[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeteurn1 thanks 4 sharing nadechs mv, yes nadech is too good looking and suave esp in this look !  i guess nervous cos he is so humble ! love nadech and of course yaya = yadech, always heart yadech !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@keylargo are you able to translate the interview above? Well, at least what they were talking about around 2:50? Pretty please! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeteurn1 im sorry im unable 2 translate i dun know thai, if only i knew ! 
on da mv if only yaya was wif nadech im sure he wouldnt b so nervous, they complement each other so well and would boost each others confidence......

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Nadech was really goodlooking at the koo gum premier. It was so sweet and nice of nadech holding Richie's hand knowing she was really nervous, even though he was really nervous himself.  It wouldnt be the same Nadech that I love if he didnt take care of Richie the way he did.

cr:nadechyaya.com

Yaya didnt attend and sent these beautiful flowers, so sweet of her. I'm glad our Yaya didnt go, she's a very considerate person so think it was the right thing to do, we all know what the reporters are like. Guess it was a lose lose situation for her, she would be criticized either way to attend or not to attend. But i'm sure mae pla and yaya are both smart people and knows what's best. There are other ways to support her p'chai :pervie: and im sure nadech would understand

Both nadech are yaya are such sweet people, i just hope fans dont put to much hope and pressure on them, just love them the way they are and please just enjoy what they have got to offer!!

Best of luck to both of my lovelies on their upcoming lakorn and movie!!!!! :dance1:

ps. cookiies i love your posted gifs, i think i have to steal some for my siggie, is that ok? heh

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@m9saeteurn1 im sorry im unable 2 translate i dun know thai, if only i knew ! 
on da mv if only yaya was wif nadech im sure he wouldnt b so nervous, they complement each other so well and would boost each others confidence......

@keylargo..oops, sorry. I thought you were one of the ladies that can understand Thai. I totally agree with you about if Yaya was there. They both are so comfortable around each other that they can really calm each other nerves. I'm sad she didn't show at to support her p'chai, but at least she sent them flowers. Maybe it's good because then ALL attention will be on that...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
Nadech was really goodlooking at the koo gum premier. It was so sweet and nice of nadech holding Richie's hand knowing she was really nervous, even though he was really nervous himself.  It wouldnt be the same Nadech that I love if he didnt take care of Richie the way he did.

Yaya didnt attend and sent these beautiful flowers, so sweet of her. I'm glad our Yaya didnt go, she's a very considerate person so think it was the right thing to do, we all know what the reporters are like. Guess it was a lose lose situation for her, she would be criticized either way to attend or not to attend. But i'm sure mae pla and yaya are both smart people and knows what's best. There are other ways to support her p'chai :pervie: and im sure nadech would understand

Both nadech are yaya are such sweet people, i just hope fans dont put to much hope and pressure on them, just love them the way they are and please just enjoy what they have got to offer!!

Best of luck to both of my lovelies on their upcoming lakorn and movie!!!!! :dance1:

ps. cookiies i love your posted gifs, i think i have to steal some for my siggie, is that ok? heh

He was so sweet and such a gentleman :yes:  I read on other ppls forum that the crazy Yadech fans were bashing on his mom's IG about him being too attentive to Richy. Blah Blah, that she's giving Richy to Nadech or somewhat. I swear they have some outrageous and repulsive fans... I'm a Yadech lover fan, but not that delusional. I am glad he was attentive to her, because they were both so nervous, especially the newcomer Richy. It was really sweet of Yaya to send them flowers. She still show her support but in a different way. Gotta love them two!

Iya

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
@keylargo..oops, sorry. I thought you were one of the ladies that can understand Thai. I totally agree with you about if Yaya was there. They both are so comfortable around each other that they can really calm each other nerves. I'm sad she didn't show at to support her p'chai, but at least she sent them flowers. Maybe it's good because then ALL attention will be on that...

bubbles8 said:

wait, why would Yaya be criticize if she goes to Barry's premiere? They're friends, and the media knows that too. This completely baffles me. ????

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Iya said:
wait, why would Yaya be criticize if she goes to the premier or not. i don't get it. 

You know those extreme crazy fans...they will think she don't want to support her "p'chai" or what not..they will come up with all kind of crazy thoughts..but I think even if she went, she would still be criticize for taking the light away from Richie and all.. from others that are not such a fan of hers. So it's a win or lose situation I think.. It's sad how they can't just be there for each other without all the criticizms

Iya

sarNie Adult
i see. that is really too bad. you're right, yaya would steal the spotlight if she's there. yadech always do when they're together, lol. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hi everyone.  I'm so happy to be back, miss chatting with you guys na.   :thanks: everybody for the updates and comments, for cool pictures, MVs, and gifs.
@Kikichue1, thanks for sharing a wonderful MV.  KOKO is very talented and I like all his works.
:thanks: Thanks Vimalee for the translation and huanzhu for a very funny clip.  Yadech are so cute and awesome together!!!!!
@keylargo and @m9saeteurn, agree with you both.  If Yaya was there then nadech won't be so nervous, they both can boost each others' confidence.
@bubbles8, agree,  both Nadech and Yaya are such sweet people!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:    They're so sweet  and beautiful!!!!

cr:Barry.Ya

cr:mad:polyplus_jad_hai

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@bubba Welcome Back!!! :) are you able to translate the interview above around 2:50 na? Pleaseee! Sorry if I got the wrong person again if you don't understand Thai...

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
  • Bubbles: ofc you can take them ^^

m9saeteurn: they ask nadech if yaya was his type of girl, and nadech then said that she have big legs lol. I can't hear what the host said after nadech answer it, but i'm sure that they the same question again to him. And then nadech answer: If i meet someone like this then i would be happy 
  •  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@cookiies thank you so much! I can finally stop wondering what they were talking about & OMG, I can't believe he said that about YaYa's legs :/ he better find something nice say after.. Lol