[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
m9saeteurn1 said:
Does anyone know what that part is about? Him covering her mouth and taking her in the bathroom?
No I think there talking about the part were Ryu and Mayumi r in the bathroom. The rated r scene. They do it.........too much info??

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Idk for me no matter what Yadech are always going to be #1 on my list!! Hahaha although it's good to see them pair with others also. I don't mind them pairing with different ppl. I ship them both, with others. They can use a break too, after RFTD I'm thinking they won't be pair up any sooner but we will all know for sure that they will be pair up once again. There still in command hahaha.

James and Mark looking a like idk they different to me. I guess different opinions different views. No matter what whoever Yaya and Nadech gets pair up with whoever I will still ship them and together and not together. They r actors and actresses it would be a great deal to understand that whoever they get pair up with I will always follow their work. ^_^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
m9saeteurn1 said:
Oh wow!! Hehe I already know we won't see anything naughty lol
Hahaha yep but I'm thinking they will do the raw scene but turn it to willing. The part when Ryu gets jealous Hahaha maybe I HOPE they will do a REAL kiss scene!! I got so mad when I watch TNNKK b/c there was no real kiss scene. I just really hope hey do hv a real kiss scene. But u know ch3 says no real kiss scene. That such bull.....they hv REAL kiss scenes with James and Bella. Hahaha I'm just praying for a real kiss scene and not a a small kiss to the forehead or cheeks. I mean as in lip to lips hahaha. But I'm hoping too much they won't do it. :(

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
real kiss x1000000!!

i dont know if there are some fans would demand it to the producer....i think maybe the real kiss would be happened since they are 21 and 20, no longer teenager, and even when they were at 17,18, they kissed several times in real already.so a real kiss, it is acceptable for them now, no? :scratchhead2:

i have to appologize about my english expression, i am living in france. i am confused in english and french sometimes.... :cry:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I know right! They need a good kiss scene, TNNKK had none >_<
Their first kiss, the pool kiss on DJA remains the hottest of them all so far lol
I'm already preparing myself, I'm sure that after this one they'll take a long break....and not pair up until after 2-3 years, it's doomed to happen anyway xD they just can't keep pairing up back to back. But it's okay, at least it'll free us from the usual comments Yadech gets and so people can quit complaining about them, finally! If we miss them we can just go back watching their dramas haha and enjoy & support their separate careers/works  :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Idk if real kisses are refuse by nadech, yaya or the producers either..yes, they are technically young adults now..so they should be mature enough to kiss if asked...

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
There is no way the pool kiss was just a camera angle lol 
credits
does it look fake to you? XD they had another lip lock in DJA @12:10
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrMDBjnkqg[/media]
credits
and +the apple kiss @5:30 :dance1:
I love rewatching Duang Jai Akkanee & Game Rai Game Ruk too, lmao I never get bored of them! actually I just recently finished watching Duang Jai Akkanee, for the 6th time....First thai lakorn! Always special~

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Haha..I've already watched their lakorns 100x lol..still good every time! They kissed in DJA right? Not camera angle right? Lol
 yes, the underwater kiss was totally real, yaya and the director both talked about it in the interview, it was hard to make a fake kiss with camera angles underwater,so the director requested a real kiss and yaya was the one who accepted, and acctually i think this scene took many times, we can see at least 3 times they kissed there. plus, the ending kiss was real too.

in grgr, they had several real kisses,i mean lips on lips,two times on the island, two times in the city.all is real, but nadech didnt admit it...lol. however,we r not blind, right? :secret:

i am just wondering, the kiss in dja was yaya's first kiss in real life too? she said she's never had a boyfriend in a interview.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Reading all you girls comment make me wants to watch DJA again.
i just watched it again...lol. they are so cute and so young in there, i really love them both....but i have to wait next year for RFTD to watch them pairing up again...... :cry:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Watching those glimpses made me want to just grab my DJA dvd and watch it for yet another time hehe but I need to contain myself! 
No dramas for me for now; not until I finish those damn exams + my national exam :( 

Whether it was her first real kiss, we'd never know. She might have lied about not having a boyfriend too you know xD but it doesn't matter lol
overall they had a handful of lip locks but TNNKK sure was lacking of them ._. I hope Rising Sun 2 isn't going to let us down! 
I've seen a lot of kiss scenes in CH3 recently! So I'm pretty positive Kiss scenes aren't banned in ch3 at all...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I wish I can buy all their DVD set too. If only they had English subs. :( I am currently watching GRGR again, but I swear I don't remember so many lip kisses? Lol.. I'll pay attention really close thus time haha

Vimalee said:
The picture of Yaya with her hair down and holding a sword - Yaya was the one who suggested to the producer to let her keep her hair down because it makes her looks more sexy.......no wonder Ryo kept staring at Mayumi.

