[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello hello.....Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones or a wonderful weekend na kha!!!  Sure miss you gals mak mak kha.   Wow....I have a lot to catch up hehe, but will do later when I feel better.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful sharings ja.   Yaya looks like a goddess, so beautiful!!

Hope everything in Thailand will settle down peacefully and may Paul Walker RIP, so very sad indeed!

As the new year is approaching, here's a Happy New Year Card from Ch.3........Wow....Yadech is at the center of the card with Ken & Anne :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Nadech is so handsome......

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:        Love these pictures......One big happy family indeed...........        :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty bubba hope you had a great thanksgiving. wow yadech r right smack wif ken-ann wif a star, how wonderful ch3 regard them, da darlings of th et ! love all fam pics u posted bubba, ty ilu !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Lovely_k and all

even this is a bit old picture since this is a BTS it counts a lot the lovers are sweet off cam i'm happy to know that :heart: 

hi yk me2, v happy 2c yadech being bfgf in real, we will def meet ... hopefully sooner than later ! HAK yk

daai

sarNie Egg
hi guys
I need ur help to translate this article.I think this is new. I really need to know what this news of Yadech seem they've been Gotcha! by papz, hehehe. help me guys, please

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I'm not Thai but I have been reading English articles regarding Thailand. I guess Thai citizens are protesting against the amnesty bill. I agree with majority and I do think the amnesty bill should be rejected and the prime minister should be overthrown, but that's just my opinion.

Basically the current prime minister of Thailand wanted to pass the "amnesty bill" which would allow her brother (the old prime minister, I think) back in the country. The brother of the prime minister was exile years ago from Thailand because he did something bad or illegal and the people don't want him back. Now they want the current prime minister to resign from her position and thousands of people are protesting against the government. You guys can search and read more about Thailand's Amnesty Bill on google. There are tons of articles on the subject. I hope I explained the situation correctly. If anyone else has more detailed info, please feel free to share. Anyway, here is an article from 6 days ago...

http://rt.com/news/thailand-protest-biggest-rally-241/

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend and thanks everyone for all the updates! RIP Paul Walker :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, you're welcome sweetie.  Yes, I had a great Thanksgiving na ja, but now I'm  feeling  under the weather hehe.  :heart: you too sweetie.
@Neezy, I hope the situation will settle peacefully.  Thanks for the info. na
@yk, Yep, Yaya is irresistible alright hehe.

BTS clip of Sudsapda Huggable ladies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1BXNwauPk8&feature=youtu.be
cr:sudsapda tv
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1BXNwauPk8&feature=youtu.be

Love this one......Yaya is sooooo beautiful!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:NYclub

bubba

Keep On Smiling

cr:Nyclub

While Yaya was doing the photo shoot, Mae Pla was sitting down and having a casual conversation with Sudsapda.  "Yaya is so lucky to have the fan clubs who really love her.  
They're so adorable together with NY fc that cheering Nadech and Yaya throughout.   This work consisted of the intensely voting  schedule/timetable almost without sleeping.  
I wanted to really thank you kha.    Yaya didn't even see some of the photos.   Really, Yaya is a person who doesn't like taking pictures and doesn't like playing mobile devices. 
Sometimes, I have to force her.   Sometimes, the fan clubs would request her to post more pictures for they missed her, then she'll post.   Now, she has almost a million followers
but posted only a few hundreds photos.  She said that she really wants quality followers not just looking at the pictures....But, I don't know if that's an excuse or not."  (laughing)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
cr:Nyclub

While Yaya was doing the photo shoot, Mae Pla was sitting down and having a casual conversation with Sudsapda.  "Yaya is so lucky to have the fan clubs who really love her.  
They're so adorable together with NY fc that cheering Nadech and Yaya throughout.   This work consisted of the intensely voting  schedule/timetable almost without sleeping.  
I wanted to really thank you kha.    Yaya didn't even see some of the photos.   Really, Yaya is a person who doesn't like taking pictures and doesn't like playing mobile devices. 
Sometimes, I have to force her.   Sometimes, the fan clubs would request her to post more pictures for they missed her, then she'll post.   Now, she has almost a million followers
but posted only a few hundreds photos.  She said that she really wants quality followers not just looking at the pictures....But, I don't know if that's an excuse or not."  (laughing)

hi bubba ty again 4 trans, ure so kind ! love our girl even more shes so low key!
tc bubba, dun 1 dearest bubba unwell, rest well, HAK me2u !

daai

sarNie Egg
@bubba, @Neezy, @keylargo...or somebody!!!
please translate the article that i posted above...i need to know what they're saying about Barry and Yaya has been caught up by paps  :cry:  u gotcha Yadech! huhu

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry daai im just like u my thai language is non-existent, hv 2 depend on our kind ladies 2 translate n we cant impose on them, they're busy ! rest assure they'll def do so when time is on their hands.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lovely good morning hope u'll hv a good Monday! thanks vm lovely posting these so sweet, sexy, romantic pics i'll def hv gnsd! yadech r so huggable, major pda, they were njoying their moments n it showed! those hug pics looked like outdoor wedding pic, so lovey dovey ! glad yaya had loving quality time wif her dad. ty lovely HAK

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning Lovely and everyone else that's on this side of the world :) . Nights to oversea Yadecher! The holiday wknd is over, back to reality, work ....work! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with love one.

@Lovely, thank you na for the bts pics. Can't wait to get my mag and see it in person from the mag. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Please read regarding Nadech's birthday...!!!

We, NYtogether fan club (www.NadechYaya.com), invite everyone to be part of Nadech's 22th anniversary birthday celebration.

If you are interested in joining us, please share with us your wishes on his birthday. Here is what you can do:

1. Pick a photo of Nadech that you like best. It can be a photo from fashion sets, magazines, your photo with Nadech, or Nadech photo, which you photographed from any events.

2. Write birthday wishes on that photo. Your photo size should be 6 inches x 8 inches.

3. Please send your photo file as an attachment to nytbirthday@gmail.com or post the photo here on this page (we will delete your photo after we collect it already)

4. Please send the photo to us by December 12, 2013

We will collect all the photos and your birthday wishes and give them to Nadech

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

daai

sarNie Egg
guys
can i know where i should download DJA, GRGR and TNNK full eng sub with hd version? anyone knows..
thanks...coz i try to look/ watch them at NadechYaya youtube channel but seriously..i dont understand at all even its fun watching them
any recommendation for me..???

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
daai said:
guys
can i know where i should download DJA, GRGR and TNNK full eng sub with hd version? anyone knows..
thanks...coz i try to look/ watch them at NadechYaya youtube channel but seriously..i dont understand at all even its fun watching them
any recommendation for me..???
@daai, try this. Someone had post this the other day. I forgot who but thanks to that person. It have all three of yadech drama in the link. Try it ya. Hope that help :)

http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.be/2012/11/thoranee-nee-ni-krai-krong.html?m=1

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Hi guys!!! I hope its not too late! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YA'LL!! Im thankful for this thread and for each and every members that always share thoughts and news about the couple!! THANKS AGAIN!! 

Its been a long time........I have been working a lot during holidays to get some money lol