[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Oh please let me know how you place your TShirts? I would like one too so I can sport it daily haha
U can try the BJ website or PM the BJ staff on their Facebook.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies!!!

Wow Did I ever miss ALL OF YOU!!. Thanx so much for everyones kind and sweet words. Im completely over the moon in excitement. Thanx to @MC for discovering my video on TV pool. That is such a pleasant surprise!!! Im soooo sorry for not being around as much as I want too. Life has just caught me by surprise. There is not one day that I don't think you all are so great and awesome. I wish all of you a merry merry christmas and a happy new years. Big thanx to all my bestest girls!!!

@Key @Vim @Bubba @MC @Neezy @M9 @huan @Yk @Char @lu @tippy @ausa @falada @meo @paul @spy @cookiies @pinky @nett @vor @daai @didi @nadechlover @queen @soso @bobby @tsuka @fyi @sasha and the list goes on..... 

AWESOME WORK EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING FROM COMMENTS, TO PICS, TO VIDEOS, TO TRANSLATIONS, TO NEWS, TO JUST BEING HERE!!!

THANKS!!!

Vimalee said:
He got into trouble before and had to delete several thousand pictures from his IG.

What was the issue that led Nadech to delete those photos?

dahlala said:
Hello everyone,

I found this article of Yadech on Sugar-Daily, and I'm not happy how reporters dragged Yaya's mom into gossips and rumours. Besides, Yadech will always be the real koo jin and koo kwan :)

Credit: http://sugar-daily.com/yaya-urassayas-mom-not-impressed-nadech-changing-his-koo-jin-to-patricia/

Yaya Urassaya’s mom not impressed Nadech changing his
koo-jin to Patricia

“Yaya Urassaya” is forced to come
out quickly during the “Groove @ Central World” event to refute the harsh rumors
alleging that her mother is not impressed that her onscreen sweetheart “Nadech Kugimiya” is about to
change koo-jin from Yaya to newbie leading actress “Patricia Good.”  Yaya comes
out to clarify the rumors while laughing…

That’s absolutely not true.  This making news, let me laugh a bit about it.  My mom doesn’t have any authority or power to do anything to make any decisions for anyone as it is.

In the past, has your mom ever asked you anything regarding the koo-jin issue?

No, because my mom is chill. I think that my mom is the most chill person in the world as it is (laughs).

Do you think it’s because you’ve been koo-jin with Nadech from the very beginning the reason why she
doesn’t want change?

Like I said, it’s not up to my mom to make that decision (smiles).

I think this news is unbased.  It doesn't seem to be in Mae Bpla's character to really care much about things like that, and even if she's not as thrilled about the pairing switching away from Nadech, I think it has more to do with her concern about Yaya than anything.  She could be concerned that the other p'ek may not watch out for Yaya as much on set, or may not be as gentlemanly and may take advantage of Yaya or such.  Notice that such rumours didn't arise when Yaya was paired with Por who is a senior actor and whose character is well-known, but james ji is new and his true character or behavior aren't well known.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
There's no need to even question Mae Pla. She's not that type of person nor does she care so much about the attention being away from her daughter. She is the one who has lectured and taught Yaya everyday to remain the person she is and not let fame get to her head and Yaya is the beautiful person she is today all because of the wonderful way her parents have raised her. Mae Pla is already physically and emotionally busy as is since she's Yaya manager so she has no time or thought to care about other people's works. Never mind, she has no authority to do anything as Yaya already mentioned. This news/rumour is baseless. There's absolutely no proof at all. The problems between BJ Jeans and Patricia are amongst them only so they need to stop involving Yaya and her family in this matter. Whether it's Patricia herself or the reporters who purposely dragged Mae Pla name into this drama, they owe her an apology for ruining her reputation. People these days seriously lack professionalism, responsibility and humanity  :thumbdown:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hsdsfan said:
There's no need to even question Mae Pla. She's not that type of person nor does she care so much about the attention being away from her daughter. She is the one who has lectured and taught Yaya everyday to remain the person she is and not let fame get to her head and Yaya is the beautiful person she is today all because of the wonderful way her parents have raised her. Mae Pla is already physically and emotionally busy as is since she's Yaya manager so she has no time or thought to care about other people's works. Never mind, she has no authority to do anything as Yaya already mentioned. This news/rumour is baseless. There's absolutely no proof at all. The problems between BJ Jeans and Patricia are amongst them only so they need to stop involving Yaya and her family in this matter. Whether it's Patricia herself or the reporters who purposely dragged Mae Pla name into this drama, they owe her an apology for ruining her reputation. People these days seriously lack professionalism, responsibility and humanity  :thumbdown:
wat u said is exactly da truth hsdsfan.  a pro like yayas mom isnt one to hog the limelight, shes a very low key lady as evident in all events, shes always bts ! i so cant stand all these groundless gossip created by individuals who happen not 2 like a certain camp they dont know how to be civilised ! thanks hsdsfan.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
it is close of the week and a  wrap for most before the long holidays.  i want to thank each and everyone of u kind sweet ladies for your warm friendship, rapport, goodwill, all make coming here such a joy ! i am always happy being with you all discussing anything yadech ... and of course build the friendship, thank you ! wishing warmest wishes for a wonderful holiday season ! HAK key

