[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@keylargo  definitly nadech never treats yaya as a boy, he has been ard into her evidently in dja period and i dont think he has changed cause his eyes on her and his smiles at her r always so sweet. i said once that ch3 made opportunities for them to grow love during 3 lakorns. the crush for teenager comes easily but dies fast too, but they met up almostly everyday during past 2 yrs, everyone around them even their moms r yadech shipper(i believe in it...lol!), this crush didnt have chance to "die fast" but stays consistently....and now, i dont think it is crush anymore, i think it is affection.

she just doesnt want to make any news since they even dont show up in the same pics and yaya doesnt post some pics related to nadech on her ig when they meet in private life or for a work recently. it is not the first time she said someone treated her like a boy, she mentioned mike once too. during the period when mike kept posting her pics on ig, the reporters asked yaya if mike was courting her, and she said mike was a big brother who treated her like a boy.... idk if mike really treats her like a boy coz i dont care that, but i m sure nadech is not and yaya knows well the way her brother cares her.

these two cover and protect each other. nadech said yaya was very pure and very simple. she works in this industry several yrs, we can see easily who she is real close with. she is always in nadech's circle, her friends r na's friends too. she never makes any news in her side (the news made by the others could not be counted on her), but she said her brother was perfect and he was capable for everything... she has met nearly all his family, and as we know, nadech meet her mom and sister, i suppose that he has met her father during songkran too coz i never trust that they were with friends in that day, yaya said her father came back to thai for songkran. and yadech were together for this festival in her hometown....

in my opinion, if they were distant after their cooperation, so there would be no yadech anymore. but they r not, maybe no much time to work together but they find time to meet up, their hearts r always close to each other.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr: barryyayas

ohhhh, nooooooooo....nadech!!!! stop it!! :secret:  :D

lovely boy.... :cheer:
cr: keaw jung

beautiful girls..
cr: as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem thank u 4 such detailed tots, cmns, i love reading and agreeing! thanks 4 pic 2, pic yadech wif gentleman, they look so humble and lovely !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem i tot bout it...yaya takes heart 2 wat arthit said during sakura tree scene when she was taking notes...no need 2 take pic but place in yr heart, it will always stay there! yaya is keeping all nadechs image in her most special place !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A big :thanks: to everyone for sharing ja.  
MrsChum said:
Not sure what Yaya is doing but she's with other dara at the Ministry of Education.

Kung-Kaew

Yaya was there to pass out the sports equipment to the children in Pattani.

MrsChum said:
I think Yadech met up again today. Their at Yai house, mayb discussing about photoshoot for Germany.

Sweet!!

@krongkarnp
 Since Vimalee is not here, I'll continue her work na.

Some of the highlight comments on this picture.

"The Chestnut (dog) is so happy to play a matchmaker for NY.   He sure makes himself useful."  :heart:

"They never be apart.  If you see 'Pe' then you'll see 'nong'.  If you see 'nong' then you'll see 'Pe'. :bhehe:

"This was the most obvious answer/signal without a doubt........ They love love each other ok" :wub:

@Kikichue,  Yadech'll be in a lakorn together ja  and hope to see their sweet scene again just like this one or sweeter :pervie:

cr:NY Home at Pantip

I'll go and watch the interview and be back later for some translation na.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
@keylargo  definitly nadech never treats yaya as a boy, he has been ard into her evidently in dja period and i dont think he has changed cause his eyes on her and his smiles at her r always so sweet. i said once that ch3 made opportunities for them to grow love during 3 lakorns. the crush for teenager comes easily but dies fast too, but they met up almostly everyday during past 2 yrs, everyone around them even their moms r yadech shipper(i believe in it...lol!), this crush didnt have chance to "die fast" but stays consistently....and now, i dont think it is crush anymore, i think it is affection.

she just doesnt want to make any news since they even dont show up in the same pics and yaya doesnt post some pics related to nadech on her ig when they meet in private life or for a work recently. it is not the first time she said someone treated her like a boy, she mentioned mike once too. during the period when mike kept posting her pics on ig, the reporters asked yaya if mike was courting her, and she said mike was a big brother who treated her like a boy.... idk if mike really treats her like a boy coz i dont care that, but i m sure nadech is not and yaya knows well the way her brother cares her.

these two cover and protect each other. nadech said yaya was very pure and very simple. she works in this industry several yrs, we can see easily who she is real close with. she is always in nadech's circle, her friends r na's friends too. she never makes any news in her side (the news made by the others could not be counted on her), but she said her brother was perfect and he was capable for everything... she has met nearly all his family, and as we know, nadech meet her mom and sister, i suppose that he has met her father during songkran too coz i never trust that they were with friends in that day, yaya said her father came back to thai for songkran. and yadech were together for this festival in her hometown....

in my opinion, if they were distant after their cooperation, so there would be no yadech anymore. but they r not, maybe no much time to work together but they find time to meet up, their hearts r always close to each other.
i just love your long comments.

when yaya said nadech always teasing her and treats her like a boy.

this is a clear indication that yadech are more closer than before. :heart:

you can not just tease anybody if that person is not close to you romantically.

another factor,yadech constant togetherness for more than 3 yrs ...

will allow them to develop romantic feelings to each other effortlessly :heart:

call me delusional but reality cant lie for these two beautiful people.

their private songkran meeting was very suspicious ... :secret:

yadech claimed they were not alone

but where are the pictures as their evidence that family and friends were with them :rolleyes:

CaSURVIVOUR

nykim said:
Me too!!! Haha.. I just can't get enough of them!! How I wish they could give us a bit more fan-service??!!!
But I guess this is the main reason why I so so in love with them too!!! They r so naturally beautiful couple!!
their constant togetherness is more than a fan service :heart:

my yadech heart shipper is fluttering upon knowing another yadech lakorn is coming after rising sun :cheer:
who cares to those who oppose they are just the minority :annoyed:

for me without yadech thai lakorn is empty cause yadech adds life to it(bias mode) :whatever:

CaSURVIVOUR

tippytoes said:
:thanks: mrschum for the pics and queenyeon for the video! the pic that show their meet up, its for travellers companion magazine?? maybe....its for their photo shoot next month?!  :pervie:

cr: @krongkarnp

and the dog seems awfully familiar... 

this dog plays an important role in yadech's secret love affair :heart:

the picture cant lie they use the dog to get closer to each other without being noticed by the people surrounding them :woot:
but they cant escape from  yadech's shippers eagle eyes :shrug:

In the interview with Jacklyn, Yaya began mainly by discussing Dao Ruang and how when it rained, they couldn't film so she'd go and help cook for the team.  Then P'Jacklyn  mentioned that Nadech got injured right, and P'Jacklyn asked if Yaya helped Nadech out; Yaya said that she'd help assist when she could, so then P'Jacklyn joked and said "Nadech's personal nurse?"  555!  Yaya then said no that she only sees Nadech during filming and work.

CaSURVIVOUR

thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
In the interview with Jacklyn, Yaya began mainly by discussing Dao Ruang and how when it rained, they couldn't film so she'd go and help cook for the team.  Then P'Jacklyn  mentioned that Nadech got injured right, and P'Jacklyn asked if Yaya helped Nadech out; Yaya said that she'd help assist when she could, so then P'Jacklyn joked and said "Nadech's personal nurse?"  555!  Yaya then said no that she only sees Nadech during filming and work.
thanks for this

yaya is so defensive i really love jacklyn a yadech shipper forever :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
tippytoes said:
here is the interview with tvpool reporter jacklyn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiZiHAfsm40

couldn't hear a thing cause my speakers are acting up...  :rant:

Here's a rough translation from @1:30 -5:00.  Sorry, sometimes I couldn't hear clearly too.

Dao Reung will be on air after Suparburoot Jutathep.  Yaya is so excited and would like everybody to watch this lakorn.

P'Jacklyn:  Nadech is not feeling well.  Do you know about the news?
Yaya:          He has a back pain when we were filming a lakorn.  I feel so bad for him because it's more tired  for him to work.  He tried to exercise too much (laughing).
P'Jacklyn:  Do you worry about him?
Yaya:          I do worry about him.  Every fans , don't forget to give P'Nadech supports kha.
P'Jacklyn:  Many ppl worry about P'Nadech, thought he might be seriously hurt.  There's a news that he's broken bone.
Yaya:          I don't think it's a broken bone.  But, he's in pain.  I noticed that he's in pain when he tries to move.
P'Jacklyn:  P'Nadech is fat.
Yaya:          P'Nadech is skinny.  P'Nadech is slender.  He only has muscle.     (awww...how's sweet.... Yaya is being so defensive about her P'chai)
P'Jacklyn:  How do you take care of P'Nadech?
Yaya:          I'll push him.... just kidding.....hehe....Whenever I could, I would help to support him for he can't stand straight.
P'Jacklyn:  You're his personal nurse.  (P'Jacklyn :coverlaf: )
Yaya:          I hasn't seen him, I only saw him  at filming a lakorn and would help him when I could.
P'Jacklyn:  Fanclubs NY waiting to see if you'll have work together.
Yaya:          We'll have event presenters together very soon and filming RRHLT and RFTD.....Dao Reung will be on air soon.  Don't forget to watch and give your support.
P'Jacklyn:  About the event @ Rayon.  You dressed so beautiful with P'Nadech.  Fanclubs want to know and are very happy.
Yaya:          It was a Grand Opening @ Rayon.   We dressed in Japanese costumes, the gown was so long. Then, we walked down together.
P'Jacklyn:  But, it looked like a wedding, like Kobori.
Yaya:           No, not to that point.   It supposed to bring lots of luck and money to the store.  That's why we dressed beautifully and walked around.  It's a theme (they laugh so hard)

