[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 these latest pic, nadech always look good ! look his mom is so vvv proud ! we are 2 and happy 4 him ! his mom has truly given her best and brought him up so well, theres nothing 2 dislike about him but Everything 2 love of him ! congratulations nadech and his mom!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Nadech's younger days - He said he had a crush on one of his classmates.  I wondered who was the lucky girl in the pictures.   He was a gentleman since he was a kid already.  He would spread out the mat for her so she could lie down and nap.   He would cover her with a blanket so she would feel warm.   Awwwwww, sweet!

vimalee thanks for your nice info....yes, nadech is really a good boy with golden hearted. yaya, please grab at him and never let him go....lol :woot2:  :woot2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay.....Here are the clips of Yaya in 3 Musketeers concert.  
Yaya is so adorable, so beautiful, and so sexy.   In addition,  she can sing beautifully..  Just love her voice   :heart:.   
The lucky guy who'll  get Yaya  must do a lot of merits..(cough,,,,,cough....Nadech :coverlaf: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqIDMoynUKE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et4gYtu0FzM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p82x12qOQc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PxARXS3Hc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPhRyR2mNjw
cr: DuangAesthetic

p.s  can watch the whole concert from this channel  DuangAesthetic

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya is always so cute....actually i love on her in first sight then i found yadech seemed a very nice couple ...they both have to do more merit together...lol, so we can see more pinch-able and lovable moments when they hang out without working.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
When I first saw Yaya in person I wad stun. She had no make up, she still have those aura in her. I was blown away how polite and kind she was to the fans. After the long flight she still had those smile on and her voice is very sweet. A day I will never forget.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to the Kugimiya family for winning the Buddhist Family Award.  Nadech has been doing merits since he was very young.  His mom said he would study on Monday to Friday, spent time with friends on Saturday, and with family on Sunday.  She would take him to temple every Sunday morning to do merits.  He is such a good son and his parents have done a great job raising him. 

On Mother's Day, he would pay respect to his mom and all family members.  He would go visit all his aunts and grandmothers.  He wrote such a beautiful Mother's Day card and I was touched reading it.

Yadech and their moms making merit this year after Yaya came back from Norway.

credit:  Nadechworld                                                                                                                                         credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
When I first saw Yaya in person I wad stun. She had no make up, she still have those aura in her. I was blown away how polite and kind she was to the fans. After the long flight she still had those smile on and her voice is very sweet. A day I will never forget.

Oh my! You met her in person? You're so lucky! 

Thanks for posting up the concert! I need to save some time to watch it! 

Wow there is such thing as Buddhist family award? well nevertheless congratulation to Nadech and his family! 
On a side note, he looks very nice in white! So charming ♥

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks bubba and mrsChum for vid! MrsChum ure so lucky 2 hv met yaya! Im sure it was v memorable and ull never forget!
@vimalee thanks 4 award notice! nadech is indeed a v good man and his mom da proudest!
@queenyeon agree nadech looks so dashing in white but then again he looks good in anything even in island outfits like grgr! Hes just 2 handsome!

Thank you so much MrsChum and Bubba for finding and sharing those videos from the Sahm Tahahn Seur Saow concert with us!  I've never seen Yaya act as sensually as she did in the concert, but Wow! she can play any role and perfect it!  555!  It makes me wonder if *someone* watched the concert...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 pic of yadech and their moms did merit. i love tat pic ! its like they r family alr, their moms posing wif yadech and can c they r so proud and love yadech dearly! pls let it b true, yadech means more than just bro/sis 2 each other !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I got bored so I made a couple of collages of Nadech baby pic from Nadech Nai Duang Jai book. Wish I can read Thai so I could enjoy what Nadech mom say about Nadech....

Nadech was a very cute baby back than and he become a very handsome man.

Nadech have those sexy lip where you just wants to *+*+*+*+*!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya and her mom went back from usa to join the merit for na's birthday? this merit seemed not open schedule,right?  i only saw two pictures...

i've heard that yaya would go norway from usa directly, but maybe she changed the schedule just for na's brithday merit? hmmm, if it was like so, i can think more far...lol. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I thought TNNKK wasn't that successful, but Nadech keeps getting awards for his performance of Athit...
he's popularity is really no joke  :coverlaf:  Congratulation! 
I wish Yaya was there, but she wasn't nominated so...

@loveyaya7 Hi! Welcome on our delusional yadech thread 

Yaya will never fail to amaze me, she really fits both mature and cute concept! So excited for the cute Mayumi on Rising Sun 1!