[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
One of the reason why I like Yadech is bcoz both of them always be themselves,never try to always looks pretty n handsome all the time. What they always do is entertain their fans,support each other and never say bad thing about other celeb...LOVE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ hsdsfan: Ladies, I love that comment of Ananda. I love him after that comment actually haha

our girl is lovely , pretty, charming, talented, honest, funny ... in our eyes. We love her not bcs she is superstar, we are just so proud of that fact. Therefore, I guess she is popular bcs many people has same thought with us, Yadech and Yaya's fan.

cr: as tagged

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hsdsfan said:
Who is more beautiful, who is a better actress, who deserves to be popular I don't really care. All I know is that I'm a fan of Yaya and I don't feel the need to sit down and compare her to other actresses because I'm confident in the person that she is. But why is Yaya so popular? Maybe this might answer the question

"Lets just say in the entertainment industry there are many people with huge egos. I feel refreshed (by Yaya) who always has an aura of sincerity. Whatever she says, I believe her completely. I have not met a person like this in the entertainment industry in a long time. "-- Ananda Everingham 

hsdsfan tq for posting this quote... the same reason i admire and respect Ananda for his wisdom and work. i've know only very few thai actor/actresses and am very selective. i admire those with good ethics, talent, wisdom, honesty and purity. for yaya to be praise by a much experience person in ET just speak volumes of her true character. yaya is not only loved by her fans, but she is also loved and respected by other in the ET. love and respect can only be gain by giving love and respect to others. so do i need to wonder or care if ppl ask why yaya is more popular than others?

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
First off I would like to thanks everyone for all pictures, videos, and love we give to each other, thank you! Okay second, I know I rarely come by or comment but I just got to say I'm loving the bed scene ^.^ it is just wow!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I missed all of you :) Here is some pics to enjoy

an IG VIDEO- They are playing the same game hopefully we get the same response as to what grandma did to Nadech hehe http://instagram.com/p/fHTPfiMt34/
@bubba what was her response I can't here what she said.... I listened to it about 7 times still cant make out what she said other than .......... Nadech.
@anyone else who has fantastic ears can you tell me what it sounds like....

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
our beautiful yaya

there r many NY fans, i love their small banner....lol!

cr as tagged

NY hat, the popularity of NY thailand might beat NY US one day? lol! kidding!

@lovely k, i laughed @ from this lady. she tells the truth again, yaya's facial expression is so lovely. but i dont know what she said, i guess maybe she said we r not only fan, we r engaged.... :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: ?ok ok, i m kidding, hahahaha, hope someone can tell us what she said, normaly i think she denied it or maybe she said they r just best friends..... :bhehe: :bhehe: good, at least not pe/nong

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

I missed all of you :) Here is some pics to enjoy

an IG VIDEO- They are playing the same game hopefully we get the same response as to what grandma did to Nadech hehe http://instagram.com/p/fHTPfiMt34/
@bubba what was her response I can't here what she said.... I listened to it about 7 times still cant make out what she said other than .......... Nadech.
@anyone else who has fantastic ears can you tell me what it sounds like....

@char so bummer I listened to it again and again and turns out she just said his last name so.... I'm not to sure why that turned out to be so funny... Does that make any sense to you it would have been better if she said "yaya kugimiya"  :coverlaf:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Oops ..no u r right i know it was nadech but i dont know why i say yaya.. cuz lasttime it was yaya for nadech lol.. sorry to confused u..lol

nykim

sarNie Egg
I think the MC mentions nadech( and lolz at yaya's face when nadech's name was mentioned ) she was confused lolz.. Like the game supposed to mention abt food only..... And the fan said KugimiYA I think.... That's why yaya said she was quick haha....