[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone :wink: !!
Some days I didn't log in because of al ot of school's work..Miss you guys so much ^^
I wanna give a big thank to all of you guys for all photos, Mvs.... :heart: :flowers: :heart: ..
Now I have some busy works so I can't write sth long or thanks to each one...So sorry...I'll be back soon :wink:

Before logging out ...plx let me share some new photos naz ^^

Credit:NY Home Pantip Fb
Just seeing these photos..I'm really want to know How Nadech's feeling right now :bhehe: ???
(the man hugging Ya is P'Bird, isnt' he?)

Credit: on the photo
Although not sit beside each other but "bro-sis"still smile with each other :heart: :bhehe: :heart:
 Looking Nadech&Yaya on this event..I just wanna say"Sooooo beautiful..especially Yaya...she looks sooo sexy&mature" :heart: :heart: :heart:

P/S: Swiffy  "late birthday's wish for you" :p

Credit: bestbirthdaywish.net

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks huanzhu for the clip, Nadech looks great!!!
Thanks MrsChum and Calla for sharing all the :coolpix:  pictures.  Yaya looks beautiful and Nadech looks handsome.

:clap: :clap: :clap:  Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nadech won  'Cool Guy' Award
Yaya won  'Hot Girl'  Award

cr:NY Home at Pantip

cr:as tagged
They look great together!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@huanzhu, Bie won the pupular male singer.  He thanked Dara Daily for the beautiful award, the fans who voted for him, the song writers and composers who wrote the songs for him, and he wanted to share this award with

them.  He said today the three Komburi in Koo Kum are here at the same place:  Bie, Nadech, and P' Bird.  He realizes that all the actors who played Komburi are good looking.

The guy and the two ladies presenters said congratulations to all four winners and wished Dara Daily continued success in their business.  He said their duties were over and it was time for them to say good bye.  The lady on

the left said that was it!   The lady on the right said she got up since 4:00am or 5:00am just to put on makeup and they got to spend only a few minutes on stage.  She said look at Lulu; she put on makeup and she looked like

Yaya!  The guy said if Lulu looks like Yaya then he probably looked like Nadech, lol.  

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for cute wish..Calla..Hope all ur school work b OK...
Yes..he is P'bird.. & also with Nadech too..

​
 ​
Congratulation to our *HOT GIRL & COOL GUY*..... :weee:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

​

Credit :Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip,YayaUrassaya.com

Thanks everyone for sharing Clips,translations,infos & photos...This page is awesome...
.I agree that all Kobori r good looking & handsome...Congrat to bie for winning popular male singer award too...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
If Nadech was to kiss Yaya like Bird did, it will make front page news/scandalous! But as a fan I'll be like, "Hell Yeah, you kiss the girl!" Haha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrs chum thank u 4 sharing yadechs pics.... indeed yadech r so popular, not only in th but globally 2 !!!
@calla thank u 4 yadechs pic and yayas bd card...so sweet of u !  take care of yr studies, we cheer 4 u in your studies and always look forward 2 your cmns !
@vimalee thank u 4 da translation 4 us 2 understand.
@huanzhu so hapi yadech won !  i notice everytime yadech attend award show together they always win ! must be their good luck charm and excellent chemistry !
@bubba & swiffy love yadechs together pic, they r indeed v hot and beautiful couple :heart:
thanks everybody 4 all da updated news, pics, mvs.....love love yadech

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrs chum thank u 4 yadechs pics....indeed yadech r so popular not only in th but globally 2 !!!  they sure have lots of fans !
@calla thank u 4 yadechs pics and yayas bd card, so sweet of u !  take care of your studies, we cheer 4 u in your school work and always look forward 2 your cmns !
@vimalee thank u 4 da translation 4 us 2 understand !
@huanzhu and bubba so hapi yadech won, they so deserve da awards ! love yadech together pic, they r really a hot and beautiful couple !!!
thank u everybody 4 v updated news, pic, heart yadech lots..............

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@huanzhu, Bie won the pupular male singer.  He thanked Dara Daily for the beautiful award, the fans who voted for him, the song writers and composers who wrote the songs for him, and he wanted to share this award with

them.  He said today the three Komburi in Koo Kum are here at the same place:  Bie, Nadech, and P' Bird.  He realizes that all the actors who played Komburi are good looking.

The guy and the two ladies presenters said congratulations to all four winners and wished Dara Daily continued success in their business.  He said their duties were over and it was time for them to say good bye.  The lady on

the left said that was it!   The lady on the right said she got up since 4:00am or 5:00am just to put on makeup and they got to spend only a few minutes on stage.  She said look at Lulu; she put on makeup and she looked like

Yaya!  The guy said if Lulu looks like Yaya then he probably looked like Nadech, lol.  
:thanks:  Vimalee for ur translation ...I really appreciate it :thumbsup: WOW I've never known P'Bird was Kobori too it only happen after I saw Yaya's IG.
Yaya was so lucky surrounded by all handsome :spin: Gobori(s)!!! she totally girl of the night !!!! :bravo:

Congrats Yaya & Nadech . U both deserved it . Nadech & Yaya look absolutely happy & enjoyable during the entire event.

Credit :TheBarryYa

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, Yaya is indeed gorgeous in that picture.

Wow.......The  two awards ( Cool Guy of the Year and Hot Girl of the Year) that Nadech and Yaya received are the only two that have DIAMOND, and they also received a cash of 30,000 baht.  I'm so proud of these two young talented actor/actress.

Wow....Yaya won against the very famous veteran actresses (Chompoo, Pancake, Aum P., and Ploy) :thumbsup: .  Yaya gives her regards and thanks her fans for all  the supports.
Wow...Nadech received  two awards :thumbsup: .

A Big Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba and haunzhu, thanks for da info.  absolutely so proud of yadech and like u said yaya won against veterans !!! im so hapi for yadechs win !!! it is hapi friday !