[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks again u always hv cute pics 2 share ! oh man i wish i was parked at siam paragon 2 get best view of yadech but can only depend on youtube and this thread ! like nadech wif glasses he looks cute and young !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: bubba for always stay on top of Yadech's news and provide us with the latest updates!         Here's for you  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Let's see what Lays has in store for us on May 3rd!..........they look like a young couple who just move in into their new place and learn how to cook.  :drools:

Wonder what is it that scares or startles them like this.  :scratchhead2:

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Never mind me........I just miss them!     :cry1:  :cry1: :cry1:                                                                                               How I miss 4+1 concert.......My Hump and OK na kha.....na kha!

credeit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I need to gather a group of ladies & travel to Thailand to attend one of their events in this life time lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Never mind me........I just miss them!     :cry1:  :cry1: :cry1:                                                                                               How I miss 4+1 concert.......My Hump and OK na kha.....na kha!

credeit:  NY Home at Pantip FB
I got the DVD and only watch that part....hehe

Yadechxluver

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
:thanks: bubba for always stay on top of Yadech's news and provide us with the latest updates!         Here's for you  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Let's see what Lays has in store for us on May 3rd!..........they look like a young couple who just move in into their new place and learn how to cook.  :drools:

Wonder what is it that scares or startles them like this.  :scratchhead2:

credit:  Barry.Ya FB
they were probably making dinner for them and their friends and they turn out to show up early which caught them off guard cause they werent finish cooking lol..
only if that was real life..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for sharing.  Can't wait to see the surprise!!!!   Agree with you....young couple cooking their dinner together in their new home :bhehe: .  
@MrsChum, me too.  I only watched that part. :highfive:
@Yadechxluver, like your idea too.

Yaya upcoming events:

May 3    -      Uniqlo Event @ Fashion Island Ramintra
May 4    -      filming MV for Panasonic @ Park Paragon @15:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrJyq0uS1k
cr:Lakornhd Thaitv

Nadech's many facial expresssions

So serious....

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 da cute couple home pic....like yadechxluver and bubba ...if only yadech were a real couple cooking 4 each other, all of us will be so ecstatic !!!
@mrsChum @m9saeteurn1 @vimalee yadech were super hot and sexy in da concert, they were flirting ! esp nadech 2 yaya....love it so much !!! love their amazing performance, they r just perfect !!! hehe just watch yadechs part da rest skip....
@bubba thanks 4 yayas event dates and cute nadechs pics...hes having much fun !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much kenann fan for the link and I miss you na!

OMG, I super :heart: :heart: :heart: the opening dialogs.  Someone please call the ambulance for me.  I think I'm going to faint!

Nadech.......Yaya kong pe - Yaya, you are mine.  It sounds a lot more romantic and sweeter in Thai.

Yaya............Pe Nadech kong Ya - Pe Nadech, you are mine.   Yaya sounds so sweet. :wub:

I know who are the expected guests but don't want to spoil the fun.    The full video will come out on May 14th. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:thanks: so much kenann fan for the link and I miss you na!

OMG, I super :heart: :heart: :heart: the opening dialogs.  Someone please call the ambulance for me.  I think I'm going to faint!

Nadech.......Yaya kong pe (Yaya, you are mine)

Yaya............Pe Nadech kong Ya (Pe Nadech, you are mine)

I know who are the expected guests but don't want to spoil the fun.    The full video will come out on May 14th. 

Thanks Vimalee for the translation. I'm excited for the whole cf :) And yes, I know who the guest is but we all just have to wait and see if our guess is true or not :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahh I love the video. :) The "cut" part killed it though. Can't we just fantasize that they are a real couple without the "cut part reminding us that they are only acting" :/

& oh..is Nadech & yaya trying to give us a hint that they belong to each other??? ;)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@yukielim thanks 4 da vid, so cute, yadech quite harass not done wif cooking !!
@vimalee thanks 4 translating....waiting 4 vid 2 air
@m9saeturn1 like yr cmns

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow this page look awesome bcuz of u guys....thx every1 for cute pics n vids....thank keylargo n Bubba for WB me....miss u all a lot...
@vimalee...the lay pic is super cute indeed ..Agree with u 100 %...thx for vid 2 yukielim..they look so cute..
@m9saeteurn1...lol... :highfive: