia456 said:
@bubba...I clicked on the link and it says eng sub but how come I don't see the sub??? Is it because I'm using my phone??? Cuz I don't have a comp..
You have to watch from the computer or laptop. You won't be able to see the sub through your phone or iPad.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee :thanks:  for translation . I saw that pict was posted ibut I seriously  don't know what is all about :shrug:  . just know that is from P'Ja but am  guessing that must be related to RFTD. :bhehe:

@bubba @Vimalee can anyone of u translate what Nadech's say here 

in the video Nadech's look like a 'Perfect' school boy

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech is so hilarious on that Harlen Shake video! Love that boy! 
Let's keep our fingers crossed! I hope we get a proper wedding scene too! 
Yaya really looks stunning on that picture! 

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but I had ask Kittiya about the wedding thing and she said that thier only going to have a private wedding just close friend and family. So I don't think we will get a big extravagant wedding from them. But than we will never know they might change it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but I had ask Kittiya about the wedding thing and she said that thier only going to have a private wedding just close friend and family. So I don't think we will get a big extravagant wedding from them. But than we will never know they might change it.

I've noticed that too, Yadech never have a nice wedding in their lakorns.  It is very ok as long as they have a nice one in real life.   Hehehehehe, me and my delusional mind!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:

Ow, but yeah we never know, they might change that! I also want them to wear proper wedding dresses for once! 

Vimalee said:
I've noticed that too, Yadech never have a nice wedding in their lakorns.  It is very ok as long as they have a nice one in real life.   Hehehehehe, me and my delusional mind!

haha lmao don't worry we all are a bit delusional  :coverlaf: everything is possible,right? 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
@bubba @Vimalee can anyone of u translate what Nadech's say here 

in the video Nadech's look like a 'Perfect' school boy

Nadech sent this clip to  say hello to everybody and Nadechworld and  to apologize that he hasn't have time to visit the site due to his busy schedule. 
 He wishes everybody healthy and happy without any problems.  He also encourages the students to study hard and take good care of their health.  Su Su na!!!

Thanks huanzhu for the clip.   That's very nice of Nadech to think of us fans.  Wish Nadech healthy, happy, and best of luck too.  Su Su na!!!!

Thanks swift for the picture, Yaya and Nadech are adorable.
Thanks bubbles8 for sharing picture.,  Yaya looks gorgeous in traditional dress.
Thanks Vimalee for translating and I like your comment  about the wedding :heart: .