[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Charlenem for posting the clip and cookiies for translating na.

Once again, Nadech handled the media interview very well!  
LOL, he said that nobody sent flowers to nong when he's with her.  Well, I guess this means that there is definitely no HISO sent her flowers since Nadech is with her all  the time :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .  
I esp. like the part where Nadech said that nong  probably has a lot of work so she does not have time talking to anyone  (Oh my,  but she only has time for her pe chai na :pervie: :bhehe: ).
I wish the reporters would ask Nadech about his new lakorn and movie instead.  I would like to know whether he will have a movie with Yaya????

Yaya is so cute...........

Cr:NY home at pantip

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for the clip na.  Nadech sure looks good!!  Can't wait to see RFTD.
Charlenem said:
interview of bj jeans, i think they asked again the flower and their lakorn in japan.

http://youtu.be/5P_yBnk2pZs
I would like to share one of the comments I like on this interview.

"Nadech is a very good and sincere person and he answered the questions honestly.   Yaya used to say that pe Nadech is a very good person and I believed her.  
Mae Keaw said that Nadech is a person who does not like gossiping.  This I do believe.......'Let it go'....these words are good to hear and make ones feel comfortable.  
Having been through many obstacles in this industry.....made him more mature and optimistic.    Well, here is a man worthy of Yaya."

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Thanks Charlenem for posting the clip and cookiies for translating na.

Once again, Nadech handled the media interview very well!  
LOL, he said that nobody sent flowers to nong when he's with her.  Well, I guess this means that there is definitely no HISO sent her flowers since Nadech is with her all  the time :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .  
I esp. like the part where Nadech said that nong  probably has a lot of work so she does not have time talking to anyone  (Oh my,  but she only has time for her pe chai na :pervie: :bhehe: ).
I wish the reporters would ask Nadech about his new lakorn and movie instead.  I would like to know whether he will have a movie with Yaya????

Yaya is so cute...........

Cr:NY home at pantip
Oh yes movie, I heard abt this too, instead of Their Lakorn finish still have movie,,, oh pls make it ture,,,

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba ty, u sure know how 2 give us love! love both ur sweet trans, yes yadech r worthy of each other! though they're young i cant help but wish 4 them 2 betrothed since both fam seem 2 approve n yadech r down to earth, wise 4 their age plus i feel much love between them ! wistful tots! wish u a beautiful sunday bubba, HAK !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@Charlenem

it's impossible for me to become a lakorn writer even a yadech ff writer i'm a busy buddy who's working 14 hours a day 6 days a week but i always find time to stay here during my break time or before going to bed. :party:

heres the part two of what my delusional mind says:

after nadech kiss yaya on the lips.....

yaya:   what is the meaning of that kiss p'chai people might see us

nadech:  sorry if i  kiss you randomly i will not do it anymore if i offended  you 

yaya:   to be honest it's ok but make sure no one will see us kissing 

.........and nadech was so shocked and his heart beats faster 

nadech:  can we have a private moment alone if you dont mind anytime when we're not busy.

yaya:....ok i'll just text you in case i'm free

:loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :clap2:

how i wish to continue but i'm running out of time my break is finish 

pls just ignore my craziness :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
This is why I love all my Yadechers. Coming on here to many posts. Thanks you everyone for posting!

Thanks to Cookiie for that very descriptive interview. It's always nice to know exactly what was asked & answered. I am glad Nadech did so well. Well, he always does!

Darn! I missed the picture that Ausa had to removed!!!! Nadech half Naked with Yaya? What?!

Neezy love, Good Luck on your exam!!! I am sure you'll Ace it!!!! Su su!

Vimalee - that is another of my favorite picture. I had the one of Nadech looking down at Yaya when she was sitting but in that same shooting day but with his black & green collar shirt as my screen photo for my phone for a while. I absolutely love that photo!

Nadech looks so handsome for BJ jeans event. When is his birthdate again? I know it is this month, but what day? I seen a picture of him holding a cake at the event.
Yaya looks flawlessly beautiful! Must be for a face product shoot/event?

I agree MrsChum! Who could not love this warmhearted soul, Nadech?

YK- lalaloove your delusional story! Hey, who's know, it may just had happened like you say?! Lmao

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@m9, the pic Ausa posted is the same one I just post this morning. The Image cover :)

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for the update on Yadech and photos of Yadech. So many to caught up. I been busy with work and study for my finial exams. I hope everyone had a great weekends

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh NO,  Yaya drops to second place behind Kim right now.   Hope the news about the hiso guy sending her flowers and courting her doesn't affect the votes.   On the other hand, Kim just broke up with her producer boyfriend Jett (the producer of the Rising Sun part 1 and khun Ja's brother) not too long ago and is single, so many of her fans and Mark/Kim are probably happy voting.   I heard the voting is ending soon.

Sorry, I don't know how the vote works for these Popular Actors and Actresses.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks vimalee, so sad! Hope some1 can help wif voting explanation as it will close soon! we must try 2 bring our sweetheart back at 1, besides her bf n bcoz she deserves! help pls, thanks!