[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Anyway, I want to thank everyone on here a million, billion times for always taking your time to share news of Yadech. I enjoying reading everyone's comments ka! Love you guys!

(1) I LOVE THE ARTICLES FROM SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE!!! Ahhhh, Nadech and Yaya never fails to make me smile with their answers! As romantic as Yaya is, I really hope she doesn't take a boat ride around the world! There are pirates out there Yaya, stay close to your P' Chai and come to Hawaii instead!!! Lol. Anyway, I agree with Charlenem, when Nadech made that statement where he wants to go somewhere together where they both have never been before.....I automatically assume he was referring to him and Yaya. Lol.

(2) I almost died and went to heaven when I watched that BTS clip!!! Omg, whether Nadech licked or "almost" licked Yaya ears....it doesn't matter! If our boy was brave enough to do that in front of everyone, imagine how brave he is with Yaya when no one is watching?!!! Nadech has always been the daring type! Whatever he wants, he goes out and get it (like that girl's number in high school, haha)! I believe if he really wanted to kiss Yaya, he made that move a longgggg time ago! Omg, just thinking about these two alone give me goosebumps! Nadech probably knows Yaya likes to be nibble on the ears so that's why he teased her! Hahahaha. Jk. And what he says about biting her....totally cute! Nadech is not afraid to tease his nong in public AT ALL!!!! :dance1: :pervie: :wink: :secret:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I don't know if this is what MarkKim was referring to, but you can clearly see @4:57 all the guys agreed that Kim is the most prim and proper NOT the most beautiful. Then they continued to joke about Kim's weight (again, which is really mean, but boys will be boys). Anyway, they were all just teasing each other anyway so I'm sure none of them meant what they said, but again.....the video doesn't show the guys mentioning anything about Kim being pretty, just that she's proper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKhLUL8a2l0

Anyway, I'm so sad I can't come on here as much as before, and I really do appareciate everyone here. You guys are like my internet family! I hope everyone is doing well. Miss you all mak mak! Promise I'll try to make more time ka! And ohhhh, yessss, let's continue to vote on sudsapda!!! Su su everyone!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies, just ignore MarkKim then. Maybe it is rude but it is a right thing to do now. She juat want us to reply her comments and gain some popularity. Sorry, i think we have more important things to do than replying her comment.

If we already said, she was posting wrong comment in wrong thread, but she continued doing it again. What more can we say. MarkKim sure understood what we tried to say to her because her English is perfect. Yaya will become noone but herself in the future, there will be only one Yaya in this world as everyone is unique.

anw, will be back soon to update u guys about my adventure today, haha

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning everyone (in the same timezone with me) the rest probably still having sweet dreams abt yadech :),

I've died and gone to heaven last night, only to wake up and goes straight to  :cloud9:  bcoz of more and more pics and translation and of ur sweet and funny comments girls. but the journey to  :cloud9:  were somewhat disrupted by the 'intruder' who keeps on transmitting negative vibes. i really hate to mention abt this (this person is not even worth mentioning). i really love coming here bcoz everyone here is very very nice, polite and kind to each other and this thread has always been a happy 2nd home for me. i'd say, girls lets forget and ignore this intruder bcoz obviously he/she is seeking attention and causing a stir among us and probably wouldnt stop coz the intruder have nothing better to do but talking bad abt other ppl. my hats off to all of you who has come to yaya's defence and especially defended the harmony of this thread. all well said :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2: . but dont let the intruder get on ur nerves, just ignore and continue spazzing in harmony as usual. the intruder soon will find his/her way out when realise the intruder has get off the wrong foot.

so cheer up ladies! :toast: and lets continue spazzing, yadech RFTD bts is just to sweet i just cant get enough of yadech sweetness and i've run out of likes and thanks now, so frustrating with this limitation quota... grrrrrrr
oh btw... something just popped up my mind, how i wish there is a 'dislike' button as well so that the strongly negative comment with high count of dislike will not appear in this thread!!!lol

@fyi ~ i've lost count how many times i rewtach coz always found something new to talk abt in the bts. nadech is acting very silly between the scenes, i know yaya used to say during TNNKK shooting that nadech is one hyper person but still cant help to wonder if his acting silly is one way to make them feel more comfortable and less shy shooting the sweet sexy scenes?  :ghehe: 

@lovely_k tq for the translation @3.25 @cookiies awww.... my hearts flutters at the "I want to eat you up"
@nykim ~ lol it seems nadech cant control his emotion when yaya acting/talking so cute like that he wants to bite her. he probably been wanting to bite yaya eversince the sexy back jumpsuit at boon krathin!!! :wub:  :wub:  OH MY HEART!!! 

@neezy ~ i have goosebumps reading ur comments abt nadech daringness!!! :faint:  :blush: 

and lu, good luck hunting our lovebirds and hv fun!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Keylargo - It's good to be back ka! Miss everyone mak mak!

LuLoveYaya - Have fun and good luck ka!

Sasha - Hahaha, join me in my daydream! Nadech is so naughty in front of everyone, I can't imagine how he is alone with Yaya! Lol. Like Yaya said behind the scene of GRGR if you can mix a good guy like the doctor with a bad boy like Charles, that would be good. Isn't that Nadech.....gentlemanly yet naughty? Lol.

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Morning every1, sabai dee mai ka? i miss this house a lot. :heart:
Thanks all for ur updating and sharing nice words ABOUT NADECH AND YAYA na ka!!! :flowers: i love reading them all!
Clip RFTD BTS has esub now, let's enjoy it!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DYMr-fwQh4

Cre: Nadech@pantip

Natt Ntk NY share a interesting story abt Yadech with this picturesque pic :heart:

Question : If tomorrow is doomsday, What are you going to do first thing?
Yaya : If that actually finally world first thing i going to call to everyone i know and everyone i familiar, and tell them "It was nice to meet you and thank you for a good life" and then i going to stay with who is i love, stay with my family and doing activity that i never been do.
Nadech : I will die middle sea, may be go to place whereat i never been visit as Maldives, Bora Bora or Bahamas, At that time i live in the sea alone watch orange light spreads over sky.