Thanks tippytoes for the clip and thai-lakorn-fan for the summary.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@thai-lakorn-fan bubba, thank u 4 yr kind translation, i like this interview lots of mention of nadech and yayas v sweet and caring answers ! PJacklyn thank u - u asked da best yadech shipper questions making yaya laugh and b herself !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks@ bubba, @thai-lakorn-fan @yayakugimiya for translation,information and comments, and also thanks to all of you here...

yaya might not tell that she met her brother often but at least she showed that she was worrying for him and wanted to help him as she could.hahahaha....i  m still dont understand why there was no any interview after that japanese style grand opening...i just want to see them get interviewed in the same time...lol!

the funny thing for those two kids is they tried hard to let ppl understand that they r only work related, but everyone knows how close they r and how often they meet...i feel it is so similiar, just like nadech's ig, everyone knows he has and he knows everyone knows it, but he still deny all. for them, everyone knows beside of job they meet often but they deny it even though they know we know...lol!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all, mae keaw tells that their europ trip will begin at 1st july on her ig today.... (google translate.....if it was wrong, blaime google!!!  :) ) :woot:  :woot: yes, the dinner together is not only for a birthday but also for a discussion of trip....1 july...dont know which airport they will be...why not 3 july? i will be at airport frankfurt on that day to leave for my holiday...

is yaya's 12plus france trip in july too? or maybe she will stay there after shooting for the project of 12 plus? i hope nadech could be the special guest for it, so they could be more together in paris....well, paris is really nice in summer....

[ @ ] keaw_jung @ทุกคนFc เมื่อคืนนี้ได้อิ่มท้องทานอาหารอร่อย ได้มีเสียงหัวเราะ และได้รู้เรื่องราวของทริปการเดินทางในวันที่1/7/56 ขอขอบคุณคุณพี่จุ๋มมากนะคะ   5h
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/482806194033613685_29843797#0JD3jG53jRikfXZu.99

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Here's a rough translation from @1:30 -5:00.  Sorry, sometimes I couldn't hear clearly too.

Dao Reung will be on air after Suparburoot Jutathep.  Yaya is so excited and would like everybody to watch this lakorn.

P'Jacklyn:  Nadech is not feeling well.  Do you know about the news?
Yaya:          He has a back pain when we were filming a lakorn.  I feel so bad for him because it's more tired  for him to work.  He tried to exercise too much (laughing).
P'Jacklyn:  Do you worry about him?
Yaya:          I do worry about him.  Every fans , don't forget to give P'Nadech supports kha.
P'Jacklyn:  Many ppl worry about P'Nadech, thought he might be seriously hurt.  There's a news that he's broken bone.
Yaya:          I don't think it's a broken bone.  But, he's in pain.  I noticed that he's in pain when he tries to move.
P'Jacklyn:  P'Nadech is fat.
Yaya:          P'Nadech is skinny.  P'Nadech is slender.  He only has muscle.     (awww...how's sweet.... Yaya is being so defensive about her P'chai)
P'Jacklyn:  How do you take care of P'Nadech?
Yaya:          I'll push him.... just kidding.....hehe....Whenever I could, I would help to support him for he can't stand straight.
P'Jacklyn:  You're his personal nurse.  (P'Jacklyn :coverlaf: )
Yaya:          I hasn't seen him, I only saw him  at filming a lakorn and would help him when I could.
P'Jacklyn:  Fanclubs NY waiting to see if you'll have work together.
Yaya:          We'll have event presenters together very soon and filming RRHLT and RFTD.....Dao Reung will be on air soon.  Don't forget to watch and give your support.
P'Jacklyn:  About the event @ Rayon.  You dressed so beautiful with P'Nadech.  Fanclubs want to know and are very happy.
Yaya:          It was a Grand Opening @ Rayon.   We dressed in Japanese costumes, the gown was so long. Then, we walked down together.
P'Jacklyn:  But, it looked like a wedding, like Kobori.
Yaya:           No, not to that point.   It supposed to bring lots of luck and money to the store.  That's why we dressed beautifully and walked around.  It's a theme (they laugh so hard)

Thanks tippytoes for the clip and thai-lakorn-fan for the summary.
omg i really love p'jacklyn she really loves to tease yadech :cheer:  :heart:
and yaya being so defensive making her more guilty and suspicious :rolleyes:  :lol: