[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Congratulation to our YD's brilliant victory yesterday! Really proud of our lovely couple! Yaya chose a simple dress and makeup but she was still so beautiful and gorgeous, and Nadech I think he was handsome and elegant than ever last night! I love it! Thank you so much for all the cute pics and comments. :dance1:
I almost wanna to faint because of Na's gesture of concern about his nong. I always love the way they look at each other. I feel when they look at each other there is no one around them any more because they can only see their images in the other's eyes. My heart can't stand not to melt when I see it! So sweet! Is there anyone who is afraid of being diabetes soon because they have been feeding us with "sugar" day by day like me? :cry: lol
As for their date in the luxury restaurant, I believe that it is the truth, too. But I also think like some of you, I hope they will not announce their love in public too early unless their feelings is really sustainable and ready for a happy ending. :highfive:
Anyway no matter what how their real feelings is and what will happen in the future, we'll be always beside and support them, right? :highfive:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
So happy that finally I found this page, I'm dying seeing update in Thai without understanding haha

So happy for our couple. I really love the way Nadech take care Yaya, so gentleman and sweet. can't wait for their new lakorn.

Thank you all for pictures, videos and translation. I'm in Bangkok now, can only speak Thai a little bit. In Thai showbiz, people seems to like asking private and complicated questions all the time, then I do not understand all the time haha

This page is heaven on earth for me. haha. Cheers !
I found one picture on Mint_chalida IG taking picture with our couple, but do not know how to upload, please tell me how, I almost get new picture from the fangage on facebook ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
Hi all.  I'm calling from cloud9 :cloud9:  with keylargo na  :ghehe: .

Wow....Wow.....Wow...... :dance1: :weee: :clap: :yahoo: .I couldn't stop smiling while watching this IG link.  I watched it at least 5 times already!!   Yaya and Nadech thanks everybody for their winnings.

http://instagram.com/p/bCA-Dwj0W2/#
credit to smoothmuffin

Yaya said,  Thank you fanclubs and everybody for their supports.

Nadech said, Thank you so much everybody who still jin (cheering them to be together) him and Yaya.  (Very loud cheering...so loud I couldn't hear what he said..).... wait for RFTD that  will have everybody jin and fin (very happy) again.

And, here's Nadech's awards collecion.  wow...so many

cr:as tagged
:thanks: bubba, the clip is only 15 second long, but Yadech fans are going crazy over it!
OK, I will admit it.  I've watched that clip about 10 times too. 

http://instagram.com/p/bCA-Dwj0W2/#
credit to smoothmuffin

Vimalee said:
Yaya's new CF.  Don't know what it is........Yaya is so pretty.!!!              :heart: :heart: :heart: this look on her!

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

It may be for Laurier because they dressed her in blue in the previous ad...

Yaya's outfit at the Siam Dara awards event was gorgeous!  It was elegant and she looked radiant in it!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Dun understand but still c it so many times and VBS alone, love it!!! thanks bubba 4 da translation makes it more fun watching! high hope now of yadech becoming real lovebird, yeah !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Luloveyaya - if on your phone..you may need to download a photobucket from your app & upload pictures on there to get the URL link to copy & paste it on here. That's how I do mine. Or copy & paste when I'm on the computer.
Welcome to AF!! Gotta love everyone who updates & translate for us. You're in Thailand? Have you seen Yarry in person???

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Goes can they get any cuter! I wished Nadech could have just grab Yaya hand and walk up
the stage. @ 47 to 48 sec. You can see that Nadech actually held on to Yaya's wrist for a sec there.
But was stop because they weren't done calling people to come up to give Yadech their award. Lol...
I'm happy to see Nadech held Yaya wrist while coming down though. *scream* He takes such good care of
his nong sao jing jing naw. I'm so happy
for Yadech! Congrat. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTmeUMg1MM

credit: pittanomipa

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Luloveyaya - if on your phone..you may need to download a photobucket from your app & upload pictures on there to get the URL link to copy & paste it on here. That's how I do mine. Or copy & paste when I'm on the computer.
Welcome to AF!! Gotta love everyone who updates & translate for us. You're in Thailand? Have you seen Yarry in person???
Koh Khun mak mak ka ^^

I will try it later if I find something that not be updated in here yet, but I think no need na, you guys update everything so quickly , haha :X

Yes, I did see our Nadech in person 1 time when he has kind of promotional event for his movie Khu Kam at Siam Paragon. BUT unfortunately, at that time, I did not know about him well enough to fall in love, then I just passed by, thinking " quite handsome" and leave ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, now I'm trying not to remember about that day, but ... I think I need to stop here :cry1: :no:

Next time, I will try to find chance to see them, but all information is in Thai, by the time I understand, everything is done. Fan club for sure know when and where they will appear for event but most of them are Thai, I think. Anyway, so happy that I can join our page..

One more thing, I'm gaining weight because our Yadech love to be presenter of food so much, Lays, Yumyum and Magnum ... :eyetwitch: :lmao:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol now that I work I should probably order some lays from Thailand too haha. I'm curious about the flavors too. Should I??? Is it worth it? R the flaviors good?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes everyone is so quick to upload in here. Beat me everytime. Lol oh bummer. He was looking really good during the Kookum premier too. Well if you do EVER run into them be sure to take pictures. Like if you catch Yarry together! ;) lol
Kikichue- you should ask MrsChum. She had ordered some. I think a few pages back she had mentioned how it tastes. I still gotta order me some too lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Kikichue1 said:
Lol now that I work I should probably order some lays from Thailand too haha. I'm curious about the flavors too. Should I??? Is it worth it? R the flaviors good?
haha, lays in thai only 30 baht , about $1, think about cost before buying it na.
For me, yaya flavor is nice, sweet like her. Nadech's flavor is quite strong, since it's Thai flavor. I'm used to eat thai food but still little biy strong for me. Hehe, hope it helps

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh that's right. Forgot you live in Thailand & probably had tried it. Thnxs for the heads up. They made it look really good when they were cooking it especially Nadech's Larb. I can sort of taste Yaya's salmon & cream cheese bkos I've had it b4 just not in chips. Lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi luloveyaya welcome 2 this v nice upbeat yadech thread ! its really filled full wif yadechs love thanks 2 every1 whos super friendly and generous sharing info, updates, pic, vdo !!!! u'll surely build some friendship here like i !!!