[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee @bubbles8 : + I also noticed Nadech is the one who push the trolley that full of luggage at the Narita airport when they arriving in Japan. he just him ...Nadech. hopefully he will always be him.
@MrsChum : :thanks:  for lovely pict ... I also want to see both of them pose properly together, in lovely way of course :arrg:. I really want to see the full video of that .....arrr how long we need to wait.

@kenann fan : welcome back

@Kikichue1 & @m9saeteurn1 : Fingers crossed together with of both u for real kiss RYU & MAYUMI

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum thanks 4 posting all da lovely pics, love them all so far ! i guess nadech is 2 happy 2 b wif yaya 2 pose nicely !!!
@vimalee u so rite, a guy only carries his wifey, gf or moms bag !!!  theres something  4 us 2 b happy about ! thanks 4 posting pic, da scenery is really beautiful.
@kiki @m9saeteurn1 @huanzhu yes we all 1 real kiss !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, yep, agree with you, so glad to see Yadech enjoying their time together. :crush:
@MrsChum and @Vimalee, thanks so much for all the beautiful bts pictures.  Can't wait to see the bts clips.
@kenann fan, glad to see you back.

I'm with you gals, I would like to see the real  :kiss3: scene too.   Nadech and Yaya look so cute and inseparable.

Here's a clip of Yadech wishing a Happy 43th Anniversary to Ch.3.  Yadech are so cute when they said "I love ch.3" at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxtsdrZVR4I
cr:yum pooma

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ huanzu. Lol... back on track, even though I am so busy I'll try my best to come back a spazz with you lady's. Seems to me Bong mao is here
more then me now. it use to be the oppisite! Lol...jkjk....I'm so ready for Ryu <3 Mayumi!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
kenann fan said:
@ huanzu. Lol... back on track, even though I am so busy I'll try my best to come back a spazz with you lady's. Seems to me Bong mao is here
more then me now. it use to be the oppisite! Lol...jkjk....I'm so ready for Ryu <3 Mayumi!!!
Haha...Sheng! I finally learn how to post pic so I'm using what I learn. How am I doing so far? Hehe

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg, I wish this was already finished filming so I can watch it! Been dying to see another mouth to mouth scene of Yadech! I bet the rating will go up beyond, haha... Greed, greed... Ryu & Mayumi <3

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
:coolpix:    :thanks: everyone for sharings..All the pics r so cute...n the scenery is so beautiful 2...Mayumi is so beautiful like Angle  with this straight hair..& Ryu is so fresh & handsome ...

cr on pic

Agree with u Kia  n Khun charles look more mature .... 

me 2 Hope the real one of Ryu n Mayumi like u guys..lol...Can't wait for RS start shooting anymore... :woot2: Nadech look mature n have natural brotherly pose n expression whenever he s with Yaya which is I can't find in others with him...love it

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  as tagged & NadechYaya.com FB
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        .............No need for words!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@bubba yes there are, except they need to stand closer to each other. Haha. It's okay if they don't want the whole world to know that they are dating ;) ill just b happy with the shows they give us :D

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
These pictures are breath-taking, the setting, Nadech and Yaya...just gorgeous. This is definetly different from their previous lakorn, the wardrobe, setting, etc.

Man the way Yadech look at each other, their chemistry is still strong.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 da beautiful pics, appreciate it, yadech look really great !!! they look v conservative stylish !!!
@swiffy, welcome back ! i've miz u my frenz .....nadechs brotherly pose = respect yaya, she is special to him :heart:
@vimalee thanks 4 da pics, loving how close nadech is to yaya !!!
@bellefire yr poster look really amazing and have me anticipating v much
@thaimovielover yadech always look good and have da greatest loving chemistry, this lakorn sure will be a league above cos yadech r  v serious in their work and always give their v best !!!