55555, Nadech, why do u have to spend ur last moment lonely??? Why not with ur nong ruk? :D It will be much more sweet and memorable than being alone! :yes:
Have a woderful Friday, my dears!!! :kiss3:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww Nadech@Pantip has subbed this for us fans! I love who ever is subbing for us. ;)
http://youtu.be/-DYMr-fwQh4

@m9 and meo, thanks so much for sharing the subbed clip!

At 1:37 Yaya yelled stop when Nadech was about to do the flip, and he stopped immediately.   Awww, he listened to his nong and it was so sweet of his nong to worry about his back. :heart: :heart: :heart:

@lu and mai, can't wait to hear your experience at the Seventeen Awards.   I think I will just camp here.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

@lu and mai, can't wait to hear your experience at the Seventeen Awards.   I think I will just camp here.
Me too Vimalee! I can't wait to see what Yaya and Nadech are wearing .
@lu and Mai, good luck na!! Hope you both get to see Yaya and Nadech up close and get plenty of pic na! :) su su :heart:

Reactions: fyi

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello Yadechers
Thank you so much for sharing :coolpix: , clips, translation and comments.  You all are so nice and respectful!!! :grouphug:
@Lu and mai, will be waiting with Vimalee and MrsChum to hear from you na.  Hope you get to see Yadech and take pics. with them.  We'll cheer for you guys here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm super duper jin and fin with this BTS clip.  Yadech are so cute and funny.   They sure have a lot of fun and so happy when they're together.   The development of their relationship becomes clearer :coverlaf: .  I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear when Nadech said, "man kieou" to nong Yaya :pervie: .

I love this one comment,  To me "man kieou" means   I want to pinch your cheeks,    I want to hug you tightly,    I want to kiss your cheeks very hard,   or I want to caress you softly,   or I love you (a bonus from me :bhehe: ).    Barry, which one is your pick?

HANDSOME                                                                                                                  BEAUTIFUL

cr:as tagged

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Hello Yadechers

I'm super duper jin and fin with this BTS clip.  Yadech are so cute and funny.   They sure have a lot of fun and so happy when they're together.   The development of their relationship becomes clearer :coverlaf: .  I could stop smiling from ear to ear when Nadech said, "man kieou" to nong Yaya :pervie: .

@bubba couldnt agree more with u on the underlined statement. it is rite? 

i remember someone posted this thread that yadech will not come out and publicly announced their relationship until 2014. i wonder if this has anything to do with yaya finishing her studies. or 2014 probably will be around the same time RFTD ready to go on air? coz it seems lately that these 2 have been publicly showing their affection to each other so much more than b4.

@neezy  :highfive: agreed! gentleman + naughty = irresistible lol

@m9 ~ yup... in less than 6 hrs :wink: 

noticed nadech seems to hv trimmed down a bit, he probably been exercising, like him in the white sweatshirt all muscles and toned  :wink: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Sasha- thanks & yes he's looking super handsome like always haha I can't wait to see. Wait? It is the opening ceremony or award show?

Sasha said:
i remember someone posted this thread that yadech will not come out and publicly announced their relationship until 2014. i wonder if this has anything to do with yaya finishing her studies. or 2014 probably will be around the same time RFTD ready to go on air? coz it seems lately that these 2 have been publicly showing their affection to each other so much more than b4.

Good point!  You've said it all!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
MarkKim I know you've got a lot of response, but I do hope you read my as well because I feel like I am directly answering your initial question, and I will be respectful about it.

I'm going to say this not because I am a Yaya fan. I'm going to take the fact that I love Yaya completely out of this. I'm saying this because I'm an Anne fan, and because it's true. All bias put aside. The simple reason why Yaya is more popular than Kim, and the reason why Kim will not be the next Ann of Thailand is because Kim lacks in the personality department. It takes more than a pretty face and talent for people to adore you, keep you in the industry for 15+yrs, and hail you Princess of ET. Peoples gotta be able to connect with you. You have to be able to connect with them as well. Kim's personality falls a bit flat. Especially when she's in a group with other Nang'eks she kinds of fades into the background, almost nonexistent. And I notice this long before I started shipping Yadech. Compare Margie, Yaya, and Kim, Margie is like the big personality girl (I personally love her energy,but I know it can be too much for others), Kim is the little personality( I know she's prim&proper, nothing is wrong with that at all), and Yaya's personality is right in between Margie and Kim. she has just the right amount of each. And if you watch Ann, she's very personable. Working with new actors you can see she takes charge of getting to know the other person, or trying to making them comfortable. For example Chakrit. I mean this man, I love him to death, but he's not personable at all. But Anne was able to get some life out of him. Anne possesses the ability to bring out the best of people around her, and that is part of the reason everyone loves her. I think it's Kim's personality that is her downfall, although no one can argue that she is darn popular, but just as you said, just slightly less than Yaya.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya's new interview after charity activity of her uni

i think the reporters asked about her new lakorn with jj, and she said she wasnt sure and everything was not confirmed...(sigh :sweat: , i guess they would really pair up.... :lmao: ), and reporters asked about fanclub anti JJ...or something like the reaction of fanclub..and for the rest i dont udnerstand, ok, i wanted to guess :wink: , but not in good moods laterly, want to :lmao:  for a while first....lol! :bhehe: i m sure some of us would help to tell the general idea of this interview :thumbup: . thanks in advance!!!

http://youtu.be/DvXXPUqaodk