[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, I cannot read Thai that well but I'll try my best.

1st comment:    So good looking

2nd comment just listed all the names of the places that still have Mae Kaew's books - Nadech In My Heart.    1)  Siam Paragon third floor = 4 books left, etc....

3rd comment:   Wishing you good health and less heavy-heart (worry) always.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum, I cannot read Thai that well but I'll try my best.

1st comment:    So good looking

2nd comment just listed all the names of the places that still have Mae Kaew's books - Nadech In My Heart.    1)  Siam Paragon third floor = 4 books left, etc....

3rd comment:   Wishing you good health and less heavy-heart (worry) always.

@ Vimalee....Thank you for the translation. You translate the right one ja!

@m9saeteurn2......About Yaya comment on Mae Kaew IG, I saw it already and Mae Kaew also response back to Yaya. Thank you

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Tell me about it vimalee. Like seriously I am just mad! The only picture
that I can tell that is Yaya is the one with her and Mark. The rest does not look
like her at all.  I love all the sexy feeling of this photoshoot but I sure wish it was
Nadech instead. Oh and I wish they wouldn't have fix the picture as much, because
Yaya herself is way to BEAUTIFUL to be fix up to the point where I can't even
tell if it's her or not.

@ Mao chum, I do agree, She look so different due to all photoshop. I dislike it.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Couldn't figure out who was the on-screen couple, now I know who. Bigger pic of them.
Mario/Mai, Proshes/Min, Mark/Yaya/Ken, Vill/Son

@Vimalee, I'm disappointed too! They should of pair Yadech together since others are onscreen couple, like Yadech.

@Monlada_fashioneorldz

MrsChum said:
Yaya is pretty here but somehow she look different to me.

Cr. @fon_ffon

Yaya looks absolutely gorgeous here!  It's nice to see her dolled up and exhibiting a more mature/glamorous look every once in a while.  I don't think she looks different to the point of being unrecognizable; it's only the hair and makeup and the pose.  She channeled a more sensual look for this and it shows -- which may be why she looks a bit different.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i dont think there has anything wrong, maybe we complain that there is no yadech with the other onscreen couple because for most of us only cares yadech, but yaya was not alone with mark or ken, she was with them, obiviously they r not making an image of couple, techniquelly yaya and mark was onscreen couple in maya tawan 2 yrs ago, maybe she will be with ken later? ...lol!

yaya was so amazing in the photo, now i am really hoping a lot to see yadech's photo in germany....lol, dont know what concept that they will choose for. i guess something about castle...since there r plenty of castles in germany... :woot2:

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
Yaya looked so gorgeous in those pictues, i agree they went a little overboard with the photoshop, but still pretty Yaya is pretty. Love her dresses, classy and elegant. Too bad Na was not there D: