[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Nadech is looking good and in fit! Me like! 

Saw that earlier, so they really departed to Japan as planned! I'M SO EXCITED! Hope we'll get some of their updates in between hehe
I'm curious though, they will not start filming the 2nd part right away, right? 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Saw this on twitter 

เป็นมุม ณเดช เซ็นลายเซ็นให้แฟนคลับพอดี ว่าจะเรียก แต่ก็ไม่ละ กวนเปล่าๆ แล้วทีนี้ ณเดชเหมือนเงยหน้าไปถามใครไม่รู้ ถามว่า น้องมายัง?
Cr;s2jinny 

The person who wrote the twitter said that while nadech's sign autograph for the fans, she wanted to call for him but decided not to cause she didn't want to disturb him. Later nadech looked up and ask someone if ''nong have come'' 

aww always looking for his nong sao 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
Can anyone translate this plss

Here's the rough translation

Nadech:  Hello everybody.  Right now, I'll rehearse for the concert, Ch.3 43th Anniversary suptar party.  Yaya's rehearsing.

Announcer:   Saturday April 6 will be exciting because #1 superstar koo kwan, Nadech & Yaya, will show their love....hehe....will entertain the fans and sing the song from TNNKK and they'll sing solo too.  They'll also request the fans to join in step dance.  

Yaya:  So tired!

Nadech:  Yes, we'll sing not one but many songs,

Yaya:  4 songs.

Nadech:  It's a secret.  We'll see you...

Yaya:  Oops.....5 or 6 songs.  I don't know.

Nadech:  Just going to surprise you at the concert.  A slow dance, we'll dance.  A fast dance,  we'll definitely  dance.  A dance song, we'll intensely dance. 

Yaya:  Won't be able to do it without people come and give support.

Nadech:  You mean at the event not me right?  (Yaya looks confuse and Nadech laughs so cute! :heart: )

Yaya:  You'll have to dance too.  So it'll be a double encouragement.

LOL at the end,  Nadech accidentally ripped his shorts during the dance rehearsal so he requests the stylist to provide him with the looser/stretch pair of shorts because his thighs kinda big :bhehe: .

Thanks huanzhu for the clip.  It's so cute!!!!  Can't wait to see their performance.
@cookiies, thanks for sharing, it's nice that Nadech always show his concern for his nong.
@queenyeon, I think they'll film part 1 & 2 at the same time while in Japan.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the pic and my! And thank you Bubba for the translation of the ssbt clip of Yadech. Both very cute in the mv. Thank you ja!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Nadech:  Hello everybody.  Right now, I'll rehearse for the concert, Ch.3 43th Anniversary suptar party.  Yaya's rehearsing.

Announcer:   Saturday April 6 will be exciting because #1 superstar koo kwan, Nadech & Yaya, will show their love....hehe....will entertain the fans and sing the song from TNNKK and they'll sing solo too.  They'll also request the fans to join in step dance.  

Nadech:  Just going to surprise you at the concert.  A slow dance, we'll dance.  A fast dance,  we'll definitely  dance.  A dance song, we'll intensely dance. 

Nadech:  You mean at the event not me right?  (Yaya looks confuse and Nadech laughs so cute! :heart: )

LOL at the end,  Nadech accidentally ripped his shorts during the dance rehearsal so he requests the stylist to provide him with the looser/stretch pair of shorts because his thighs kinda big :bhehe: .

Thanks huanzhu for the clip.  It's so cute!!!!  Can't wait to see their performance.
@cookiies, thanks for sharing, it's nice that Nadech always show his concern for his nong.
@queenyeon, I think they'll film part 1 & 2 at the same time while in Japan.
Aww, it's so nice to see them together again. Nadech is such a cutie and a dork! hehe, i can't wait to see their lakorn <3 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, :thanks: so much for posting the pictures and translating the clip for us.  I especially like the part where Yaya said she would like to receive the support and encouragement.  Nadech then asked “support and encouragement from the fans on the event day, not from me?”  :heart: :heart: :heart:

@cookiies, :thanks: you na for the fan account.  That is so Nadech.  He is very caring and concern for everyone.  It was very sweet of him to ask if Yaya got here yet even though he was busy signing the autographs.   I remembered at one of the trip Yaya asked him to go on ahead because she needed to use the lady room, but Nadech said he would wait for her and they would go together.  I’m surprised that Yaya’s mom did not go with her to this trip and Nadech’s mom

did not go with him either.   So just the two love birds.....oops, I meant just Nadech and Yaya went to Japan this time.

I noticed Yaya is wearing a ring on her ring finger on the left hand.......so no guys can come hit on her while her mom is not with her?.......I love it!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba @cookiies @queenyeon thank u so much 4 sharing wonderful pics of yadech.....love them together !!!!  yadech look good even dress down ! thank u 4 da translation bubba, we sure appreciate it vvvvv much !
@vimalee thank u 4 da da update....wow its just yadech on this trip !!! i love it, guess yaya is a young adult now.... means nadech gotta take extra goooood care of her, extra extra love tat.......

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

:thanks: Bubba ........u d best !!!!!!
@Vimalee : :pervie: so that mean Nadech will take care of Yaya this time ...... :thumbup: :coverlaf:
@cookiies indeed : Nadech was so caring

bubba

Keep On Smiling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Just curious - Did the lady interviewer asked if Nadech had anything going on with Yaya in the first interview? Can anyone please translate? Thank you so much Yadecher Fans! <3

The lady reporter said there has been a talk about Nadech and Yaya buying a land and buying a house together.  Nadech said it's not true, it's just a rumor.  The reporter further said maybe they might be confused with the meditation house that Yadech plan to build.  Nadech agreed it's a misunderstanding.  Nadech and Yaya started an account with their money in the bank to build a meditation house at the ......temple.  And, any fans are welcome to contribute to this project.

@Vimalee,  thanks for the  info.  I can see huanzhu and keylargo are super happy about the news that Yadech's moms wouldn't be accompanied them.  huanzhu and keylargo probably going to have a sweet dream tonite :cloud9: .  Yes, Vimalee, I saw a picture of Yaya wearing her famous ring on her ring finger..... to keep other guys away and to make Nadech's job easier :pervie: .  Nadech will always take good care of his nong.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba dun know bout u all but im super excited and hapi yadech r alone on this trip, call it working trip, dating trip or discovery trip between them, im just so pleased they r alone and nadech is tasked by both their moms (im sure of it !) to take extra good care of yaya, definitely sweet and about time 2 !!!

Vimalee said:
 I meant just Nadech and Yaya went to Japan this time.

I noticed Yaya is wearing a ring on her ring finger on the left hand.......so no guys can come hit on her while her mom is not with her?.......I love it!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really?  I thought that both mums would go as well, since they always go wherever Yaya and Nadech go.

Good eye!  I didn't notice the ring the first few times that I saw that photo!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@bubba Thank you so much for translating. You're the best! Wish I can understand Thai. That would make my life much easier. I too am extremely excited to see the two lovebirds ;) together. Wishful thinking that something will form since they are alone. Just wondering, how do you guys know their moms did not tag alone this time?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeteurn1 thanks for update, really nice and sweet of nadech to carry stuff for his nong, way 2 go, wish them lots of happy times together !
thanks 2 every1 4 kindly posting, translating all info, really big thank u and wif appreciation !!!