I, for one, am glad that Yaya requested that!  I think she looks much better with her hair loose than in a bun.

Kikichue1 said:
No I think there talking about the part were Ryu and Mayumi r in the bathroom. The rated r scene. They do it.........too much info??

I don't think that the bathroom scene shown in that clip is the R-scene.  The writing that came up in the video during that scene was "Jur gun krang raeyk," meaning "Meeting for the first time."  I think that that scene is when Ryu meets Mayumi for the first time when she's an adult.

Charlenem said:
 yes, the underwater kiss was totally real, yaya and the director both talked about it in the interview, it was hard to make a fake kiss with camera angles underwater,so the director requested a real kiss and yaya was the one who accepted, and acctually i think this scene took many times, we can see at least 3 times they kissed there. plus, the ending kiss was real too.

in grgr, they had several real kisses,i mean lips on lips,two times on the island, two times in the city.all is real, but nadech didnt admit it...lol. however,we r not blind, right? :secret:

i am just wondering, the kiss in dja was yaya's first kiss in real life too? she said she's never had a boyfriend in a interview.

Not all the kiss scenes in GRGR were real.  A lot of the city kiss scenes were false; for some of them, you can tell from the depth and placement of Nadech's head that it wasn't real, and I believe there was a behind the scenes where they showed one of the kiss scenes from the side and in it, you could see that the kiss wasn't real.  Unless necessary, I think that for a lot of the kiss scenes in that lakorn, Nadech would place his thumb over her lips so that his wouldn't be in direct contact with hers.  Doing so also makes it look like he's grabbing her face towards his, but really is also serves the purpose of not having a real kiss.

As for whether or not what Yaya said is true, I don't know.  However, there is the saying that a woman never forgets her first anything (kiss, boyfriend...), so it wouldn't be unusual, and it's certainly understandable, if she's attached or particularly close to *someone* because he happened to really be her first kiss...

queenyeon said:
Whether it was her first real kiss, we'd never know. She might have lied about not having a boyfriend too you know xD but it doesn't matter lol

True, I agree with you on that.  There's an image you have to keep in the Thai industry.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u everybody 4 yr cmns on yadechs kisses, hoping da real kiss happens in rftd or we will be disappointed again, just like tnnkk !! yadech r young adults so its ok 4 them 2 do kissing scene now....

and when yadech have a break from filming wif each other lets hope they have many external projects, events, cf, overseas job, etc, together 2satisy our thirst of them o/wise ill b so saddddd :=(

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I think Yaya started in the industry when she was 13? She became a model first then at the age of 15 she started acting for the first time. Her third Lakorn was with Rome it was okay but it wasn't a hit. Then came DJA, she was at the age of 17 and she was soon known to be Nadech's kookwan. With forming the newest and hottest rising stars. With the Name YADECH/YARRY/NY. Most popular and hottest stars ever known to become famous so fast and very well loved by ALOT of fans.

I don't think she had a boyfriend. I believe Nadech was her first kiss. At a young age of 13 she must had been a pretty busy girl. I don't think she had time to have a boyfriend either. Hahaha that's just my opinions though, I mean the facts are there. Idk I may be wrong. ^_^!!

Anyways, I do really hope a real kiss scene is put in it. I mean this will be there last Lakorn until how many years????? They can at least give us a real kiss scene before they both separate right??? I don't mean as in separate separate but ya know what I mean. It's going to be last Lakorn and they are separatin for awhile and opening knew gate ways for other actors and actress. its a good developement for them both until they get to act together again. So lets prey they have one for real!! ^_^