[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 no she's not the nang'rai...the girl is something nat i think can't remember her name. 

oh i found it her name is also pat, pat napapa lol.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Cr: As Tagged

Tippytoes you are right. It is Nat. I confused it with Pat. It didn't look like her either. Lol but this girl looks a lot like Yaya. Stay away Nadech!! Bkos she's pretty too! Lol
Didnt he have rumor with Pat years back? They both have dimples

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks tippy and m9, pat or nat dun know them, stay away we show support 2 yadech love only !!!
yaya is so beautiful in pic, love her hair !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 thank for the photo! you post the same pic twice btw lol. i love this hairstyle, looking more like his age now. which pat are you referring to? if its pat napapa she's pretty but i don't think she's beautiful imo, if you get what i mean lol. the other pat that nadech took pic with, i have no idea who she is hahaha.. 

@key yes!! we only love and support yadech! who cares about what pat nat hahaha... seriously their names can be confusing at times because of having same names.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Lol... it's Patricia Tanchanok. She is a new n'ek for channel 3. She also love Yadech as well. That
only explain why she took a picture with Nadech ja. She is actually really really adorable. Other then
the other new n'ek, Patricia is the only one I thought was beautiful. But I will have to see her acting first.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oops I didn't even realized I double post. I was trying to post this one
Cr: As tagged

Yes I looked at some of her pics & she is cute with dimples. Is she going to be another one That Nadech will need to promote? Like this picture making us all curious lol

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
good morning to everyone....wawwwww.....this thread is so active now, i m so happy for that. i have a long list to @ here...lol!

@m9   i think i would be the one u mentioned who said didnt want to be the only fan at the airport....hehehe, i said it when i knew their arrival time two weeks ago(? dont remember the exact time) in here..
======================================================
whatever, this morning my mom let me know that she would not let me go alone and she would never let me drive on highway esp. it takes 3 and half hours, sigh.....and if i take shuttle bus and i would be very late at home follow the bus schedule, and she would not let me come back so late too....sigh again. but onething is good,she promised me that i could go to thailand for holiday one time, i hope it could be next summer or christmas, i would check yadech's schedule first b4 i go there....so whatever, i would have a chance to meet them both in my life time....

@bubba  safe travel and have fun!!! :cheer: 
@vimalee   ohhhh.....i want that cookies too................ :drools: 
@kenann    u r so pretty in the picture with nadech...and he is so kind. well, his smell.....good or bad? lol, he uses parfum or not?
@nykim and lakornfan.... thansk so much for your translation and information sharing, pls come here often to help us and bring us some news... thank u !!!
@kiki the comment u mentioned on that website i saw too :rant: , in the past i would like to argue with those haters, but laterly i feel i could not change anyone's mind and no one can change my mind too. they would never stop to bash him or slander him. he is celebrity, every celebrity got antis...i just hate they keep comparing nadech with others , and i think it nearly makes me turn to be someone's anti now...lol!
@keylargo and tippy we should be happy that we might see their real kiss and love scenes earlier...lol!
@neezy  welcome to here... (sorry if i spelled wrong ur name)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@kenann thanks for the explanation! i'm happy that so many people love yadech hehe..

@m9 i hope nadech don't promote anymore newbies lol. evidences proved that its not doing him good.  

@charlene good morning! its great that your mom is letting you go thailand ^^ hopefully this trip to germany help spice up their love life lol.... 

cr as tagged

let's jump!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Charlenem! We blew up this thread a few pages. Oops! Lol It's okay. Your mom is only thinking of your safety. Just like what Nadech said to his fans about the girls going to see him at the airport late at night or something like that. That its not safe. There will be other times.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
I totally agree with you on this point!  Watching the video of the Siam Dara awards event, it was obvious that Yaya was absolutely exuberant that evening.  I don't think that she has ever seemed that extremely happy since her first Top Awards show.  She was glowingly radiant and very welcoming of the attention from Nadech.  Well, there is the old statement -- that happens to be tru
e -- that gals are visibly glowing and very exuberant when *ahem*...  Your whole body language changes.%

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Good morning Charlenem yr mom is thinking of yr safety and shes really wonderful 2 compensate wif a trip 2 TH 4 u, tats awfully great ! again asia welcomes u Charlenem !
@tippy lets hope this trip yadech will wow each other even more wif love in their eyes 4 each other !!!

CaSURVIVOUR

kyaaa what happen to my post quoting thai lakorns post? (scratching head)

btw hey guys did you all notice no questions asked about the article of their valentine day secret dinner date :rant:

could be reporters questions were screened prior to their interview on cam (yadech's order) :woot:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
talking about nadech's height, i think he is around 1.80m at least.  during DJA, he was not so tall, maybe around 1.76m? he looked nearly the same height as yaya, just a little taller than her. and in star chat for grgr 2011,he said he was 1.78. last summer his mom said he was 1.82. i think it might be true coz he was only 18 during DJA, 19 during grgr and a lot of boys grows up during this age.
he is definitely taller than DJA time, look recently his photo with yaya, he is taller around 10 cm than her. but a lot of time he doesnt stand straight...lol!

some haters bash his height just because he said once he was 1.78m but they forget his age. many thai actors r really taller than nadech, but it doesnt mean he is short, whatever 1.78 or 1.82, he never could be called short even in westener's mind. yaya is tall, kim is tall, richy is tall, nearly all girls he worked with r tall.....nadech u should work with the girl around 160 -165, so ppl can see u r not short...lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
Wow! Reporters get very personal. Wanna know the exacts numbers & everything. How awkward to have to discuss on camera. Thank you thai_lakorn for translating
hahaha yaya must be lucky that yadech secret vd dinner date was not the one being asked wether it's true or not :woot: