[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Can any one of you ladies translate this interview please? :woot2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbvrW800iRc

Nadech confirmed wirh Dao Krajay that he and Khor Khwan don't have anything.  They're just an acquaintance under the same manager, P'Ae.

Thanks for the clip ja.   So glad to hear Nadech confirmed that there's nothing between them (he & Khor Khwan).
Thanks everyone for sharing.  
@Charlenem, I'll watch Nadech's interview clip later when I have more time and be back with the translation na.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Thanks Charlene for the pic! Yaya is getting married in DR and I can't wait to see it. Kind off disappointed that Yadech didn't get the appropriated wedding attire in all their lakorn. Hoping one day we will get to see the real Thai tradition of Yadech wedding!!!

Don't be.  They save the best for last.  I meant for real!

Fitting for the Rising Sun part 1.

Yaya is very funny nowadays.  She makes you laugh and smile in almost every clips!

The host lady was so funny, her tone of voice can be annoying to some but she got your attention.    She said Yaya before you try to perfect the Japanese language, but don't you try to perfect your Thai first.  We know that Yaya thinks in English first before she translate her thought into Thai and often times it didn't turn out quite right; i.e. spread the cream cheese over the salmon, she said massage the salmon, lol.

The host continued since Yaya didn't master the language yet, she turned to her next target - the sword.  Lol, the sword was too long or the ceiling was too low.  Yaya kept hitting the ceiling until the lady said Yaya ka please stop before the building collapse and the owner got mad.  Yaya then took out the shorter sword and shouted Hii! Hii!    The host said people already scared because of her shout and not of her fighting skill.   Toward the end Yaya said why did the camera move to somewhere else before she had finished speaking.  Lol, they were having fun with her and moved the camera to focus on James J, the new rising star of CH3.   Of course, James was in the next room and when he heard that Yaya had a fitting next door so he came over.  In one of the clip, Yaya said to James J, "I'm still number 1 and you are number 10!"

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
MrsChum said:
Thanks Charlene for the pic! Yaya is getting married in DR and I can't wait to see it. Kind off disappointed that Yadech didn't get the appropriated wedding attire in all their lakorn. Hoping one day we will get to see the real Thai tradition of Yadech wedding!!!

LOL they can have a real one in real life!! hahaha jkjk but i think they hv one for RFTD a real wedding attire. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for the translation about Nadech and Khor Kwan.  There was a rumor that Nadech likes Khor Kwan, Pe Ae's new girl from the same hometown with Nadech.  She was in the same Veta CF with him.   Nadech said he met her 3 or 4 times at Pe Ae's house and there is nothing between them.  I like one of the reporter's question.  He asked Nadech if this was the same plan/tactic/scheme that Ae tried to have Knor Kwan to have news with him so he can promote her just like Richie.   Nadech said he doesn't know what Ae's plan and he promotes and supports everyone.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @bubba and vimalee for the translation, i m glad that nadech clarified this type of issue in the way point-blank as he always does, i just heard he said no no nothing and i thought i heard the new girl's name, but i m not so sure..lol. whatever, we already knew it was a rumor but i am still happy for his speech.

really hope yadech can shoot RFTD asap, cant wait to watch it, omg, still 1 yr to wait. so this new lakorn would be on air 2 yrs after their tnnkk, so no one should complain for they pair up "so soon", 2 yrs, 2 yrs...ok, for me, it is really so long, i finished grgr and i am watching over again the DJA.. i smiled everytime on their sweetness while i was watching their lakorns...

btw,   lol @ Yaya said to James J, "I'm still number 1 and you are number 10!" 

she is walys so lovely, yes, she is always no.1 in my heart....ok, together with nadech...lol!

there is a clip which shared by NY home fb and made by pitta, that is the last yumyum event in last yr, if i was right. NY had a lot of fun and they were really close....i love it.
http://youtu.be/DPK1N25xHEk

Cr: IG: phaoon      happy wedding , yaya and p'por :beer: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Nadech confirmed wirh Dao Krajay that he and Khor Khwan don't have anything.  They're just an acquaintance under the same manager, P'Ae.

Thanks for the clip ja.   So glad to hear Nadech confirmed that there's nothing between them (he & Khor Khwan).
Thanks everyone for sharing.  
@Charlenem, I'll watch Nadech's interview clip later when I have more time and be back with the translation na.

i feel sorry for this kk girl linking to na to gain attraction to have more publicity to be well known.

i believe this is p'ae 's strategy but he seemed to forget the after effect might be bad for this girl

cause some yadech fans might hate her

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Thanks bubba for the translation about Nadech and Khor Kwan.  There was a rumor that Nadech likes Khor Kwan, Pe Ae's new girl from the same hometown with Nadech.  She was in the same Veta CF with him.   Nadech said he met her 3 or 4 times at Pe Ae's house and there is nothing between them.  I like one of the reporter's question.  He asked Nadech if this was the same plan/tactic/scheme that Ae tried to have Knor Kwan to have news with him so he can promote her just like Richie.   Nadech said he doesn't know what Ae's plan and he promotes and supports everyone.

my dear wether it is true or not that p' ae is using nadech to promote kk.

i hope p ae will change his style in building a new comer that wont irritate some  yadech fans (coughing)

CaSURVIVOUR

Kikichue1 said:
I say I think it's good for them to part ways. After a while when they r not together again till a couple of years ppl will be so excited for them to reunite again. So some ppl will stop complaining. So some ppl will stop the bashing. And so some will learn to calm down about them being paried so much. That way no one will hv anything to say about Yadech being paired so many times together Yarech wouldn't have to deal with so much problems. Of course us Yadech fans will wait till they reunite again. I mean the buss will quiet down for some time but when a new Lakorn arrives for them in a couple of years, I'm betting it will be with Anne. I also think there will be new fans who will come love yadech, and they will once again be the HOT couple. A lot of ppl will be so excited for them reuniting. I say it's a good thing. They can once again be the golden couple. ^_^

sweetie i'm sorry to disagree with you but i will respect your point of view 

for me yadech parting ways for too long will endanger their career

maybe no lakorn or movie together for long will happen.

but who knows maybe doing events and merit 3 times a month together will feed our hunger for yadech addiction lol!

dont be so bothered with those annoying yadech bashers they are just bitter and few...compared to us

they can never outnumber yadech fan base

i just hope producers will apply the saying "strike will the iron is hot" while yadech is still in demand why stop their tandem?

look at rob p.and kristen s. in hollywood their tandem is amazing

i apologize for my long ranting lol!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:
interview after angry birds, they asked him something ,he just keeps  saying not true and no,  then i heard he said something about "nong",  and he laughed, so i think here the "nong" they talked about should be yaya, right? i dont understand ....whatever...lol... wait for someone to translate it, thanks in anvance!!!

http://youtu.be/UZRKV7WjsFQ
Here's the rough translation

Nadech:  Hello....Today is the opening of the AngryBirds new version and fundraising for the children in need.   We raised about 45,000 baht.  I'm so happy and thank you everybody for their supports and donations.

Are you the highest paid presenter in Thailand?

Nadech:   No, I don't think so.  My fee is still the same depending on the event.

You do a lot of events, how's about lakorn?

Nadech:  I'm still filming a lakorn on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  The events would be on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  Whenever there's no filming, I'll have an event.  Right now, I'm filming Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan with P' Mario, P'Taew, and nong Yaya.

How's your study?

Nadech:  I have 6 more classes.  I'm thinking about the new project of making a movie with Thanwa.

There's a news that you like Khor Kwan?

Nadech:  No.  There's nothing.  The truth is nong (Khor Kwan) is also P'Ae's kid.  I just know her but not close.  I never went to any event with her.  Only P"Ae  took her.

Are you pushing/promoting nong(khor kwan)?

Nadech:  I push/promote everybody.

Are you going to have any job with her?

Nadech:  I don't know, just wait and see.

Is P'Ae using the same plan/strategy?  (meaning P'Ae used Nadech to promoted Richie now Khor Kwan)

Nadech:  I don't know what P'Ae's plan is.

Thanks Charlenem for sharing the clip na.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
somehow i dont think it is Ae who made it. ok, i dont mean that he would never take this tactic, of course he is an experct for that, almost all managers do this way in ET industry all the world, no one is clean.

b4 kk's rumor, there was someone talked about na liked kk already, after this rumor came out, someone spreaded  the rumor of smoking and drinking, plus the rumor with richie in songkran and with yaya in japan, it seems there is a series plan for nadech. i agree that sometimes gossips attract public attention more and easier and many celebs do it. but na is still the toppest star in thai so far, he gets attentions even he does nothing.

Ae is not stupid, dont forget he is the one who promoted yadech offscreen in the first place, he is the one who knows the real situation there, he definitly knows how popular yadech is in thai and such a smart and experienced manager as Ae, how come he would like to take a risk to get his new comer the anti fans like now? everyone knows that the rumor with girls could make bad influence to nadech since the base of yadech fans is so huge and tenacious, so why does Ae take this stupid way to "hurt" kk and his "favorit boy"?if nadech is just nadech, there is no kookwan, no yaya or yadech involved, i would belive Ae uses nadech to promote kk, like what he did to use Aump to promote mark b4 coz the rumor just comes and gone. but for this situation, i really dont think so.

yaya and her mother r both close to Ae's group, actually yaya doesnt make many friends in this industry, nadech is her best friend in this industry as she said, obviously she is in his circle. yaya admited that Ae handles some of her commercials and activities. So that is why she works so much and so often with na, Ae is clever, it is him who "built" yadech for us, it is him who made money by yadech fever.he would not ruin what he's built unless he underrates the fans.

this rumor shaked a part of yadech fans and na got bashed, it "offered" anti to poor kk, and now everything is Ae's fault, so who gets the benefit from it? kk? so she is famous now? in which way? how long she could stay this "famous"? yeah, i still trust someone else is pushing it behind.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba vimalee thanks so much 4 translation, happy 2 hear nadechs version !!!
@falada welcome and enjoy your stay here, we love all things yadech just like u !!
@Charlenem yayakugimiya thanks 4 sharing yr tots and cmns !

