[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the updates! Special thank you to Vimalee for translating the wonderful article for us!!! It makes us realize just how close they really are! Nadech is always looking out for his girl and at the same time trying to make her happy! Yaya is always putting her trust in her man! Hehe, I can't stop finning!

Keylargo and Lovely_K - It's good to be back ka! I mjss you guys and all the wonderful ladies on here! Way to keep the thread moving guys!

Special shoutout to everyone who has kept this thread going, filling it with wonderful pics and videos and enjoyable comments! Thanks ka!

Welcome all new members! Please make yourself feel at home! :)

Yadech looked cute together even when they were little. These two are meant to be!

Pic Credit: urassayas and keaw_jung IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, these two pe nong (Nadech and Yaya) are sure daring.  They wanted to do parachute jumping, diving, wake boarding, etc.   I think this is one of many reasons why Nadech admires Yaya.   She is a girl but she is not afraid to do many men's activities.  Actually, she is very athletic and excel in horse riding, swimming, basketball, soccer, long jump, etc. 

This reminded me of the jumping/diving scene in GRGR.   The producer wanted to hire the stunts to stand in for Yadech, but Nadech didn't want them to spend money.  He told the producer/director that he and Yaya would do it themselves.   They asked Yaya if she was scared and how come she just jumped right in so fast.  She answered because Pe Nadech asked her to jump so she just jumped.  

Aww...Yaya ja, you really trust your Pe Chai na.   You already trusted him two years ago with your life by just following him into the sea.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

What a lovely family (Yaya, her sister, and her aunt).    Yaya didn't change much at all...very cute back then and very beautiful now.

credit as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi soso ty ure so sweet wif ur kind greetings, glad ure able 2 come back n i 1u2 join on c9 over dubai, love ur co ! tc soso hak me2u !
hi nee yaya was so cute when little, full of mischief n confidence while her bf looked shy, how they both blossom beautifully in every way ! ty 4 sharing nee n im sending my hak 2u ! tc nee. x
so right vimalee, yaya always follow wat her bf said,she aint a doormat she trusts her bf completely plus her strong strength in sports ! n he will always watch out n tc of her ! since grgr till now v strong their relation is ! always appreciate all tat u share n bringing us much joy vimalee ! hak

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - Yeah, Yaya said she was more of a tomboy growing up and that the role of Dao Reung is more of how she was growing up. Also in the Lays commercials with their mom, Mae Pla even said it's like Yaya wasn't even a girl (meaning more of a tomboy).

Key - HAK!! Nadech does look shy and Yaya does look more playful. I can't imagine how they would be if they played together as kids. I could see Nadech pulling Yaya's ponytail, then she pouts and both of them start running around on the beach for hours. Lol.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba

@MrsChum, you're very welcome ja.

Awwww.......Nadech in his favorite pink flower shirt (prob. a gift from nong sao :bhehe: ) is eating Magnum ice cream which nong sao represented.   Wonder if Nadech's thinking of nong sao while enjoying his Magnum ice cream???   Sooo sweet!!!

hi bubba though they cant b together hes wearing n hugging her close 2 him, im sure he took moments 2 think of her while njoying magnum ! hehe so cute bubba ! ilu

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem
@M9, i like ur photos esp. the bts of grgr....what r they doing? yaya is checking something on his face? they always build their own world for themselves only. i like the way they get along with each other. there might be plenty of handsome actors and beautiful actresses or many kookwans which seemed matching each other, but i only love yadech coz they have that magic to make me happy, to make me feel sweet and love....

thanks to @vimalee for translating such a nice article.....hehe, i m hoping they could get a chance to go to dubai together.

hi charlenem me2 i love yadech only, they bring alot of joy n make me smile n not sweat over small stuff, sorta give me confidence 2, most of all bring me 2 all u lovelies ! hak c !

m9 thanks so much 4 lovely pics, never ever tired seeing our beloved yadech, hak m9!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah.....Thanks @Lovely for writing a beautiful and wonderful thank you note for everyone.  You're such a thoughtful person and I love your awesome MV.
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures and very very nice comments ja.
@keylargo, hehe I know right!
Lovely_k said:
I came across this pic.... Can someone translate this pretty please :). BIG BIG THANX.

"Nadech Yaya"
Show a New Trend

Sizzling on the stage, the two pra-nang and the hottest koo jin of the year, Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund
walked the fashion show together to celebrate 2nd Anniversary Terminal 21.     The new "Mix 2 Wear" fashion is for the young
men and ladies of the social-network and working age to enjoy the creative fashion at the M floor, Paris Center-Terminal 21.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for posting pictures, comments, updates, and videos.
@Lovely_K You did an awsome job, and i love your video. I love the song also.
@Bubba and Vimalee Thanks for translating for us. 
@Nadechlover Welcome!
@ Neezy& Vimalee Thanks for the pic. Yaya and Nadech are so cute. :D

Have a good day, everybody! :D

Almost to 600 pages! 20 to go

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
Yaya your Hulk is here  :wink:
 Hahahhahahahaha u so funny

:thanks: everyone for lovely video + :coolpix:  & cute photo !!!!!!!!
this thread is so alive and fun !!!!!! :highfive: :thumbsup: :grouphug:   :beer:   group hug everyone  :grouphug: :grouphug:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone! Good morning (night)! Did anyone else notice that Yaya changed her IG profile pic back to the old one? I wonder why. I could see if she replaced the one Nadech took of her (from ploygampetch magazine) with a NEW pic, but it's an old one. I hope Yadech aren't bickering. Lol. Oh well, I figured I just point that out. Anyway, it seems quiet on here today. Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
HI Ladies,

@neezy I did notice that but I didnt really think too much of it because I have done the same before and Im sure it was because she wanted to change it up but there was nothing she liked other than the old one so I am POSITIVE IT WAS NOTHING. Yaya posted selfies and Ma kaew liked it and also Ma kaew posted a picture of her out to eat and yaya liked that so I'm sure everything is fine with their family. Just want to share a couple of things

http://instagram.com/p/f0DTXZjtGz/