[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha, we need to go to khun ja's IG and beg her to allow it lol..it would be nice to see a real kiss instead of just lip peck hehe

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Seems like Nadech will be leaving in the next couple if years for three months. Don't know if this turn out as he plan but it will be hard not seeing him for awhile hahaha. I still enjoy new vids and commercials of him!! For Yaya also but Nadech don't leave us!!! Lol! I already miss him and Yaya hahaha. Sorry for my being bias about this hahaha...having news that he will be leaving for three months for abroad and taking leave from the industry to accomplish his goal in life is good too. I will miss him for the time being.

http://sugar-daily.com/nadech-denies-being-selective-with-lakorn/

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
m9saeteurn1 said:
Haha, we need to go to khun ja's IG and beg her to allow it lol..it would be nice to see a real kiss instead of just lip peck hehe
Hahaha we should shouldn't we hahaha then we'll know if they hv a real kiss scene or not.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
LOL, i'm watching DJA right now and loving it :lolyup: .  I'm so looking forward to  RFTD.  Whether or not they have a real kiss scene (hopefully they do), I'm pretty sure Yadech won't disappoint us with their sizzling chemistry!!

Nadech and Boy tied for The Most  Desirable Husband Poll followed by Kane, Mario, and Porche.
So, does that mean Nadech  would make an ideal husband----------->  for  ------------->>>> Yaya  ? :coverlaf:

cr:Barry.Ya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thannks 4 results....wow im not surprised nadech is no1 hubby material, reserved 4 ...yaya....cant agree more yadech have excellent chem, whether n lakorn or outside event ! im always switching between dja, grgr, tnnkk and ff !!! till rftd arrives !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
I wish I can buy all their DVD set too. If only they had English subs. :( I am currently watching GRGR again, but I swear I don't remember so many lip kisses? Lol.. I'll pay attention really close thus time haha
yes, but they cut a part, but you still can see. you also can find the slow scene of their kisses on ytb... :drools:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i feel nadech is not so much into playing larkon, he is preparing to work behind the scene since long time. he is very matured at his age, he plans for his future career. it is good if he could go abroad to study, i remember he said studying in foreign country was his aim before he joined this industry. i really hope he could make his dream true. if one day he turns as a director, i guess he is the most handsome director, isnt he?lol.

i love yadech, not because they are both good looking and good actors, i like their personality. yaya has her dream too, if she hasnt change it, i will always support her to pursue it. they are so young, but they've done very good job at their ages.even if they have to leave us for a while to realize their dreams, i would be happy for it.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem i love yr cmns about yadech venturing out 2 further their career, personal and life developments...u r so rite, nadech has v far foresight, prep himself 4 future director/producer role, it is maturity beyond his young age ! and our dearest yaya 2, both have done and i would say achieve so much in their young years.

wherever yadech venture us yadechers will always support and love them and charlenem u r wif me on this ....hope yadech will get married eventually, sweetest dream come true 4 us..... *^*

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@keylargo   i am totally agree with you !! in my opinion,  they r both lucky to meet each other, i trust now they r not dating like dating, but they r definitely very close and also the two families. we r always saying friends go 4ever, but i still hope so much that they could be more than friends, they are fated. of course, if they marry someone else in case, i would be very disappointed but i will always wish happiness to them...*(i hope it would never happen...lol)*

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem from now on ill b there wif u ...we both share da same tots (so badly) where yadechs love and romance r concerned! we 1 them 2 hv each other, meant 4 each other ! like u ill b dashed if they r not together ! luckily their moms seem 2 love them being an item, tats a good start alr !

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
He said it won't be until after 2 or 3 years and he will only stay for 3 months so it's all right for me! It's pretty normal to want to take a break & relax, the entertainment world is tiring...
he also said that he'll be on the 3 parts of Rising Sun so it's really true! He will act with Taew in the 3rd part as well! 
They mentioned Mike-Yaya ship and he gave Kimbarry as example...I find it quite funny, but he got a point; everybody has his/her preference. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:
i feel nadech is not so much into playing larkon, he is preparing to work behind the scene since long time. he is very matured at his age, he plans for his future career. it is good if he could go abroad to study, i remember he said studying in foreign country was his aim before he joined this industry. i really hope he could make his dream true. if one day he turns as a director, i guess he is the most handsome director, isnt he?lol.

i love yadech, not because they are both good looking and good actors, i like their personality. yaya has her dream too, if she hasnt change it, i will always support her to pursue it. they are so young, but they've done very good job at their ages.even if they have to leave us for a while to realize their dreams, i would be happy for it.

Very well said. :thumbup:

Little Nadech was so cute and goofy......

cr:mad:keaw_jung

Grew into one hot & handsome young man....  (Kullastree magazine)

cr:Nadechworld

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
no, nadech or yaya they r not suing any outlet of the rumor of sharing one bedroom in jappan, they said it in their interviews several days ago. actually they sounded like they didnt like this rumor but they even didnt care it because it was just a rumor and they both knew what real situation was between them. 

personnally, i think there is someone or some group which is trying to drag nadech or yadech down. nadech does nothing but always some stupid news made for him consistantly since earlier this yr. and this rumor is unrespectful to a girl, but i dont think it would ruin yaya's reputation since everyone knows it is not true.

:secret: if it was true, so many fans should be happy....we can stop this guessing game, lol!ok,i am just kidding, i trust them in first place. btw,it means whatever the rumor is true or not, it would never make any influence to yadech, they seem to be linked since ever, people r just waitting or hoping they could be together. i think if this rumor concerns the other people,like nadech with some girl or yaya with some guy, yadech will care it more seriously,and fans too.  

those two kids they know each other so well and they have their own world, just let the stupid rumor go away.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Both Nadech and Yaya already gave the interviews separately that they were not going to sue the media.  They said the rumors were baseless and pointless and they didn't even discuss with each other.  The producer even said the media didn't give her any respect because Yaya and Nadech were with her and many staffs in Japan.  Yaya used to have a rumor with Arthur, the guy in Maya Tawan, before filming.  Yaya's mom didn't like the rumor and spoke with the elders and they came out to clarify everything right away.  Yaya's mom trusts Nadech and Yaya and didn't seem to be bother by this news.

Nadech's younger days - He said he had a crush on one of his classmates.  I wondered who was the lucky girl in the pictures.   He was a gentleman since he was a kid already.  He would spread out the mat for her so she could lie down and nap.   He would cover her with a blanket so she would feel warm.   Awwwwww, sweet!

The Lays CF - I felt like I was watching Yadech's real childhood lives.  Yaya was a tomboy when she was young.  She liked to play with boys and excel in sports.  Nadech, on the other hand, was not a healthy boy.  He was constantly ill and had to be in and out of hospital often.  His mom finally went to the temples to seek advice from the monks.  One of the monk suggested his mom to change his name to Nadech.  Barry was his nick name.  I don't know what was his original name before they changed to Nadech.  Both Yadech and their moms did a great job.  I was so touched and cried at certain scenes. :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
&charlenem u got it right again, we trust yadech totally but secretly if they did ill b so happy cos they r meant for each other! Yadechers pls dun get mad wif me lol! Like u said if yadech was linked wif some1 else ill b v sad, hope tat doesnt happen at all! Tks 4 yr wise tots!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee tks 4 yr msg! So glad yayas mom trust nadech only, shes a true yadecher! Yadech can b alone and their moms r totally fine cos of trust as well as being yadech shippers themselves!