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
yaya kugimiya said:

sweetie i'm sorry to disagree with you but i will respect your point of view 

for me yadech parting ways for too long will endanger their career

maybe no lakorn or movie together for long will happen.

but who knows maybe doing events and merit 3 times a month together will feed our hunger for yadech addiction lol!

dont be so bothered with those annoying yadech bashers they are just bitter and few...compared to us

they can never outnumber yadech fan base

i just hope producers will apply the saying "strike will the iron is hot" while yadech is still in demand why stop their tandem?

look at rob p.and kristen s. in hollywood their tandem is amazing

i apologize for my long ranting lol!
Lol I see where ur coming from. I respect that we both hv differen opinions about this. I'm just happy that we as yadechers r open minded. We like to share our thoughts. Me idk I think differently. Sometimes too much together can become boring and sometimes striking the Iron when it's hot can be a bad thing.

I'm not necessarily saying that Yadech will get boring over time cus to me their still the couple that i cherish very much off screen and on screen. I adore them and the sweetness tey gve us throughout lakorns after lakorns they always seize to pls me. hahah. However, sometime being together too much can become boring. And when ppl find them boring, then producers don't necessarily want them to keep pairing them up anymore. Me personally still want to see them pair up in the nearer future many more times not just two or three but many more.so that's why I say it's a good thing they r split up till a couple of years.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@charlenem I will hv to disagree with u. It's not that I mean to but sometimes Ae is a bit too much. I really don't like how he promotes his new kids. I know he built Yadech but he didn't make it so messy. However with his new kids arrivin into the ET industry I don't think he's being fair. But fair is not the rt words to use here. I don't think he should use someone else's fame to make his "newbies" rise faster. To do that I think it is just really low, cus some ppl hv to work there way up the hard way and there still working there butts off. But Ae uses Nadech fame to rise his newbies, I just think that's low and dirty. It makes bad rumors for the guy and he's the one who has to take it. He may say it doesn't bother, but who really knows? Words can be deceiving at times. That's all I'm saying.

I understand some ppl uses dirty trick to rise into fame but it bothers me. But if Ae chooses to use Nadech's fame again to rise his newbie actresses at least hv them experience then non-experience. Richie for example. Not hat I'm hating on her. She's okay at some point and am getting better at her expressions. I see her improving and I'm giving her a chance cus I think she can make it also.

Of course Ae is not stupid at what he does but sometimes one mistake should be taught a lesson then repeat it. Cus I see the same repeating for KK if Ae chooses to do the same for Her like he did to Nadech and Richie.

Sorry guys for my chanting. I hope I'm not comin out offensiving anyone. I really don't mean too.

^ Kikichue1 -- I agree with you that P'Ae should find a new method of promoting his new recruits that doesn't involve using someone else's fame and reputation in a way that makes things "woohn wai" for them.  It's a low way of doing promotions, even if he was the one who "built" them up (though I don't necessarily agree that P'Ae is responsible for Nadech's fame; he brought him in, but if it weren't 80% Nadech's effort, he wouldn't have come so far no matter how much pushing P'Ae did).

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all, Ae likes to use fame to rising newbies, he did that to aump to rise nadch and mark, nadech joint cf with aump, and mark had rumor with her. i agree that is dirty, but everyone does in that industry. we r fans,we see yadech's advantages and efforts, we love them,but how they could show their advantages and sweeteness to us? how they get this opportunity? how many new comers talented in the same time? and why only yadech can win everyone? yes,they got big attention after dja and they worked hard. as a yadech fans, i totally agree that we r attracted by their characters and qualities, but if there is no one offers that stage and opportunities for them to work so often out of screen, we only can know about them by the tv show. after dja, yaya didnt have any commercials and events, Ae helped her to get that to work together with nadech, and yaya is even not Ae's girl.

dont underrate a manager's power in ET industry, esp. someone foxy as Ae. as a newbie, you can be hot and can be favoured by fans,but manager still can kill you somehow. as now,yadch has their stable fans base and big influence, even without any promotion, they keeps their place, but go back 3 yrs ago, they were just hot by dja, we know them as jeed and fai. and now they r hot not only by lakorns, yadech like a mark of kookwan and sweetness couple. they r nadech and yaya, yaya and nadech.

nadech is a good hearted boy, i trust he would help Ae to promote newbies as he can, like movie with richie, cf with kk. but he is not stupid to be used in this type of rumor again and again if Ae does it.

for Ae,  pushing yadech, it is a strategy win-win,and he is lucky, these two kids really match each other, really talented and really get along with each other, which brings good feedback from market. Ae wins, yadech wins. so that is why i dont understand how stupid he should be to break it...

i dont know if i express well my point since my english is not strong enough....sorry for that...but happy to discuss with everyone. :)