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
for that news about mae pla, i just want to say all is nonesense! as my opinion, mae pla is quiet, calm, responsible and protective to her beloved little girl. she is just a mother, she is not a professional manager in the industry who likes to play news. i dont trust anything about she would be concerned on pat and nadech's job. she is not nadech's mom, why she would take a part in his job? why she should care who he would work with?

i dont know who wants to make news with yaya and her mom, but it is mean to make her mom involved.

i m agree with thai-lakorn-fan-forever .  plus, i want to say yaya's mom would care the one who works with yaya, espcially someone cant keep himself to touch every female co-star, honnestly, i feel gross when i saw those pictures and feel pitty for some girls who get to work with him.

i want to share several pictures i liked on ig from yesterday's event

yaya, she is the angel! thanks to mae pla to bring us such a beautiful girl to make us trust there is an angel on the earth.

cr jubjib_tk

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish catch up and wanna say thank u all for giving all the news about yadech with so many wonderful pics and vids...and all the encouraging comments too..
can't come by as often as used to be...
but this place is still my second house...miss u all ladies
good night na ka !!! hope u all gonna have a wonderful holiday...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and welcome back fyi.  Hope you're doing well na ka.

Congratulations to Yaya for winning the Star's Light Awards 2013 for the Most Charming Lady category.
Unfortunately, Nadech didn't win but Boy won the Charming Man.

Yaya is so beautiful!!

Yaya  thanks Siam Banterng for the award.....

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Yaya!!!  :cheer: Aww, how come Nadech did not win? :rant:  :cry1:
Ouuu, I sure hope they are doing a movie together! :thumbsup: That would be awesome!
:thanks: you everyone for always making this thread enjoyable.

For anyone that is traveling for the holidays. Please be safe and enjoy the wonderful time with your love ones! Happy Holidays to everyone on here. xoxo :snowman:  :xmas:

Nadech at the Center Grand Opening :heart:  :crush:  :wub:  :cloud9:

Our Yadech! :kiss2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Lovely,     Congratulations on you MV being featured on TV Pool...!!!    Wow, that's wonderful and I'm very excited for you.  I remembered several years ago Ceci's MV was also featured on one of the Thai Entertainment programs. 

Again, congratulations to Yaya for winning the most Charming Lady at the Star Lights Awards 2013.    Boy Pakorn won the most Charming Man and how ironic since he just had a sex scandal with a questionable gender and cried in front of the media when they found out the leaked picture.  

2013 is coming to a close.  I just want to wish everyone a very joyous holidays and a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014...!!!   

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
selenabaya said:
Could anyone translate this news? 
Yadech will have a movie together next year, right?

cre: Barry Yaya

I  also catch this one: http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXdPVEV4TURrMU5nPT0%3D

dahlala said:
Can anyone confirm this  news? It'll be so great if they're going to be in a movie together!

So according to this article it does say that Nadech and Yaya will have a new movie together next year. The movie has a Thai/old feeling to it. However there is no confirmation yet just what is says in this article so ladies let's pray its TRUE!!! We will have to see if any of the producers, Nadech/Yaya can confirm in there upcoming interviews

dahlala

sarNie Egg
Lovely_k said:
So according to this article it does say that Nadech and Yaya will have a new movie together next year. The movie has a Thai/old feeling to it. However there is no confirmation yet just what is says in this article so ladies let's pray its TRUE!!! We will have to see if any of the producers, Nadech/Yaya can confirm in there upcoming interviews
 This is exciting! Let's hope everything will be confirmed soon. Thank you so much :)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

Star's Light Award 2013 [20-Dec-2013]

It seemed CH7 Award. Yaya won 2013 Star's Choice Awards Charming Girl. Some CH7 Dara dressing are so revealing. Yaya wore simple and she looked pretty and gorgeous. I liked her smile.

Happened to tap at the picture and it showed urassayas and keaw_jung. What does that mean?

Looking forward for more yadech new events next year. The more the merrier. Their picture together always make my day

credit as tagged